trumps philandering? We knew

hey smart guy----big difference-Bill committed perjury--much more serious than sex
This crime is taken very seriously because the foundation of the legal system depends on trust and credibility
Perjury - FindLaw
and sex didn't have anything to do with the perjury?? Why not put Trump under the bright lights too? Oh that's right ,,,He's a republican
wait you're saying that sex had nothing to with Clinton lying under oath?
so lying under oath about sex is NOT perjury???!!??
pure idiotic logic
Sure it is Where did I say it wasn't ? AND BTW your republicans supporting the filthy POS trump says a lot more about you than it does Dems

hey smart guy----big difference-Bill committed perjury--much more serious than sex
This crime is taken very seriously because the foundation of the legal system depends on trust and credibility
Perjury - FindLaw
and sex didn't have anything to do with the perjury?? Why not put Trump under the bright lights too? Oh that's right ,,,He's a republican
pure idiotic logic
Sure it is Where did I say it wasn't ? AND BTW your republicans supporting the filthy POS trump says a lot more about you than it does Dems
what crime has Trump committed?
he's NOT racist/etc
filthy/POS--??!! why do you say that?

Perjury - FindLaw
pure idiotic logic
he's NOT racist/etc
How many law suits against him do you need to say he must be a vile pig ? How many women must he molest before you can call him a pervert ,,,how many people of color must he lie about, refuse entrance into his buildings, before you can call him a racist

Perjury - FindLaw
pure idiotic logic
he's NOT racist/etc
seems he's doing his best from keeping those investigating him from finding his crimes

pure idiotic logic
he's NOT racist/etc
seems he's doing his best from keeping those investigating him from finding his crimes
what?? joking yes?
he makes them offers---they CAN'T refuse ....?? hahahhahahahahahahahah

pure idiotic logic
he's NOT racist/etc
How many law suits against him do you need to say he must be a vile pig ? How many women must he molest before you can call him a pervert ,,,how many people of color must he lie about, refuse entrance into his buildings, before you can call him a racist
please be specific on why he's a racist
refuse entrance?? please link

LMAO after Bill Clinton soiled the White House you liberals can't say jack shit about Trump. How many women did the guy bang and abuse while married to Hillary 100? How many dresses were permanently ruined by Bill? How many cigars were fouled? How many women vomited after an encounter with him? How many did he rape? You libs you walk right into the buzz saw willingly. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Here is what I love about your right wing asshats.

Everything flies right over your head.

You are too fucking stupid to get the point.

Did Bill Clinton cheat with Monica? Yes. Did he expose himself to some women & ask for sex? yes.

The point for you dumbass Trumpettes is that you had a freaking fit. You twisted you panties in a bunch & your party spend piles of money to get Clinton for this act. You brought it up over & overt & over.

When your orange hero did these thongs suddenly YOU DON'T Care.

Your hypocrisy is the fucking point.

And Trump is far far far far worse than Bill Clinton.

Then we get this (said in a whiny little girl voice) " We don't care what Trump does as long as he does what he promised"

Really?

Then why did you care about Buill Clintion. He balanced the budget & put us on the road to surpluses. Trump will never do that - hell, he has us going to the wrong direction.

You asshats would skin your mothers alive if it meant a balanced budget. So why didn't you give Clinton the same story- "Clinton balanced the budget & we wanted a balanced budget so we don't cAre how often Monica blew him in the Oval Office"

Maybe if more of you worthless Trumpettes could score oral sex, you would be such dicks about it.

Trumpettes - dumberf than shit & proving it with every post they male.

pure idiotic logic
he's NOT racist/etc
I was born at night harmonica, but not last night Anyone with more than a half a brain knows hes a racist and can google it themselves

pure idiotic logic
he's NOT racist/etc
I was born at night harmonica, but not last night Anyone with more than a half a brain knows hes a racist and can google it themselves
either present a case or go away
I've seen the Mexican Judge racist '''scandal'' hahhahahahahha
that wasn't racist or racism--sorry...it was a conflict of interest ..
if you can't present a case or don't want to--you must not have any evidence at ALL---
I would think by your posts you would have HUNDREDS of pages of evidence

just like USMB, I've been on other forums and they use the term ''racist'' for ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahah
they called me racist for ----------- hahahaha---------stating facts !!!!!!

you don't want to state your case, do you?? because you know it is weak

pure idiotic logic
he's NOT racist/etc
Racism and Misogyny are the two best things the dems have going right now.

