Trumps policies will help me but will they help his supporters

I am a white male in my 60's. I own a business. My net worth is in the top 5% of the USA, at least.
Trump's personal and business tax breaks will help me. Pulling back regulation on business makes doing business easier.
I see his cabinet built to help me and my business.

I feel his policies will help me and others like me much more than the un-employed and under-employed in the lower income brackets.

We will see if the jobs he brings back will make up for the jobs and US business he loses.

Deporting illegals reduces the supply of labor, and thus empowers American workers.

Should lead to a rise in wages.
In my industry, it is necessary to bring in foreign workers with the skills because there are not enough Americans with the education and skills.
I think any area where illegals are taking jobs from citizens should be eliminated. I think you do that by going after the businesses.
I am a white male in my 60's. I own a business. My net worth is in the top 5% of the USA, at least.
Trump's personal and business tax breaks will help me. Pulling back regulation on business makes doing business easier.

I feel his policies will help me and others like me much more than the un-employed and under-employed in the lower income brackets.

We will see if the jobs he brings back will make up for the jobs and US business he loses.

Deporting illegals reduces the supply of labor, and thus empowers American workers.

In my industry, it is necessary to bring in foreign workers with the skills because there are not enough Americans with the education and skills.
I think any area where illegals are taking jobs from citizens should be eliminated. I think you do that by going after the businesses.

WHat is your industry?
I am a consultant in the technology industry. Our business can hire the skills we need from US citizens but many companies must go outside the US to get the developers and programmers they need.

Are Americans going to take the jobs that Latinos were working at? Will they cut grass, shovel snow, wash cars and floors?

Jobs that have been done traditionally by high school students to make a little extra money?

You know of course that illegals have moved out of those fields generations ago, right?

AND that the weak job market has long ago driven plenty of adults, often with degrees into those jobs?, Right?
Are you telling us that Americans with college degrees are now picking fruit? PROVE IT

Your pretense that illegals are mostly picking fruit is noted and dismissed.

I am telling you that people with degrees are working in housekeep, and washing dishes or waiting tables.
According to figures compiled in 2015 by the Pew Hispanic Center from Census Bureau data, 24 percent of farming, fishing and forest workers were illegal immigrants -- the highest proportion of any broad employment category Pew studied.

Which in no way supports your implied claim that most illegals are doing those jobs.

You do understand that, right?

WHat is your industry?
I am a consultant in the technology industry. Our business can hire the skills we need from US citizens but many companies must go outside the US to get the developers and programmers they need.

That is what they claim.

I believe they do it to cut wages, not because they have no choice.

Is Donald Trump an expert on financial markets

No. He seems to know what they want though. The lawyers you keep nominating sure don't
Keep in mind, Trump knows nothing. He is the most inexperienced President in my lifetime. Sadly he thinks he knows all the answers and won't listen to anyone

No, that would be Obama. A complete noob dipshit.
must be why his economy did so well. Eat your heart out

Worst recession recovery since WWII, lowest labor participation since the seventies, lowest home ownership rates in decades. You're crowing about what again?

Jobs that have been done traditionally by high school students to make a little extra money?

You know of course that illegals have moved out of those fields generations ago, right?

AND that the weak job market has long ago driven plenty of adults, often with degrees into those jobs?, Right?
Are you telling us that Americans with college degrees are now picking fruit? PROVE IT

I am telling you that people with degrees are working in housekeep, and washing dishes or waiting tables.
According to figures compiled in 2015 by the Pew Hispanic Center from Census Bureau data, 24 percent of farming, fishing and forest workers were illegal immigrants -- the highest proportion of any broad employment category Pew studied.

Which in no way supports your implied claim that most illegals are doing those jobs.

its the area with the highest percentage of illegals. I am sure legal Latinos represent most of the rest

No. He seems to know what they want though. The lawyers you keep nominating sure don't
Keep in mind, Trump knows nothing. He is the most inexperienced President in my lifetime. Sadly he thinks he knows all the answers and won't listen to anyone

Obama was so awesome, he lost the House, then the Senate, then 33 governorships, 69 of 99 state legislatures, then the White House, and 2-4 SCOTUS nominations that's how awesome Obama was. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Over a thousand seats nationally

Are Americans going to take the jobs that Latinos were working at? Will they cut grass, shovel snow, wash cars and floors?

and getting rid of that 24% is bad because?

Worst recession recovery since WWII, lowest labor participation since the seventies, lowest home ownership rates in decades. You're crowing about what again?
employment
stock market
housing values

its the area with the highest percentage of illegals. I am sure legal Latinos represent most of the rest

None of that supports your claim that that is what most illegals are doing.

