Trumps policies will help me but will they help his supporters

Worst recession recovery since WWII, lowest labor participation since the seventies, lowest home ownership rates in decades. You're crowing about what again?
employment
stock market
housing values
Let's measure those same economic metrics for Trump after his policies kick in.
What policies. haven't you learned by now that Trump is a lying piece of manure, and you can't believe a word of what he says
In a global economy can he force manufacturing back to the USA without losing more jobs than he creates.
If we all have to rely on US manufactured products we will pay more. That may good but it will affect lower income much more than the higher income.
. In a global economy that comes at the expence or the rotting decay of our nation, then screw the globalist and their supposed globalized economy that only enriches the elites or the communist killers of freedom and democracies throughout the world... I don't know about you, but I don't like the idea of enriching and empowering the bad guy's in the world.
You need to be careful to you do not bite off your nose to spite your face

Am still trying to understand how Trumps cabinet picks are going to help the average working person, maybe he will clear his mind while golfing & enjoying his vacation in Florida. & come back with some more thought out actions.

What policies. haven't you learned by now that Trump is a lying piece of manure, and you can't believe a word of what he says
In a global economy can he force manufacturing back to the USA without losing more jobs than he creates.
If we all have to rely on US manufactured products we will pay more. That may good but it will affect lower income much more than the higher income.

1. It is not an either/or scenario.

2. Lower income people are the ones who will be having access to more jobs.

3. It is the super rich who will be losing out on increased profits from Third World labor, here AND abroad.
We will see. I think Trump's policies will hurt the lower income on averahe. There will be some that benefit.
His policies will benefit a larger % of the rich.
But we will see, I could be wrong but Trump and his followers could be wrong.
. So you're not sure, and so you were just trying to bash Trump eh ?
I am telling you I am very confident his policies will not work but I will leave a chance open they may and I will say I was wrong.

If his policies do not work, will you say you are wrong.

Is Donald Trump an expert on financial markets

No. He seems to know what they want though. The lawyers you keep nominating sure don't
Keep in mind, Trump knows nothing. He is the most inexperienced President in my lifetime. Sadly he thinks he knows all the answers and won't listen to anyone

:lmao:

A billionaire in real estate is less experienced than a community organizer. I'm just laughing at you now
Tell us all about trumps political experience
. Trump isn't the only one running things, so have you considered his administration ? Of course you haven't, because you figure Trump is the weakest point, and that's where you Lefty's are attacking. Becareful though, because those horns are sharp.

Worst recession recovery since WWII, lowest labor participation since the seventies, lowest home ownership rates in decades. You're crowing about what again?
employment
stock market
housing values

LOL the left love to credit Obama with things he had nothing to do with. Go ahead list the specific policies, bills, and decisions Obama made to improve the economy...you can't. Tune in next week when libtards credit Obama with the rotation of the earth. :laugh:
Shut the F up and read below
In February 2009, Congress approved Obama's $787 billion economic stimulus package. It cut taxes, extended unemployment benefits, and funded public works projects. The recession ended in July when GDP growth turned positive. In just seven months, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act pumped $241.9 billion into the economy. That increased growth to a robust 3.9 percent rate by early 2010. By March 30, 2011, almost all ($633.5 billion) of the funds were spent.

Obama bailed out the U.S. auto industry on March 30, 2009. The Federal government took over General Motors and Chrysler, saving three million jobs. It forced the companies to become more fuel efficient and therefore more globally competitive.
. Obammy's run is over.. There is a new sheriff in town now, and it's only going to get more better for American's.
I applaud you focusing on Trump and not going back blaming Obama.
It is strange that voters got their President, Trump, but they cannot stop talking about Obama.

Is Donald Trump an expert on financial markets

No. He seems to know what they want though. The lawyers you keep nominating sure don't
Keep in mind, Trump knows nothing. He is the most inexperienced President in my lifetime. Sadly he thinks he knows all the answers and won't listen to anyone

:lmao:

A billionaire in real estate is less experienced than a community organizer. I'm just laughing at you now
Tell us all about trumps political experience
. Trump isn't the only one running things, so have you considered his administration ? Of course you haven't, because you figure Trump is the weakest point, and that's where you Lefty's are attacking. Becareful though, because those horns are sharp.
Was it not the same for Obama

employment
stock market
housing values

NOTHING he said indicated "belief" or "trust".

He challenged you to judge Trump on the results of his policies after they had a chance to have effects.

It is very, very telling that that idea offends you.
Everything about Trump offends me

The scientific term for that is butt hurt

No, that would be Obama. A complete noob dipshit.
must be why his economy did so well. Eat your heart out

employment
stock market
housing values

LOL the left love to credit Obama with things he had nothing to do with. Go ahead list the specific policies, bills, and decisions Obama made to improve the economy...you can't. Tune in next week when libtards credit Obama with the rotation of the earth. :laugh:

Yep

Is this the result of a global economy or US politics. It was a recovery.Bush had a recession, Obama had a recovery.

Clinton left W in a recession, HW left Slick an economy coming out of a recession, Carter left Reagan a disaster. The snake oil salesman Obama said he could handle it. Obviously he lied, he didn't have a fricking clue. In fact he just continued W's horrible policies.

Obama could have helped a lot by doing for business what Trump is doing. Cutting taxes and slashing regulations

employment
stock market
housing values

I don't get the mediocrity you people want in low margin manufacturing. Services bring far more wealth to this country and it's our strength instead of our weakness.

