Trumps pity party is stocked with lies as he loses touch with reality

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Its beyomd a joke as his failing campaign nosedives.
Even his own stupid followers must now wonder if the sainted Ashli was a deep fake depth.

“Nobody was killed on January 6,” the former president and Republican presidential nominee said, of the day in 2021 when he incited an attack on Congress now linked to nine deaths, including law enforcement suicides and the shooting by a police officer of Ashley Babbitt, who Trump voters widely claim as a martyr.

This is so disrespectful. Babbit was trash but she died for trump and in his service. But Trump claims it never happened. Nor the 8 other Americans who also died.

I think on another day Trump knows that. But when he is in Trumpyland he can banish all negative thoughts. He can be the trumpy he wants to be. Americas saviour with bigger crowds than MLK.

Its all a bit sad. But it would be sadder still if he had his pudgy finger on the button. Just pray that he forgets the codes as well.

Even his own stupid followers must now wonder if the sainted Ashli was a deep fake depth.

“Nobody was killed on January 6,” the former president and Republican presidential nominee said, of the day in 2021 when he incited an attack on Congress now linked to nine deaths, including law enforcement suicides and the shooting by a police officer of Ashley Babbitt, who Trump voters widely claim as a martyr.

This is so disrespectful. Babbit was trash but she died for trump and in his service. But Trump claims it never happened. Nor the 8 other Americans who also died.

I think on another day Trump knows that. But when he is in Trumpyland he can banish all negative thoughts. He can be the trumpy he wants to be. Americas saviour with bigger crowds than MLK.

Its all a bit sad. But it would be sadder still if he had his pudgy finger on the button. Just pray that he forgets the codes as well.
Imagine no possession.

I wonder if you can.

No need for greed or hunger.

A brotherhood of man.

Imagine all the people

Sharing all the woooorld

Yoo hoo ooo ooo

Its beyomd a joke as his failing campaign nosedives. Even his own stupid followers must now wonder if the sainted Ashli was a deep fake depth.

This is so disrespectful. Babbit was trash but she died for trump and in his service. But Trump claims it never happened. Nor the 8 other Americans who also died. I think on another day Trump knows that. But when he is in Trumpyland he can banish all negative thoughts. He can be the trumpy he wants to be. Americas saviour with bigger crowds than MLK.

Nancy Pelosi took responsibility for J6.

If she would have approved the requests for the National Guard there would have been no riot or deaths.

Nancy Pelosi says ‘I take responsibility’ for not having National Guard at the Capitol on Jan. 6 in video shot by her own daughter​

----------------------------------------------------------
You've been kicked around since birth, SCanadian?
How so?
Sounds like there's a story in there somewhere.
How 'bout sharing with the forum?

I've probably shared too much, the forum doesn't want to hear it right now.

When I get to the next chapter, I will be sure to inform everyone.

It's coming soon, stay tuned.

In all seriousness, there are millions of Americans who would watch that and say that he was brilliant, accurate, articulate, thoughtful and absolutely truthful.

And that's the condition in which this country finds itself. I'm dead serious.

"If she would have approved the requests for the National Guard there would have been no riot or deaths."

If the Commander in Chief of all of America's armed forces hadn't sat on his butt for over 3 hours while refusing to help the Capitol Police and the DC Police repel the insurrectionists he set in motion, well, his attack on Congress and the Constitutional requirement of a peaceful transfer would not have been as violent, severe, fatal.

So that's on Don Trump. Then. Now. Forever.

We all know you should know that, poster
kyzr.

If the Commander in Chief of all of America's armed forces hadn't sat on his butt for over 3 hours while refusing to help the Capitol Police and the DC Police repel the insurrectionists he set in motion, well, his attack on Congress and the Constitutional requirement of a peaceful transfer would not have been as violent, severe, fatal.

So that's on Don Trump. Then. Now. Forever.

We all know you should know that, poster
kyzr.
🥨 🥨 🥨

:cuckoo:

If the Commander in Chief of all of America's armed forces hadn't sat on his butt for over 3 hours while refusing to help the Capitol Police and the DC Police repel the insurrectionists he set in motion, well, his attack on Congress and the Constitutional requirement of a peaceful transfer would not have been as violent, severe, fatal.So that's on Don Trump. Then. Now. Forever. We all know you should know that, poster kyzr.
What part of

Nancy Pelosi says ‘I take responsibility’ for not having National Guard at the Capitol on Jan. 6 in video shot by her own daughter​

Don't you understand?

You need G-d in your life. You're angry and I don't know why. You live in Jolly 'Ol England. The once great nation that finally has a far-left government to drag you to the Promise Land.
When I was a child I hought we would be flying around in pods like the Jetsons by now.. Instead we still have the cancerr of conservatism. That makes me angry.

Greed, cruelty and selfishness. But it has litttle to do with the half man who is the topic of this thread.
Why are you deflecting from trumps collapse ?

Name the other eight Americans who died because of January 6.

Forum List

Back