Trumps policies will help me but will they help his supporters

employment
stock market
housing values
Let's measure those same economic metrics for Trump after his policies kick in.
What policies. haven't you learned by now that Trump is a lying piece of manure, and you can't believe a word of what he says
In a global economy can he force manufacturing back to the USA without losing more jobs than he creates.
If we all have to rely on US manufactured products we will pay more. That may good but it will affect lower income much more than the higher income.

I don't get the mediocrity you people want in low margin manufacturing. Services bring far more wealth to this country and it's our strength instead of our weakness.

And if you want manufacturing jobs here, you need to stop fucking employers with taxes and regulations, particularly as I pointed out LOW MARGIN industries

Is Airliner manufacturing low margin?

OK, one example which Trump isn't going to do anything about. You got a few more?

I am a white male in my 60's. I own a business. My net worth is in the top 5% of the USA, at least.
Trump's personal and business tax breaks will help me. Pulling back regulation on business makes doing business easier.
I see his cabinet built to help me and my business.

I feel his policies will help me and others like me much more than the un-employed and under-employed in the lower income brackets.

We will see if the jobs he brings back will make up for the jobs and US business he loses.

So apparently your business doesn't employ anyone since you don't know how helping businesses helps create jobs
It is not nearly that simple. Many businesses take the financial breaks to help their bottom line. The owners are those who benefit.

The less government regulations on business the better. But some regulations are necessary to keep the bad actors in line. The recession of 2008 was a result of unethical business people taken advantage of investment de-regulations (supported by both parties). The lack of regulation lost thousands of jobs.
. Bad Actors ? Yeah well how about the bad Actors in government that took advantage of the actions that the bad Actors committed ?? Over regulations, and bull crap that brought in millions in fines, but all you hear is that we are broke as a nation, and taxes are out of this world now, jobs are going, going, gone, and the country is literally going up in liberal flames now.

What policies. haven't you learned by now that Trump is a lying piece of manure, and you can't believe a word of what he says
In a global economy can he force manufacturing back to the USA without losing more jobs than he creates.
If we all have to rely on US manufactured products we will pay more. That may good but it will affect lower income much more than the higher income.

I don't get the mediocrity you people want in low margin manufacturing. Services bring far more wealth to this country and it's our strength instead of our weakness.

And if you want manufacturing jobs here, you need to stop fucking employers with taxes and regulations, particularly as I pointed out LOW MARGIN industries

Is Airliner manufacturing low margin?

OK, one example which Trump isn't going to do anything about. You got a few more?

Mmm, I fully expect that, while China is the big offender, that Trump's administration will not be letting the Airbus subsidy scandal just drag on and on, with American workers being constantly fucked.

Jobs that have been done traditionally by high school students to make a little extra money?

You know of course that illegals have moved out of those fields generations ago, right?

AND that the weak job market has long ago driven plenty of adults, often with degrees into those jobs?, Right?
Are you telling us that Americans with college degrees are now picking fruit? PROVE IT

Your pretense that illegals are mostly picking fruit is noted and dismissed.

I am telling you that people with degrees are working in housekeep, and washing dishes or waiting tables.
According to figures compiled in 2015 by the Pew Hispanic Center from Census Bureau data, 24 percent of farming, fishing and forest workers were illegal immigrants -- the highest proportion of any broad employment category Pew studied.
Go after the employers. We know who they are.
If they cannot get citizens to fill the job, we need to make arrangements to bring in other workers.
. Fair enough, but the problem with this is that if you give these employers who will swear that they have done everything they can do to work Americans (liars), then it will just go right back to what is going on now. Give them a dam inch, and they will take a mile.

