trumps philandering? We knew

what crime has Trump committed?
he's NOT racist/etc
filthy/POS--??!! why do you say that?
How many law suits against him do you need to say he must be a vile pig ? How many women must he molest before you can call him a pervert ,,,how many people of color must he lie about, refuse entrance into his buildings, before you can call him a racist
please be specific on why he's a racist
refuse entrance?? please link
I was born at night harmonica, but not last night Anyone with more than a half a brain knows hes a racist and can google it themselves
either present a case or go away
I've seen the Mexican Judge racist '''scandal'' hahhahahahahha
that wasn't racist or racism--sorry...it was a conflict of interest ..
if you can't present a case or don't want to--you must not have any evidence at ALL---
I would think by your posts you would have HUNDREDS of pages of evidence

just like USMB, I've been on other forums and they use the term ''racist'' for ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahah
they called me racist for ----------- hahahaha---------stating facts !!!!!!

you don't want to state your case, do you?? because you know it is weak
hum on this harmonica
This article, which is part of the Opinion Today newsletter, has been expanded and updated since publication.

When it comes to President Trump and race, there is a predictable cycle. He makes a remark that seems racist, and people engage in an extended debate about whether he is personally racist. His critics say he is. His defenders argue for an interpretation in which race plays a secondary role (such as: Haiti really is a worse place to live than Norway).

It’s time to end this cycle.

No one except Trump can know what Trump’s private thoughts or motivations are. But the public record and his behavior are now abundantly clear. Donald Trump treats black people and Latinos differently than he treats white people.

And that makes him a racist.

Is it possible to defend some of his racially charged statements by pointing out that something other than race might explain them? Sure. Is it possible that he doesn’t think of himself as a racist who views white people as superior to nonwhite people? Yes.

But the definition of a racist — the textbook definition, as Paul Ryan might say — is someone who treats some people better than others because of their race. Trump fits that definition many times over:

• Trump’s real-estate company was sued twice by the federal government in the 1970s for discouraging the renting of apartments to African-Americans and preferring white tenants, such as “Jews and executives.”

Continue reading the main story

Trump Alarms Lawmakers With Disparaging Words for Haiti and AfricaJAN. 11, 2018

David Leonhardt[/paste:font]

• In 1989, Trump took out ads in New York newspapers urging the death penalty for five black and Latino teenagers accused of raping a white woman in Central Park; he continued to argue that they were guilty as late as October 2016, more than 10 years after DNA evidence had exonerated them.

• He spent years claiming that the nation’s first black president was born not in the United States but in Africa, an outright lie that Trump still has not acknowledged as such.

• He began his 2016 presidential campaign by disparaging Mexican immigrants as criminals and “rapists.”

• He has retweeted white nationalists without apology.

• He frequently criticizes prominent African-Americans for being unpatriotic, ungrateful and disrespectful.

• He called some of those who marched alongside white supremacists in Charlottesville last August “very fine people.”

• He is quick to highlight crimes committed by dark-skinned people, sometimes exaggerating or lying about it (such as a claim about growing crime from “radical Islamic terror” in Britain). He is very slow to decry hate crimes committed against dark-skinned people (such as the murder of an Indian man in Kansas last year).

• At the White House yesterday, Trump vulgarly called for less immigration from Haiti and Africa and more from Norway.

If you think this list is incomplete, email me at [email protected].
let's zero in on the Haiti/African remarks---these are not even close to being evidence
Haiti and Africa are shitholes
there it is again--you think stating facts is racism --when it is obviously not

he's NOT racist/etc
How many law suits against him do you need to say he must be a vile pig ? How many women must he molest before you can call him a pervert ,,,how many people of color must he lie about, refuse entrance into his buildings, before you can call him a racist
I was born at night harmonica, but not last night Anyone with more than a half a brain knows hes a racist and can google it themselves
if you can't present a case or don't want to--you must not have any evidence at ALL---

just like USMB, I've been on other forums and they use the term ''racist'' for ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahah

hum on this harmonica
This article, which is part of the Opinion Today newsletter, has been expanded and updated since publication.

When it comes to President Trump and race, there is a predictable cycle. He makes a remark that seems racist, and people engage in an extended debate about whether he is personally racist. His critics say he is. His defenders argue for an interpretation in which race plays a secondary role (such as: Haiti really is a worse place to live than Norway).

No one except Trump can know what Trump’s private thoughts or motivations are. But the public record and his behavior are now abundantly clear. Donald Trump treats black people and Latinos differently than he treats white people.

Is it possible to defend some of his racially charged statements by pointing out that something other than race might explain them? Sure. Is it possible that he doesn’t think of himself as a racist who views white people as superior to nonwhite people? Yes.

But the definition of a racist — the textbook definition, as Paul Ryan might say — is someone who treats some people better than others because of their race. Trump fits that definition many times over:

• Trump’s real-estate company was sued twice by the federal government in the 1970s for discouraging the renting of apartments to African-Americans and preferring white tenants, such as “Jews and executives.”

