🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Plan to Steal Iraq's Oil

It gets worse. His solution to defeating ISIS has no chance of success and his estimates of the number of troops needed are pure fantasy only the suckers who support him will believe. The stolen oil would not pay for the deployment of military forces needed to attempt his stupid idea. They certainly wouldn't pay for the new flood of killed and maimed troops his plan would create when the cost of his nit wit idea is added up. This to say nothing about the fact he would have to invade Syria where most of the ISIS controlled oil wells are.
and you were all for the Obama's complete pull out of Iraq, which lead to the islamonazi take over ..You're a genius:slap:

Yeah, cuz there were no terrorists until Obama was elected.

It wasn't Obama who made the agreement to leave Iraq and it was Reagan/Bush who gave birth to what is now ISIL.

:rolleyes:

Obama was so cool, he was gonna get the terrorists to lay down their weapons just by talking.
What happened? Does his teleprompter not speak terrorist?
Obama was stuck to a schedule and agreement Bush signed a month before he left office and turned his mess over to the new guy. There was no reason for Bush to make that agreement other than the ending of the UN Resolution that supported troops in Iraq to start with. He could not get a renewed UN Resolution and he could not get an extended SOFA so he dumped the mess on the incoming administration. Bush had all those years to finish that war. More years than it took to defeat both Germany and Japan in WWll.
Obama concentrated on going after the real terrorist who attacked us on 9/11. That was something Bush also failed to do.

Obama was stuck to a schedule and agreement Bush signed a month before he left office

Poor Obama, smartest president, ever, and he couldn't use his massive intellect to come up with a new agreement. Poor, weak, helpless Obama.
An agreement can not be made with a party that insist they do not want an agreement. In order to please America with an agreement meant displeasing their most immediate threat, Shiite Iran, next door and with control over the Shiite Iraq government. The Iraqi government publicly stated in no uncertain terms that they want US troops out of Iraq. The elected officials insisted they would not approve an agreement that allowed US ground forces to operate in Iraq. They insisted on holding America to the agreement Bush signed a month before leaving office.

It gets worse. His solution to defeating ISIS has no chance of success and his estimates of the number of troops needed are pure fantasy only the suckers who support him will believe. The stolen oil would not pay for the deployment of military forces needed to attempt his stupid idea. They certainly wouldn't pay for the new flood of killed and maimed troops his plan would create when the cost of his nit wit idea is added up. This to say nothing about the fact he would have to invade Syria where most of the ISIS controlled oil wells are.
and you were all for the Obama's complete pull out of Iraq, which lead to the islamonazi take over ..You're a genius:slap:

It wasn't Obama who made the agreement to leave Iraq and it was Reagan/Bush who gave birth to what is now ISIL.

:rolleyes:

Obama was so cool, he was gonna get the terrorists to lay down their weapons just by talking.
What happened? Does his teleprompter not speak terrorist?
Obama was stuck to a schedule and agreement Bush signed a month before he left office and turned his mess over to the new guy. There was no reason for Bush to make that agreement other than the ending of the UN Resolution that supported troops in Iraq to start with. He could not get a renewed UN Resolution and he could not get an extended SOFA so he dumped the mess on the incoming administration. Bush had all those years to finish that war. More years than it took to defeat both Germany and Japan in WWll.
Obama concentrated on going after the real terrorist who attacked us on 9/11. That was something Bush also failed to do.

Obama was stuck to a schedule and agreement Bush signed a month before he left office

Poor Obama, smartest president, ever, and he couldn't use his massive intellect to come up with a new agreement. Poor, weak, helpless Obama.
Wow. You mean you didn't know? It takes two to make an agreement.

I mean , you guys just have to wait a bit , all you are doing is having a circle jerk anyway . Trump will get his team together and put his 'war plans' for the future out in public same as he came out with his policy on IMIGRATION . Just give him a little bit of time , jeez , whats the hurry ??

I mean , you guys just have to wait a bit , all you are doing is having a circle jerk anyway . Trump will get his team together and put his 'war plans' for the future out in public same as he came out with his policy on IMIGRATION . Just give him a little bit of time , jeez , whats the hurry ??
Trump was criticized for making knee jerk remarks about issues and promising he had solutions to problems, but never giving solutions and merely riling people up by stating obvious problems. Now that he is issuing his solutions he is being mocked because his solutions are unworkable, illegal nonsense. More than nonsense, his solutions are just stupid insane. He is being called out on his con game and getting caught and exposed for the con man he is. Think about it. His solution for immigration is to force Mexico into paying for a BERLIN type wall to prevent Mexican's from escaping from Mexico into the USA. His solution to ISIS is to invade Iraq and Syria and steal their oil.

Trump was criticized for making knee jerk remarks about issues and promising he had solutions to problems, but never giving solutions and merely riling people up by stating obvious problems. Now that he is issuing his solutions he is being mocked because his solutions are unworkable, illegal nonsense. More than nonsense, his solutions are just stupid insane. He is being called out on his con game and getting caught and exposed for the con man he is. Think about it. His solution for immigration is to force Mexico into paying for a BERLIN type wall to prevent Mexican's from escaping from Mexico into the USA. His solution to ISIS is to invade Iraq and Syria and steal their oil.

His solution for immigration is to force Mexico into paying for a BERLIN type wall to prevent Mexican's from escaping from Mexico into the USA.