Worst recession recovery since WWII, lowest labor participation since the seventies, lowest home ownership rates in decades. You're crowing about what again?
employment
stock market
housing values

LOL the left love to credit Obama with things he had nothing to do with. Go ahead list the specific policies, bills, and decisions Obama made to improve the economy...you can't. Tune in next week when libtards credit Obama with the rotation of the earth. :laugh:
Shut the F up and read below
In February 2009, Congress approved Obama's $787 billion economic stimulus package. It cut taxes, extended unemployment benefits, and funded public works projects. The recession ended in July when GDP growth turned positive. In just seven months, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act pumped $241.9 billion into the economy. That increased growth to a robust 3.9 percent rate by early 2010. By March 30, 2011, almost all ($633.5 billion) of the funds were spent.

Obama bailed out the U.S. auto industry on March 30, 2009. The Federal government took over General Motors and Chrysler, saving three million jobs. It forced the companies to become more fuel efficient and therefore more globally competitive.

LMAO the stimulus package, the public employee unions pocketed that money, there were no shovel ready jobs, you posted an Obama failure dufus. And speaking of GM, when am I getting my money back? When are the bond holders? You libs are funny. :laugh:
I can tell you are very intelligent, especially when it comes to economics. Trump could use you in his cabinet.

Oh good grief now the left are apologizing for Trump improving their lives...its true nothing makes these people happy.
Whose life has Trump improved, other than his own?
Bingo, we know he is motivated to improve opportunities for himself over anyone else.
. What part don't liberals understand that the things Trump has already done helped American workers keep their jobs ? It's all about him though.. Pathetic!

You know of course that illegals have moved out of those fields generations ago, right?

AND that the weak job market has long ago driven plenty of adults, often with degrees into those jobs?, Right?
Are you telling us that Americans with college degrees are now picking fruit? PROVE IT

I am telling you that people with degrees are working in housekeep, and washing dishes or waiting tables.
According to figures compiled in 2015 by the Pew Hispanic Center from Census Bureau data, 24 percent of farming, fishing and forest workers were illegal immigrants -- the highest proportion of any broad employment category Pew studied.
If they cannot get citizens to fill the job, we need to make arrangements to bring in other workers.
. Fair enough, but the problem with this is that if you give these employers who will swear that they have done everything they can do to work Americans (liars), then it will just go right back to what is going on now. Give them a dam inch, and they will take a mile.
that is why we have government regulations, unfortunately.
i say no illegals and see what happens. i think our economy would suffer.

Oh good grief now the left are apologizing for Trump improving their lives...its true nothing makes these people happy.
Bingo, we know he is motivated to improve opportunities for himself over anyone else.
. What part don't liberals understand that the things Trump has already done helped American workers keep their jobs ? It's all about him though.. Pathetic!
what has he done to save a significant amount of US jobs

1. It is not an either/or scenario.

2. Lower income people are the ones who will be having access to more jobs.

3. It is the super rich who will be losing out on increased profits from Third World labor, here AND abroad.
We will see. I think Trump's policies will hurt the lower income on averahe. There will be some that benefit.
His policies will benefit a larger % of the rich.
But we will see, I could be wrong but Trump and his followers could be wrong.
. So you're not sure, and so you were just trying to bash Trump eh ?
I am telling you I am very confident his policies will not work but I will leave a chance open they may and I will say I was wrong.

If his policies do not work, will you say you are wrong.
. I won't say I'm wrong if you libs undermined his presidency, and tried everything you could to destroy the nation moving forward

that is why we have government regulations, unfortunately.
i say no illegals and see what happens. i think our economy would suffer.
. Might suffer a little in the beginning of course, but there is always growing pains when trying to straighten something out that was wrong & wrong headed.

Deporting illegals reduces the supply of labor, and thus empowers American workers.

Should lead to a rise in wages.
Are Americans going to take the jobs that Latinos were working at? Will they cut grass, shovel snow, wash cars and floors?

Jobs that have been done traditionally by high school students to make a little extra money?