The economy is weird. Thus far Trump's been Wall Street's dream, but now with the tariff thing he'll play to the working poor in the rust belt.

he's NOT racist/etc
if you can't present a case or don't want to--you must not have any evidence at ALL---

just like USMB, I've been on other forums and they use the term ''racist'' for ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahah

Being of Mexican heritage is a conflict of interest. Nice, well you're outed

he's NOT racist/etc

hum on this harmonica
This article, which is part of the Opinion Today newsletter, has been expanded and updated since publication.

When it comes to President Trump and race, there is a predictable cycle. He makes a remark that seems racist, and people engage in an extended debate about whether he is personally racist. His critics say he is. His defenders argue for an interpretation in which race plays a secondary role (such as: Haiti really is a worse place to live than Norway).

It’s time to end this cycle.

No one except Trump can know what Trump’s private thoughts or motivations are. But the public record and his behavior are now abundantly clear. Donald Trump treats black people and Latinos differently than he treats white people.

And that makes him a racist.

Is it possible to defend some of his racially charged statements by pointing out that something other than race might explain them? Sure. Is it possible that he doesn’t think of himself as a racist who views white people as superior to nonwhite people? Yes.

But the definition of a racist — the textbook definition, as Paul Ryan might say — is someone who treats some people better than others because of their race. Trump fits that definition many times over:

• Trump’s real-estate company was sued twice by the federal government in the 1970s for discouraging the renting of apartments to African-Americans and preferring white tenants, such as “Jews and executives.”

Continue reading the main story

Trump Alarms Lawmakers With Disparaging Words for Haiti and AfricaJAN. 11, 2018

David Leonhardt[/paste:font]

• In 1989, Trump took out ads in New York newspapers urging the death penalty for five black and Latino teenagers accused of raping a white woman in Central Park; he continued to argue that they were guilty as late as October 2016, more than 10 years after DNA evidence had exonerated them.

• He spent years claiming that the nation’s first black president was born not in the United States but in Africa, an outright lie that Trump still has not acknowledged as such.

• He began his 2016 presidential campaign by disparaging Mexican immigrants as criminals and “rapists.”

• He has retweeted white nationalists without apology.

• He frequently criticizes prominent African-Americans for being unpatriotic, ungrateful and disrespectful.

• He called some of those who marched alongside white supremacists in Charlottesville last August “very fine people.”

• He is quick to highlight crimes committed by dark-skinned people, sometimes exaggerating or lying about it (such as a claim about growing crime from “radical Islamic terror” in Britain). He is very slow to decry hate crimes committed against dark-skinned people (such as the murder of an Indian man in Kansas last year).

• At the White House yesterday, Trump vulgarly called for less immigration from Haiti and Africa and more from Norway.

If you think this list is incomplete, email me at [email protected].

he's NOT racist/etc

The economy is weird. Thus far Trump's been Wall Street's dream, but now with the tariff thing he'll play to the working poor in the rust belt.
Guess they won't mind paying more for fridges etc etc ?

Perjury - FindLaw
He lied about consensual sex between two adults. A very important question. I don't think he did lie. He never had sex with Monica.
it's recorded-----he did lie ----hahahahhaha
you have NO idea what he said...you haven't even looked at what was said
he lied about sexual relations/sexual intercourse--NOT consensual sex !!!
These encounters did not consist of sexual intercourse.
These encounters did not consist of sexual intercourse.
Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Documents From the Starr Referral

Clinton is a JACKASS...read his testimony ......
and as stated before--it possibly might not be consensual sex--if you ever looked at rape laws
he had sex with Monica--this is undeniable
then he lied under oath

he's NOT racist/etc

Being of Mexican heritage is a conflict of interest. Nice, well you're outed
Maybe drumph would have liked a KKK judge?