• In 1989, Trump took out ads in New York newspapers urging the death penalty for five black and Latino teenagers accused of raping a white woman in Central Park; he continued to argue that they were guilty as late as October 2016, more than 10 years after DNA evidence had exonerated them.

• He spent years claiming that the nation’s first black president was born not in the United States but in Africa, an outright lie that Trump still has not acknowledged as such.

• He began his 2016 presidential campaign by disparaging Mexican immigrants as criminals and “rapists.”

• He frequently criticizes prominent African-Americans for being unpatriotic, ungrateful and disrespectful.

• He called some of those who marched alongside white supremacists in Charlottesville last August “very fine people.”

• He is quick to highlight crimes committed by dark-skinned people, sometimes exaggerating or lying about it (such as a claim about growing crime from “radical Islamic terror” in Britain). He is very slow to decry hate crimes committed against dark-skinned people (such as the murder of an Indian man in Kansas last year).

• At the White House yesterday, Trump vulgarly called for less immigration from Haiti and Africa and more from Norway.

''criticizes AAs for being unpatriotic/etc''
Rev Wright and the other AAs are unpatriotic !!!!
Obama's Pastor: God Damn America
I'd say that was unpatriotic--wouldn't you ???!!!!!

''god damn America'' -----

Rep. Waters: 'I Do Not Respect This President'
unpatriotic

these AAs are saying FU to Trump, the Potus, America
yes--they are unpatriotic!!

he's NOT racist/etc

hum on this harmonica

Congressional Black Caucus chairman: Trump's slogan code for 'make America white again'

not only are they unpatriotic--they are hateful and BLACKS are the racists--

hum on this harmonica

Trump's real estate company--I don't see where Trump told them or wrote them to deny clients
and i do not see a policy by Trump for refusing clients
Trump did not personally do that
again--this is very, very weak, third hand evidence!!

the Haiti and African remarks are not racist!!!
if I said of some people living a crappy RV that they lived in a shithole--that is NOT racist/racism...they could be white/red/blue/green--it's NOT racist......
this alone makes your arguments ridiculous

so he took out an out at what were thought to be rapists
you have no idea he did that just because they were a different color --do you?? please answer

Obama's birth questioned--does not prove racism

etc etc
these are all very weak and prove nothing
Why did he pay a fine?

hum on this harmonica

unpatriotic

You gave it OVERTIME with hill and obama now it's your turn to get your crap thrown back at you

hum on this harmonica

Trump's real estate company--I don't see where Trump told them or wrote them to deny clients

if I said of some people living a crappy RV that they lived in a shithole--that is NOT racist/racism...they could be white/red/blue/green--it's NOT racist......

you have no idea he did that just because they were a different color --do you?? please answer

etc etc
Why did he pay a fine?
I din't see that in the first article--what fine?

hum on this harmonica

unpatriotic

You gave it OVERTIME with hill and obama now it's your turn to get your crap thrown back at you
???

hum on this harmonica

unpatriotic

???
You don't get it??? You bashed and disrespected Obama for 8 fn years and now you moan about 1 year getting on trumps case?? WAIT the best is yet to come

hum on this harmonica

unpatriotic

???
You don't get it??? You bashed and disrespected Obama for 8 fn years and now you moan about 1 year getting on trumps case?? WAIT the best is yet to come
I haven't been on the USMB for 8 years
you and the leftys/Dems/are the ones whining like babies--not me

you sound out of control--like you are pissed off and hateful
wow--very hateful---and you say Trump is the hater??!!??
why are you so vengeful??

no-no there was never this much hate against Obama
from SNL/MSM/blacks/hollywood/sports players--and this was before Trump got elected
no-no no---you people are the haters/racists/bigot/nazis

hum on this harmonica

etc etc
I zeee Mexican Judges and Black Rapist Youts running rampant in Zentral Park

wait you're saying that sex had nothing to with Clinton lying under oath?
No It had everything
perjury --end of story
it doesn't matter what the subject was--perjury--a serious crime
he said FU do the justice system
bet you won't say the same when and if your moron puts his hand on a bible ,,,,like he said he would lol

Bill Clinton lied under oath FACT!
Yeah blues you nailed him finally after trying to for white water

Is that a pun? Are you mocking Bill Clinton for nailing all those women who were not his wife?

LMAO after Bill Clinton soiled the White House you liberals can't say jack shit about Trump. How many women did the guy bang and abuse while married to Hillary 100? How many dresses were permanently ruined by Bill? How many cigars were fouled? How many women vomited after an encounter with him? How many did he rape? You libs you walk right into the buzz saw willingly. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Here is what I love about your right wing asshats.

Everything flies right over your head.

You are too fucking stupid to get the point.

Did Bill Clinton cheat with Monica? Yes. Did he expose himself to some women & ask for sex? yes.

The point for you dumbass Trumpettes is that you had a freaking fit. You twisted you panties in a bunch & your party spend piles of money to get Clinton for this act. You brought it up over & overt & over.

When your orange hero did these thongs suddenly YOU DON'T Care.

Your hypocrisy is the fucking point.

