Trumps press conference? Could address unconstitutional presidential harassment??

2420F26A-EB34-47D7-AB51-6246C7CE83C7.jpeg

I wonder if barr will fight back and open investigations into democrat Harassment of the president.

ROFLMAO!

"Boohoo! Nancy Pelosi is picking on me.... "
LGF4024.jpg
Your the one crying trump kicked your ass every day since 2015 lol

LOL, that's funny, Trump hasn't done anything to me , let alone "kicked my ass every day since 2015"....in fact I'm sort of grateful to the bastage for all the comic relief he provides.

You're the fragile snowflake that's whining about Democrat "harassment of the President" , perhaps You and Donny need a safe space to cuddle and comfort each other in?
Your party just tried to accuse him of doing something he didn’t do lol embarrassing.. hope your but hurts lol
You are messing up on the CRC talking point, boy. Remember, the current excuse is he DID do it, but no one cares. You are slow on the memo.

I wonder if barr will fight back and open investigations into democrat Harassment of the president.

ROFLMAO!

"Boohoo! Nancy Pelosi is picking on me.... "
LGF4024.jpg
Your the one crying trump kicked your ass every day since 2015 lol

LOL, that's funny, Trump hasn't done anything to me , let alone "kicked my ass every day since 2015"....in fact I'm sort of grateful to the bastage for all the comic relief he provides.

You're the fragile snowflake that's whining about Democrat "harassment of the President" , perhaps You and Donny need a safe space to cuddle and comfort each other in?
Your party just tried to accuse him of doing something he didn’t do lol embarrassing.. hope your but hurts lol
You are messing up on the CRC talking point, boy. Remember, the current excuse is he DID do it, but no one cares. You are slow on the memo.
Mary why are you on the internet! Go was the floors you slob lol

Uh-huh...

Triggering the Trumpkins, it's fun. :p
While Trump fixes America Democrats spend most of their day triggered I’m OK with that lol

LOL, if you're "OK with that" then why are you starting threads crying about "Democrat harassment of the President" ?
Hilarious watching you freaks working so hard for Trump 2020.

LOL, apparently you're under the mistaken impression that I give a darn whether Donny wins in 2020 or not, I couldn't care less which political crime family wins the White House in 2020.

Sometimes I just like to watch you lemmings freak out anytime anybody posts ANYTHING that could possibly be construed as critical of dickweed in the Oval Office.
TDS
TDS indeed....:71: (doesn't mean what you think it means, boy)

Forum List

Back