If you want to call Republicans who showed outrage over Clintons affairs but none over Trumps hypocrites fine just be sure to apply the same label to Democrats who cared nothing about Clintons but are now outraged over Trumps.

he's NOT racist/etc

Guess they won't mind paying more for fridges etc etc ?
I don't think they'll get it. The people for whom tariff's play well (unless it's about dumping products at less than cost) have seen the economy pass them by. And to be sure there aren't many middle class jobs for people without at least technical skills. And soon we won't have cross country truck drivers either.

In a sense, Trump's a genius. He's now secured the financial backing of Wall St, and he can throw out some meaningless bs about Washers .... as it that's standing up for American workers.

Whether he will retain his advantage in votes from white women is probably still a question. Alabama was encouraging.

If you want to call Republicans who showed outrage over Clintons affairs but none over Trumps hypocrites fine just be sure to apply the same label to Democrats who cared nothing about Clintons but are now outraged over Trumps.
I think that's a fair point. I have a hard time keeping a straight face when Kristen Gillibrand expresses outrage.

However, giving America a choice of Trump or Hillary may have helped bring in a new day or a new social sensitivity. If society refuses to elect or support a person with a history of sexual harassment, it will be a good day.

he's NOT racist/etc

hum on this harmonica
This article, which is part of the Opinion Today newsletter, has been expanded and updated since publication.

When it comes to President Trump and race, there is a predictable cycle. He makes a remark that seems racist, and people engage in an extended debate about whether he is personally racist. His critics say he is. His defenders argue for an interpretation in which race plays a secondary role (such as: Haiti really is a worse place to live than Norway).

It’s time to end this cycle.

No one except Trump can know what Trump’s private thoughts or motivations are. But the public record and his behavior are now abundantly clear. Donald Trump treats black people and Latinos differently than he treats white people.

And that makes him a racist.

Is it possible to defend some of his racially charged statements by pointing out that something other than race might explain them? Sure. Is it possible that he doesn’t think of himself as a racist who views white people as superior to nonwhite people? Yes.

But the definition of a racist — the textbook definition, as Paul Ryan might say — is someone who treats some people better than others because of their race. Trump fits that definition many times over:

• Trump’s real-estate company was sued twice by the federal government in the 1970s for discouraging the renting of apartments to African-Americans and preferring white tenants, such as “Jews and executives.”

Continue reading the main story

Trump Alarms Lawmakers With Disparaging Words for Haiti and AfricaJAN. 11, 2018

David Leonhardt[/paste:font]

• In 1989, Trump took out ads in New York newspapers urging the death penalty for five black and Latino teenagers accused of raping a white woman in Central Park; he continued to argue that they were guilty as late as October 2016, more than 10 years after DNA evidence had exonerated them.

• He spent years claiming that the nation’s first black president was born not in the United States but in Africa, an outright lie that Trump still has not acknowledged as such.

• He began his 2016 presidential campaign by disparaging Mexican immigrants as criminals and “rapists.”

• He has retweeted white nationalists without apology.

• He frequently criticizes prominent African-Americans for being unpatriotic, ungrateful and disrespectful.

• He called some of those who marched alongside white supremacists in Charlottesville last August “very fine people.”

• He is quick to highlight crimes committed by dark-skinned people, sometimes exaggerating or lying about it (such as a claim about growing crime from “radical Islamic terror” in Britain). He is very slow to decry hate crimes committed against dark-skinned people (such as the murder of an Indian man in Kansas last year).

• At the White House yesterday, Trump vulgarly called for less immigration from Haiti and Africa and more from Norway.

If you think this list is incomplete, email me at [email protected].
Trump's real estate company--I don't see where Trump told them or wrote them to deny clients
and i do not see a policy by Trump for refusing clients
Trump did not personally do that
again--this is very, very weak, third hand evidence!!

the Haiti and African remarks are not racist!!!
if I said of some people living a crappy RV that they lived in a shithole--that is NOT racist/racism...they could be white/red/blue/green--it's NOT racist......
this alone makes your arguments ridiculous

so he took out an out at what were thought to be rapists
you have no idea he did that just because they were a different color --do you?? please answer

Obama's birth questioned--does not prove racism

etc etc
these are all very weak and prove nothing

Forum List

Back