He's right, we need to prevent Mexicans from escaping into the US.

sure he is being 'mocked' , that's all you guys can do Camp !! My point is that you just need to give Mr. Trump a little bit of time and he will come out with policy papers and positions that will not only solve your problems but his policies and positions will also be popular with his target audience . Just give Mr. Trump some time Camp !!

one of Trumps thoughts for making 'mexico' pay is by putting a tax on money sent back to 'mexico' so as to pay for the wall , makes sense to me . Also tax their / mexicos goods that are sold in the USA . The good Senator Jeff Sessions approves of Trumps immigration plan and Stephen King also likes it plus millions of Americans like his immigration plan Camp .

Trump: Take Iraq's Oil Wealth and Give It to Wounded Warriors

"Donald Trump says he would defeat ISIS by taking over the oil fields the terrorists have seized in Iraq.

"We should definitely take back money for our soldiers," he told NBC's "Meet the Press" with Chuck Todd on Sunday."

" And ISIS is taking over a lot of the oil in certain areas of Iraq. And I said, you take away their wealth. You go and knock the hell out of the oil. Take back the oil. We take over the oil, which we should have done in the first place.""

Really? Go back into Iraq, the country we supposedly 'liberated', and steal their oil to pay our war debt?

Isn't that what they call plunder? Wouldn't we in fact be doing just what ISIS is doing?

Trump Take Iraq s Oil Wealth and Give It to Wounded Warriors

I thought we already stole their oil? The leftwing moonbats have been claiming this for years...

:lol:

Yup. And oil was the reason we invaded. LOL

and I don't think that Trump would just take the oil , he'd just negotiate terms for being paid for American losses in oil . Heck , I wouldn't approve of going into , even 'iran' and just 'stealing' their goods and natural resources .

"Donald Trump says he would defeat ISIS by taking over the oil fields the terrorists have seized in Iraq.

"We should definitely take back money for our soldiers," he told NBC's "Meet the Press" with Chuck Todd on Sunday."

" And ISIS is taking over a lot of the oil in certain areas of Iraq. And I said, you take away their wealth. You go and knock the hell out of the oil. Take back the oil. We take over the oil, which we should have done in the first place.""

Really? Go back into Iraq, the country we supposedly 'liberated', and steal their oil to pay our war debt?

Isn't that what they call plunder? Wouldn't we in fact be doing just what ISIS is doing?

I thought we already stole their oil? The leftwing moonbats have been claiming this for years...

No, when Saddam Hussein started talking up selling his oil in a currency other than the US dollar we used 9/11 as an excuse to invade and gave oil wells to BP who would always continue selling in US dollars. We didn't take the oil, we secured our monopoly of the petrodollar

Going to have to confront ISIS somewhere, somehow, sometime, it's inevitable. So should we wait until they pull another 9/11 like attack here in America as they have already warned us is coming, or should we go to where they are and pound them back into the stone age? For some reason I don't believe Trump would play Patty-Cake with them like Bush and obama are doing. I think Trump would turn lose the military on them to use everything at our disposal, and fight to win. Kill every mother fuckin' one of them, and have them so scared to show their face that we'd never hear from them again for 100 years.

I think the choice is simple, so might as well get some oil to help finance the endeavor while we're at it.

Last edited:

How has totally disregarding historical fact been workin' out for ya? Are you also writing a book of Fairy Tales?

Obama ain't the greatest, but at least an honest person would try to refrain from outright sophistry!

Trump will be the next President. The 'wall' will be designed and engineered by the Israelis. That you can rely on.
Every fucking truck load of goods crossing into the US from points south will have a levy of two measly fucking dollars collected........or the truck doesn't come into the country.
Thousands of prisoners, mostly negro, who do nothing but jack-off and eat three meals a day on the taxpayer dime will build the wall.
With anyone else making the claims Trump is I'd be calling bullshit. Not so with Trump.
That's why the Washington Establishment in both parties is so shit scared of him. He does what he says he'll do and if you don't like it fuck you!

20svgwo.jpg

It was a big mistake for Jeb's brother to invade Iraq and fight those guys. (Applause)

6ygzdh.jpg

We should invade Iraq and fight those guys some more. (Applause)

Who claimed that?

Bush s War for Oil Democrats.com

Many progressives believe Bush invaded Iraq to steal its oil.

The US military knows when and where every fucking rag head sand monkey Isis leaders are.
If Trump becomes President I give the life expectancy of these subhumans about a week before they and the people who support them are ash.
Doesn't matter where they are. Syria, Iran, etc.

The US military knows when and where every fucking rag head sand monkey Isis leaders are.
If Trump becomes President I give the life expectancy of these subhumans about a week before they and the people who support them are ash.
Doesn't matter where they are. Syria, Iran, etc.
Why do you believe the military knows where these targets are but don't attack them? Are you proposing some kind of mass carpet bombing or nukes that would inflict untold numbers of innocents as collateral damage?

How has totally disregarding historical fact been workin' out for ya? Are you also writing a book of Fairy Tales?

Obama ain't the greatest, but at least an honest person would try to refrain from outright sophistry!

Are you also writing a book of Fairy Tales?

Yes. Here's one. Obama is really, really smart. He is a post-racial president.
He will make the world like us, just by reading off his teleprompter.

20svgwo.jpg

It was a big mistake for Jeb's brother to invade Iraq and fight those guys. (Applause)

6ygzdh.jpg

We should invade Iraq and fight those guys some more. (Applause)
Translation:

Bush got us into this mess, obama made it worse, I'll CLEAN IT UP.

Are you also writing a book of Fairy Tales?

Yes. Here's one. Obama is really, really smart. He is a post-racial president.
He will make the world like us, just by reading off his teleprompter.

The two things neoconservative fascistic workers of the hive have in common is their penchant for ad hominem and mindless regurgitation of talking points. Obviously, originality is not your strong suit!

Have a nice day!

Forum List

Back