Trump's possible "Achilles' Heel"...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Of all those cute promises that Trump has made (and half-brained acolytes actually believed), there is one that will be a real bitch to fulfill and even the most ardent of blind followers of this charlatan will have to finally admit that he is full of shit.

• Trump HAS been able to convince his acolytes that 5 million "illegals" cost him the popular vote that we would have otherwise won.
  • Trump HAS been able to convince his acolytes that his obvious conflicts of interests should be disregarded because.......well, because he is the greatest businessman that ever walked the planet and he is due what no other person who ever sat in the oval office has been given.
  • Trump HAS been able to convince his acolytes that regardless of the promise that "Mexico will pay for the wall" our collective tax dollars will have to foot the expensive bill to boost Trump's ego.
HOWEVER, the promise of repealing the ACA and replacing it with a system that will insure ALL Americans and be cheaper and better than anything we've ever seen, is going to be quite the disappointment even for the most mindless of his followers.

On another thread I asked how long before we would see this "marvelous" plan....and in answering my own question, I would say that if this miracle does not happen before republicans in congress begin campaigning for the 2018 election cycle.........the finale of the tale about the emperor with no clothes will play out for all of us to see......................Should be fun......

image_zpsldhc4igw.gif

Butt hurt Troll thread.

I'll help pay for the wall if we can launch bed wetters like the OP to the other side when it's done.

You are confusing Obama's Achilles geek with trump. Obama destroyed the DNC to get aca.

• Banned
You are confusing Obama's Achilles geek with trump. Obama destroyed the DNC to get aca.

Actually Obama has set up the "perfect trap" through the ACA, benefiting millions of right wingers who will be mighty pissed at the republican sheep in congress who would dare to take the insurance away just to please Trump's ego.

Wow they are desperate arent they?
million illegals voting is much more probable than a 911 attack on a us embassy caused by a YouTube video....

Sorry you guys defended that and if you want to get into intelligence, nothing is as dumb as believing that shit.

And when did Trump say mexivo would send us a check? Please share that with us.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Sorry uou guys defended that and if you want to getminto intelligence, nothing is as dumb as believing that shit

Could you possibly translate your imbecility into English? Thank you....LOL

million illegals voting is much more probable than a 911 attack on a us embassy caused by a YouTube video....

Sorry uou guys defended that and if you want to getminto intelligence, nothing is as dumb as believing that shit.

And when did Trump say mexivo would send us a check? Please share that with us.
When did Don say Mexico would pay for The Wall?

We're off in "alternative facts" land now.

I think Trump is only a few good sized fuck ups more before the REPUBLICANS impeach him and install Mike Pence as president.

I've little doubt that all things considered they'd prefer Pence at this point.

US embassies were attacked on 9/11/12 in protest of the video.

Egypt Protesters Attack U.S. Embassy In Cairo | The Huffington Post

Omg you really are stupid.....noone believes that not even hillary clinton.

How do you speak to someone so stupid?

Muslims found a YouTube video with like 100 views at the time and attacked a us embassy.....logic and reason escape you......all i can do.is shake my head.

Remember this?
Hillary: I Didn't Blame Benghazi On The YouTube Video

Or this

Benghazi Victim’s Sister: Hillary’s Lying, She Told Us YouTube Video Was to Blame

President Trump is putting America first, American jobs first, American safety and security first, liberals hope he fails that tells you all you need to know about the left. Libs please keep telling us who you really are I love this.

Why can't the half mad hysterical left wish the president good luck instead of searching for an achilles heel?

I don't know about the left, but like I've said, I'm gonna kick back and enjoy the show. One wonders why the half mad hysterical right was unable to work with Obama's white half, oh say half the time, to get something done for americans, but hell, that's just how dysfunctional this society is.

Why can't the half mad hysterical left wish the president good luck instead of searching for an achilles heel?

I don't know about the left, but like I've said, I'm gonna kick back and enjoy the show. One wonders why the half mad hysterical right was unable to work with Obama's white half, oh say half the time, to get something done for americans, but hell, that's just how dysfunctional this society is.

Dysfunctional because not everyone worships at the alter of Left-wing ideology?

ooooooookkkkkkkk.......

Of all those cute promises that Trump has made (and half-brained acolytes actually believed), there is one that will be a real bitch to fulfill and even the most ardent of blind followers of this charlatan will have to finally admit that he is full of shit.

• Trump HAS been able to convince his acolytes that 5 million "illegals" cost him the popular vote that we would have otherwise won.
  • Trump HAS been able to convince his acolytes that his obvious conflicts of interests should be disregarded because.......well, because he is the greatest businessman that ever walked the planet and he is due what no other person who ever sat in the oval office has been given.
  • Trump HAS been able to convince his acolytes that regardless of the promise that "Mexico will pay for the wall" our collective tax dollars will have to foot the expensive bill to boost Trump's ego.
HOWEVER, the promise of repealing the ACA and replacing it with a system that will insure ALL Americans and be cheaper and better than anything we've ever seen, is going to be quite the disappointment even for the most mindless of his followers.

On another thread I asked how long before we would see this "marvelous" plan....and in answering my own question, I would say that if this miracle does not happen before republicans in congress begin campaigning for the 2018 election cycle.........the finale of the tale about the emperor with no clothes will play out for all of us to see......................Should be fun......

As I have repeatedly said, he will be and was slapped in the face by the reality of it. Obama "promised" to close Gitmo within a year, that was a stupid promise and in the end reality slapped upside his head.

Forum List

Back