And if you want manufacturing jobs here, you need to stop fucking employers with taxes and regulations, particularly as I pointed out LOW MARGIN industries

I am a white male in my 60's. I own a business. My net worth is in the top 5% of the USA, at least.
Trump's personal and business tax breaks will help me. Pulling back regulation on business makes doing business easier.
I see his cabinet built to help me and my business.

I feel his policies will help me and others like me much more than the un-employed and under-employed in the lower income brackets.

We will see if the jobs he brings back will make up for the jobs and US business he loses.

Deporting illegals reduces the supply of labor, and thus empowers American workers.

Should lead to a rise in wages.
Are Americans going to take the jobs that Latinos were working at? Will they cut grass, shovel snow, wash cars and floors?

Jobs that have been done traditionally by high school students to make a little extra money?

You know of course that illegals have moved out of those fields generations ago, right?

AND that the weak job market has long ago driven plenty of adults, often with degrees into those jobs?, Right?
. I know people who are trained supervisors, journeyman, and all sorts of skilled individuals now doing jobs they thought they would never being doing, but they adapted after NAFTA caused many of their jobs to leave here over the last 20 years or so.

Is this the result of a global economy or US politics. It was a recovery.Bush had a recession, Obama had a recovery.

Clinton left W in a recession, HW left Slick an economy coming out of a recession, Carter left Reagan a disaster. The snake oil salesman Obama said he could handle it. Obviously he lied, he didn't have a fricking clue. In fact he just continued W's horrible policies.

Obama could have helped a lot by doing for business what Trump is doing. Cutting taxes and slashing regulations

Taxes are not the burden they were under Carter.

Trade policy is the problem today.

employment
stock market
housing values

I don't get the mediocrity you people want in low margin manufacturing. Services bring far more wealth to this country and it's our strength instead of our weakness.

And if you want manufacturing jobs here, you need to stop fucking employers with taxes and regulations, particularly as I pointed out LOW MARGIN industries

Is Airliner manufacturing low margin?

employment
stock market
housing values

3. It is the super rich who will be losing out on increased profits from Third World labor, here AND abroad.

And customers who lose out on the lower prices. And people who lose jobs because we are no longer competitive with European, Asian and other competitors who can leverage lower cost labor

employment
stock market
housing values

In February 2009, Congress approved Obama's $787 billion economic stimulus package. It cut taxes, extended unemployment benefits, and funded public works projects. The recession ended in July when GDP growth turned positive. In just seven months, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act pumped $241.9 billion into the economy. That increased growth to a robust 3.9 percent rate by early 2010. By March 30, 2011, almost all ($633.5 billion) of the funds were spent.

Obama bailed out the U.S. auto industry on March 30, 2009. The Federal government took over General Motors and Chrysler, saving three million jobs. It forced the companies to become more fuel efficient and therefore more globally competitive.

LMAO the stimulus package, the public employee unions pocketed that money, there were no shovel ready jobs, you posted an Obama failure dufus. And speaking of GM, when am I getting my money back? When are the bond holders? You libs are funny. :laugh:

Deporting illegals reduces the supply of labor, and thus empowers American workers.

Should lead to a rise in wages.
Are Americans going to take the jobs that Latinos were working at? Will they cut grass, shovel snow, wash cars and floors?

Jobs that have been done traditionally by high school students to make a little extra money?

You know of course that illegals have moved out of those fields generations ago, right?

AND that the weak job market has long ago driven plenty of adults, often with degrees into those jobs?, Right?
. I know people who are trained supervisors, journeyman, and all sorts of skilled individuals now doing jobs they thought they would never being doing, but they adapted after NAFTA caused many of their jobs to leave here over the last 20 years or so.

Ridiculous. Taxes and regulations are killing us. You know businesses don't just use labor, we buy products as well and we also benefit from lower prices

employment
stock market
housing values

And customers who lose out on the lower prices. And people who lose jobs because we are no longer competitive with European, Asian and other competitors who can leverage lower cost labor

1. Yes, customers might have to pay more.

2. Europeans aren't competitive because of low wages.

3. Based on our ever growing trade deficit, we are not "competitive" now.

employment
stock market
housing values

We will see. I think Trump's policies will hurt the lower income on averahe. There will be some that benefit.
His policies will benefit a larger % of the rich.
But we will see, I could be wrong but Trump and his followers could be wrong.

Oh stop lying that you care about lower income people when you support a flood of low end illegal workers who take their jobs and drive down wages

Ridiculous. Taxes and regulations are killing us. You know businesses don't just use labor, we buy products as well and we also benefit from lower prices

Well, no reason not to have improvements in both polices at the same time, as Trump is committed to.

employment
stock market
housing values
. In a global economy that comes at the expence or the rotting decay of our nation, then screw the globalist and their supposed globalized economy that only enriches the elites or the communist killers of freedom and democracies throughout the world... I don't know about you, but I don't like the idea of enriching and empowering the bad guy's in the world.

Suppose you were going to buy a new toaster with all the bells and whistles and you expected to pay $50 for it. But you get to Target and bam, you get a great toaster with everything you wanted for $30. Why do you like that? Why do you like paying $30 instead of $50?

Be specific and it's not a trick question

employment
stock market
housing values

. Obammy's run is over.. There is a new sheriff in town now, and it's only going to get more better for American's.
I applaud you focusing on Trump and not going back blaming Obama.
It is strange that voters got their President, Trump, but they cannot stop talking about Obama.

OMG, you idjits talked about BOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH for eight years!

Forum List

Back