And Trump is far far far far worse than Bill Clinton.

Then we get this (said in a whiny little girl voice) " We don't care what Trump does as long as he does what he promised"

Really?

Then why did you care about Buill Clintion. He balanced the budget & put us on the road to surpluses. Trump will never do that - hell, he has us going to the wrong direction.

You asshats would skin your mothers alive if it meant a balanced budget. So why didn't you give Clinton the same story- "Clinton balanced the budget & we wanted a balanced budget so we don't cAre how often Monica blew him in the Oval Office"

Maybe if more of you worthless Trumpettes could score oral sex, you would be such dicks about it.

Trumpettes - dumberf than shit & proving it with every post they male.

Bill Clinton stands accused of RAPE, was convicted of perjury, soiled the office of the presidency both figuratively and literally, I'm sorry what is your point? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

No It had everything
perjury --end of story
bet you won't say the same when and if your moron puts his hand on a bible ,,,,like he said he would lol

Is that a pun? Are you mocking Bill Clinton for nailing all those women who were not his wife?
No blues No pun Too bad you can't nail the pos drumpf for what you got Bill for Let the orange cock sucker admit in front of the world he had sex with a whore while his wife was having a baby and how he tried to buy her off

perjury --end of story

No blues No pun Too bad you can't nail the pos drumpf for what you got Bill for Let the orange cock sucker admit in front of the world he had sex with a whore while his wife was having a baby and how he tried to buy her off

Dude, the pig stuck a cigar in an intern's vagina what the sicko fuck.:laugh:

LMAO after Bill Clinton soiled the White House you liberals can't say jack shit about Trump. How many women did the guy bang and abuse while married to Hillary 100? How many dresses were permanently ruined by Bill? How many cigars were fouled? How many women vomited after an encounter with him? How many did he rape? You libs you walk right into the buzz saw willingly. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Here is what I love about your right wing asshats.

Everything flies right over your head.

You are too fucking stupid to get the point.

Did Bill Clinton cheat with Monica? Yes. Did he expose himself to some women & ask for sex? yes.

The point for you dumbass Trumpettes is that you had a freaking fit. You twisted you panties in a bunch & your party spend piles of money to get Clinton for this act. You brought it up over & overt & over.

When your orange hero did these thongs suddenly YOU DON'T Care.

Your hypocrisy is the fucking point.

And Trump is far far far far worse than Bill Clinton.

Then we get this (said in a whiny little girl voice) " We don't care what Trump does as long as he does what he promised"

Really?

Then why did you care about Buill Clintion. He balanced the budget & put us on the road to surpluses. Trump will never do that - hell, he has us going to the wrong direction.

You asshats would skin your mothers alive if it meant a balanced budget. So why didn't you give Clinton the same story- "Clinton balanced the budget & we wanted a balanced budget so we don't cAre how often Monica blew him in the Oval Office"

Maybe if more of you worthless Trumpettes could score oral sex, you would be such dicks about it.

Trumpettes - dumberf than shit & proving it with every post they male.

Bill Clinton stands accused of RAPE, was convicted of perjury, soiled the office of the presidency both figuratively and literally, I'm sorry what is your point? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Trump is accused of child rape.

You actually think Bill Clinton was the ony personto get head in the Oval Office. Ha Ha Ha Ha

Do you have sex? Foreplay? Ever use a sex toy? I'm thinking you dress up like Little Bo Peep & your wife plays a sheep with a strap on . OMG OMG OMG/

Please Trump is a sleazy POS. You lost all rights to bitch about any one else's sex life.

he was fn sick but so is the guy NOW in our WH

I was unhappy with Clinton's poor judgment in allowing his dick to do all the thinking, but I was happy with his presidency. I was pissed that the Repukes tried to take it all down with their partisanship.

I don't give a shit about Trump's philandering either, we all knew about it before he was even elected, but I'm going to remind the right wingers who were so indignant and moralistic about Clinton, and wondering if they'll ever apply their morals to Trump the way they did to Clinton. They are being hypocritical to the extreme. In my estimation, while getting rid of Clinton would have been very damaging, getting rid of Trump would be a relief. He is eroding our relationships around the globe and baiting NK to drop a few missiles on us, Japan, or SK, basically because he is an idiot that has no clue about diplomacy.

I don't think it will be Melania that will be getting walking papers, I think it will be her serving him and walking out, if she ever grows the spine to do so instead of wasting her life with this cheeseburger eating, self-absorbed pig. Imagine how humiliated she must feel right now being played for a fool. Porn stars? It doesn't end there. He must have cheated over and over through the years, there must be a whole gaggle of women with a story to tell. That story of hosting a pee party isn't sounding so far fetched any more.

What do you have against cheeseburgers?

Do you have sex? Foreplay? Ever use a sex toy? I'm thinking you dress up like Little Bo Peep & your wife plays a sheep with a strap on . OMG OMG OMG/

Please Trump is a sleazy POS. You lost all rights to bitch about any one else's sex life.

^^^ holy projection lib goddamn.

Forum List

Back