. I know people who are trained supervisors, journeyman, and all sorts of skilled individuals now doing jobs they thought they would never being doing, but they adapted after NAFTA caused many of their jobs to leave here over the last 20 years or so.
No, that would be Obama. A complete noob dipshit.
must be why his economy did so well. Eat your heart out

Worst recession recovery since WWII, lowest labor participation since the seventies, lowest home ownership rates in decades. You're crowing about what again?
Is this the result of a global economy or US politics. It was a recovery.Bush had a recession, Obama had a recovery.

Clinton left W in a recession, HW left Slick an economy coming out of a recession, Carter left Reagan a disaster. The snake oil salesman Obama said he could handle it. Obviously he lied, he didn't have a fricking clue. In fact he just continued W's horrible policies.

Obama could have helped a lot by doing for business what Trump is doing. Cutting taxes and slashing regulations

Taxes are not the burden they were under Carter.

Trade policy is the problem today.
. Could have fooled me when looking at my pay check.

I am a white male in my 60's. I own a business. My net worth is in the top 5% of the USA, at least.
Trump's personal and business tax breaks will help me. Pulling back regulation on business makes doing business easier.
I see his cabinet built to help me and my business.

I feel his policies will help me and others like me much more than the un-employed and under-employed in the lower income brackets.

We will see if the jobs he brings back will make up for the jobs and US business he loses.

Congratulations! I'm 82 years old and I'm still trying to find something he's defined that will actually help me. One thing's for certain......if he's like Reagan and the Bushes he'll cut tax rates for the rich and run up the national debt.....Reagan quadrupled it and Bush doubled it. If Bush had simply left Clinton's policies in place the entire national debt would be paid off:

................................................................................Total U S Debt..................................................................

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)
09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)
09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32
09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16
09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)
09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)
09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32(Bill Clinton raised tax rates on the rich.....first thing he did while he still had a Democratic congress)
09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)
09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00
09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)((Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)
09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

Last edited:
Are Americans going to take the jobs that Latinos were working at? Will they cut grass, shovel snow, wash cars and floors?

. I know people who are trained supervisors, journeyman, and all sorts of skilled individuals now doing jobs they thought they would never being doing, but they adapted after NAFTA caused many of their jobs to leave here over the last 20 years or so.
must be why his economy did so well. Eat your heart out

Is this the result of a global economy or US politics. It was a recovery.Bush had a recession, Obama had a recovery.

Clinton left W in a recession, HW left Slick an economy coming out of a recession, Carter left Reagan a disaster. The snake oil salesman Obama said he could handle it. Obviously he lied, he didn't have a fricking clue. In fact he just continued W's horrible policies.

Obama could have helped a lot by doing for business what Trump is doing. Cutting taxes and slashing regulations

Taxes are not the burden they were under Carter.

Trade policy is the problem today.
. Could have fooled me when looking at my pay check.

Maximum rate under Carter was 70%.

Reagan cut it to 28%.

That level of impact is not going to be seen by Trump's cut.

. If you don't know, I can't help you with those liberal mule blinders on.. Good grief.

3. It is the super rich who will be losing out on increased profits from Third World labor, here AND abroad.
We will see. I think Trump's policies will hurt the lower income on averahe. There will be some that benefit.
I am telling you I am very confident his policies will not work but I will leave a chance open they may and I will say I was wrong.

. I won't say I'm wrong if you libs undermined his presidency, and tried everything you could to destroy the nation moving forward
Just like your kind undermine the Obama presidency?

NOTHING

. If you don't know, I can't help you with those liberal mule blinders on.. Good grief.
In other words you don't know either

. No you got it all wrong.. We stopped Obummer from undermining America as best we could, but he still gave us a huge black eye in the process.

In other words you don't know either
. The Lord said cast not our pearls before swine.

. No you got it all wrong.. We stopped Obummer from undermining America as best we could, but he still gave us a huge black eye in the process.
weren't you happy with the Obama economy and what he did to fix the Bush economic disaster. What black eye, there is no one who will do more damage to America than trump

Forum List

Back