YOu are not supporting your argument.

At all.

So apparently your business doesn't employ anyone since you don't know how helping businesses helps create jobs
It is not nearly that simple. Many businesses take the financial breaks to help their bottom line. The owners are those who benefit.

The less government regulations on business the better. But some regulations are necessary to keep the bad actors in line. The recession of 2008 was a result of unethical business people taken advantage of investment de-regulations (supported by both parties). The lack of regulation lost thousands of jobs.

employment
stock market
housing values
Let's measure those same economic metrics for Trump after his policies kick in.

employment
stock market
housing values
What policies. haven't you learned by now that Trump is a lying piece of manure, and you can't believe a word of what he says

Obama was so awesome, he lost the House, then the Senate, then 33 governorships, 69 of 99 state legislatures, then the White House, and 2-4 SCOTUS nominations that's how awesome Obama was. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
But you loved his economy and employment, and stock market

What did Obama do, specifically to improve the economy, lower unemployment, and raise stock prices? This should be hilarious. I predict you will run away and hide. :laugh:

So apparently your business doesn't employ anyone since you don't know how helping businesses helps create jobs
It is not nearly that simple. Many businesses take the financial breaks to help their bottom line. The owners are those who benefit.

The less government regulations on business the better. But some regulations are necessary to keep the bad actors in line. The recession of 2008 was a result of unethical business people taken advantage of investment de-regulations (supported by both parties). The lack of regulation lost thousands of jobs.

Bull shit. When business owners have more money, we plow the majority of that back in the business if it's growing. We typically don't spend it. And if you take our money, we often lay people off. We don't spend less either, we take it out of our business. We can't spend money we don't have. You're just making it up

Of course.
. That's right, where as they might be young Americans getting out of their mom & dad's basement, and into the light of day again to get the job's, but that's a good thing. Don't you just love seeing these elites whine and crying because they might lose their 50 year old Mexican Gardner for whom they had absolutely no respect for ?? I mean listen to them talk about how it is that we are going to replace these modern day slaves in which they were working for little of nothing ? It's called get these lazy ace kids in their 20's now working again or working for the first time in their lives.

I've personally worked many of those jobs they claim Americans won't do.

They are fools and assholes.
What jobs have you worked on- picking fruit, washing cars, mowing lawns, washing dishes? Get real
. I've done all that... Picked tobacco also. Worked on a farm also. Worked in concrete, done mechanic work, utility line work, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, paint and body work, diesel & hydraulic work, and probably more I can't remember, but I have had a full life of working and learning things over the years. Alot of things I learned for fun, and they sure benefitted me over the years. No regrets... Ohh but there is one thing I never have done, and that was protest, break and steal things.

employment
stock market
housing values
Worst recession recovery since WWII, lowest labor participation since the seventies, lowest home ownership rates in decades

employment
stock market
housing values
What policies. haven't you learned by now that Trump is a lying piece of manure, and you can't believe a word of what he says

NOTHING he said indicated "belief" or "trust".

He challenged you to judge Trump on the results of his policies after they had a chance to have effects.

It is very, very telling that that idea offends you.

employment
stock market
housing values

NOTHING he said indicated "belief" or "trust".

He challenged you to judge Trump on the results of his policies after they had a chance to have effects.

It is very, very telling that that idea offends you.
Everything about Trump offends me

Got it, you were just saying stuff, didn't mean nothing.
Clueless, you live in an alternate reality

Actually I don't believe you, SORRY but your posts do not even strike me as those of anyone with a job. Most real economically secure people are intelligent enough to have a real idea of the workings of the financial markets, and they know enough that any expansion requires more entry level workers. Mechanization is the largest loss for entry level jobs. You make a great point in the fact that you state that you need to import midlevel, and higher educated employees from countries that don't have a liberally destroyed education system. Just proves to me we need someone like TRUMP to unwind the tenacles of an oppressive government from the throats of ALL Americans. I guess you could be a hollywood liberal piece of trash showperson and be wealthy but you don't count if you are because your work helps no one and produces nothing of value except in your egotistical twisted mind.
What is a liberally destroyed education system?

Democrats don't know shit about financial markets, so you don't have a job?
Is Donald Trump an expert on financial markets[/QUOTE]
Many of the richest people in the USA vote Democratic.
There are people from both parties that understand the markets and economy and there are people from both parties who do not have a clue.

Forum List

Back