Trumps press conference? Could address unconstitutional presidential harassment??

A3A4BDD1-DFA7-49CD-9622-CF361977C18C.jpeg 7C4535E4-C0DB-4377-B8F3-1F92C809E4EB.jpeg
I wonder if barr will fight back and open investigations into democrat Harassment of the president.

ROFLMAO!

"Boohoo! Nancy Pelosi is picking on me.... "
LGF4024.jpg
Yep....that was predictable, wasn't it?

Uh-huh...

Triggering the Trumpkins, it's fun. :p
While Trump fixes America Democrats spend most of their day triggered I’m OK with that lol

LOL, if you're "OK with that" then why are you starting threads crying about "Democrat harassment of the President" ?
I think someone has to stop your derangement lol

I wonder if barr will fight back and open investigations into democrat Harassment of the president.

ROFLMAO!

LGF4024.jpg
Your the one crying trump kicked your ass every day since 2015 lol

LOL, that's funny, Trump hasn't done anything to me , let alone "kicked my ass every day since 2015"....in fact I'm sort of grateful to the bastage for all the comic relief he provides.

You're the fragile snowflake that's whining about Democrat "harassment of the President" , perhaps You and Donny need a safe space to cuddle and comfort each other in?

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a serious mental health disease. You haz it. Grow up!
#Becauseitsacult

ROFLMAO!

LGF4024.jpg

Uh-huh...

While Trump fixes America Democrats spend most of their day triggered I’m OK with that lol

LOL, if you're "OK with that" then why are you starting threads crying about "Democrat harassment of the President" ?
Hilarious watching you freaks working so hard for Trump 2020.

ROFLMAO!

LGF4024.jpg

Uh-huh...

LOL, apparently you're under the mistaken impression that I give a darn whether Donny wins in 2020 or not, I couldn't care less which political crime family wins the White House in 2020.

Sometimes I just like to watch you lemmings freak out anytime anybody posts ANYTHING that could possibly be construed as critical of dickweed in the Oval Office.

Uh-huh...

LOL, apparently you're under the mistaken impression that I give a darn whether Donny wins in 2020 or not, I couldn't care less which political crime family wins the White House in 2020.

Sometimes I just like to watch you lemmings freak out anytime anybody posts ANYTHING that could possibly be construed as critical of dickweed in the Oval Office.
TDS

ROFLMAO!

LGF4024.jpg

Uh-huh...

by the replies you did here....you just might be a tad triggered yourself....just sayin....
How are you thanks for having my back

Trump’s approval is up 10 points over this. Keep going!
Yeah and?

That means the filthy Democrat Dirty Tricks bullshit scam impeachment didn't work. If you weren't an uneducated low information dumbass Moon Bat suffering from TDS you would know that.
/——/ Mark Simone on 710 AM said there are reports democRATs will hold another impeachment trial this Summer. You can’t fix stupid.

Trump should be on TV all day I could watch this all day

ROFLMAO!

LGF4024.jpg

Uh-huh...

by the replies you did here....you just might be a tad triggered yourself....just sayin....
How are you thanks for having my back
you are our no.1 poster jitts....gotta protect no 1.....otherwise its...RW....lol

Trump’s approval is up 10 points over this. Keep going!
Yeah and?

That means the filthy Democrat Dirty Tricks bullshit scam impeachment didn't work. If you weren't an uneducated low information dumbass Moon Bat suffering from TDS you would know that.
/——/ Mark Simone on 710 AM said there are reports democRATs will hold another impeachment trial this Summer. You can’t fix stupid.

Isn't the definition of being crazy is doing the same failed thing over and over again?

It is the TDS mental illness that causes these Moon Bat turds to be bat shit crazy.

Hey....democrats...thank you for helping President Trump unify the Republican party just in time for the election....

And one more thing...

That "Trump Boomerang," effect.....it's a thing, and you guys are about to understand this going forward....

He is just up there talking.....and he is actually really funny......that guy who was President before him....I can't remember his name..it was something funny sounding.......that guy couldn't put two words together if it wasn't written down for him.......Trump, can talk all day and entertain the entire audience......

He will be one of the most consequential Presidents in our history.

Democrats don't get it. Pelosi's speech just made her look unhinged and angry, while TRUMP's looks comfortable relaxed humorous and relatable. He hit it out of the park with the SOTU and now he is flowing it up with another home run in his speech addressing the impeachment hoax. He hit the perfect tone on every note.

Brett beir is pissed because he did it at the White House

What a fucking loser Fox News is for having all these left wing nut jobs on there

Democrats don't get it. Pelosi's speech just made her look unhinged and angry, while TRUMP's looks comfortable relaxed humorous and relatable. He hit it out of the park with the SOTU and now he is flowing it up with another home run in his speech addressing the impeachment hoax. He hit the perfect tone on every note.

And I enjoy reminding the democrats.....that "Trump Boomerang," effect? That's a thing........and the democrats are about to experience it.....

Forum List

Back