Trumps policies will help me but will they help his supporters

. So you're not sure, and so you were just trying to bash Trump eh ?
I am telling you I am very confident his policies will not work but I will leave a chance open they may and I will say I was wrong.

If his policies do not work, will you say you are wrong.
. I won't say I'm wrong if you libs undermined his presidency, and tried everything you could to destroy the nation moving forward
Just like your kind undermine the Obama presidency?
. No you got it all wrong.. We stopped Obummer from undermining America as best we could, but he still gave us a huge black eye in the process.
weren't you happy with the Obama economy and what he did to fix the Bush economic disaster. What black eye, there is no one who will do more damage to America than trump
. If only everyone had that liberal Crystal ball you have, then we could break it.

. So you're not sure, and so you were just trying to bash Trump eh ?
I am telling you I am very confident his policies will not work but I will leave a chance open they may and I will say I was wrong.

. I won't say I'm wrong if you libs undermined his presidency, and tried everything you could to destroy the nation moving forward
. No you got it all wrong.. We stopped Obummer from undermining America as best we could, but he still gave us a huge black eye in the process.
weren't you happy with the Obama economy and what he did to fix the Bush economic disaster. What black eye, there is no one who will do more damage to America than trump
. Trump will need all 8 years to screw up like Obummer did in the world in just two years.

Last edited:

. Trump will need all 8 years to screw up like Obummer did in the world.
where did Obama screw up? He successfully repaired the Bush economic disaster. How did that Military raid of Trumps go? An unmitigated disaster

where did Obama screw up? He successfully repaired the Bush economic disaster. How did that Military raid of Trumps go? An unmitigated disaster
. Like you liberals try to say about Trump, Obummer didn't fix anything, the democrats, and the Republicans fixed the disaster. I don't remember Obummer doing much of anything except separating the nation, and trashing us to the world.

. Like you liberals try to say about Trump, Obummer didn't fix anything, the democrats, and the Republicans fixed the disaster. I don't remember Obummer doing much of anything except separating the nation, and trashing us to the world.
when were we trashed to the world, righty

. Stay tuned for better things to come. I know you hate it, but you'll be OK.

. If you think I'm going to entertain you playing dumb, then you got another thought coming.

There will be better things to come, once Trump is gone. Why do you think his approval is at a historic low?

. If you think I'm going to entertain you playing dumb, then you got another thought coming.
If you can't answer a simple question then you lose all credibility

. You lose credibility by acting dumb. You know what happened under Obama, but now you want to cover it all up with your attacking Trump.

There will be better things to come, once Trump is gone. Why do you think his approval is at a historic low?
Last I looked his approval ratings were on the rise.

. You lose credibility by acting dumb. You know what happened under Obama, but now you want to cover it all up with your attacking Trump.
Obama repaired Bushes economic disaster. Housing prices recovered, stock market recovered and the economy recovered, along with employment

prove it! They are at historic lows

. Gallop has him at 45, but that's OK because he is in the process of transforming the nation back to becoming great again, and that scares the crap out of the entrenched snowflakes. The overall poll showed the Republicans at 89% and the democrats at 13% if I read it right.

. I said they were on the rise dufus.

. Gallop has him at 45, but that's OK because he is in the process of transforming the nation back to becoming great again, and that scares the crap out of the entrenched snowflakes. The overall poll showed the Republicans at 89% and the democrats at 13% if I read it right.
Actually gallup has Trump at 43%, the lowest for any incoming President in our history

This is supposed to be a new Presidents honeymoon period with the voters. he phyucked this up big time, just like everything else he has done.

This is supposed to be a new Presidents honeymoon period with the voters. he phyucked this up big time, just like everything else he has done.
. You mad, because only liberals are crying ?

I AM mad because we have a sick mentally unstable piece of dreck in the white house.

I AM mad because we have a sick mentally unstable piece of dreck in the white house.

We dodged that bullet...

HIllary lost

Forum List

Back