Trump's Noble Virtue

As no man is an island, I believe no one is without at least one redeeming virtue. Nobility exists in the most humble person. So it must exist in the most profane. And nobility must exist in a leader.

In your opinion, what noble virtue lives in Donald Trump's heart?
Anyone who causes snowflakes butthurt can't be all bad.
How did provocation become virtuous?

Not sure when those magnetic poles shifted but said "virtue" value was in ready evidence a week and a half ago in Smirkgate.
How so?

As no man is an island, I believe no one is without at least one redeeming virtue. Nobility exists in the most humble person. So it must exist in the most profane. And nobility must exist in a leader.

In your opinion, what noble virtue lives in Donald Trump's heart?
Anyone who causes snowflakes butthurt can't be all bad.
How did provocation become virtuous?

Not sure when those magnetic poles shifted but said "virtue" value was in ready evidence a week and a half ago in Smirkgate.
How so?

I'm referring to the 'story' of the high school kid smirking down a Native American about ten days ago. You probably didn't piss your time away on the threads about that (like I did mine), but basically his apologists are pretending to agree with his spin that he was being "respectful". It's yet another iteration of self-delusion. Hence standing two inches away from a person and smirking at them is now, at least for the duration of its 'news window', a "virtue". And I'm sure it will stay that way until exactly the moment when such an action is reversed and they're the recipient of it, at which point the poles will magically shift again and it'll be back where it started. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Forum List

Back