Trumps purpose was never a Muslim ban

That's a 404-Decapitation not found. Thank You.

Okay, so some army guys tortured the kid to find out where the baddies were.

I don't condone that. However, kids like that will chuck grenades at soldiers.

The problem with behaving like the bad guys, is you become one of them.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy. ISIS isn't our only danger in the U.S., and it's time to stop pretending that foreign terrorists are killing us in greater numbers than anyone else.

Say you're camping, and a mosquito and a bear both get into the tent. You're going to kill the mosquito first?
Are you seriously telling us the muslims, the fucking people blowing shit up, killing people with axes, and attacking everything in the west are the fucking Mosquito's and the Christians are the bears?

Are you seriously this fucking dumb?

Say you're at the mall with your wife and kid and there are 2,000 Christians in there shopping. And there are two or three muslims. What are the odds you need to worry about the Christians being the ones that will set off a bomb or go on a shooting spree?

I don't know...you tell me
Man accused of Fort Lauderdale mass shooting has mental illness but can stand trial
Horror in Roseburg: 10 minutes, 10 deaths in Oregon's worst shooting
NBC News
Knoxville Unitarian Universalist church shooting - Wikipedia
2014 Las Vegas shootings - Wikipedia
Shooter Had
Police: 'Paranoid' H-E-B employee shoots 4 colleagues, killing 1 at South Texas store
Houston shooting: Nine injured, suspect dead - CNN.com

Man arrested in connection with Braintree mall shooting
Police investigating shooting at Crossgates Mall, still searching for suspect
Black Friday 2016 Turns Deadly in Multiple Shootings at Malls

Still waiting for examples of Assad and/or his army beheading people. :popcorn::eusa_whistle:

Is that you're criteria for brutality?
Syrian children detail torture by security forces (VIDEO)
Syria: Barrage of Barrel Bombs
Photos from Syria Allegedly Show Torture, Systematic Killing

Can't find any decapitation examples so I guess that's ok then eh?

Do you seriously think Assad is such an angel? He's barely better than ISIS.

Are you seriously telling us the muslims, the fucking people blowing shit up, killing people with axes, and attacking everything in the west are the fucking Mosquito's and the Christians are the bears?

Say you're at the mall with your wife and kid and there are 2,000 Christians in there shopping. And there are two or three muslims. What are the odds you need to worry about the Christians being the ones that will set off a bomb or go on a shooting spree?

I don't know...you tell me
Man accused of Fort Lauderdale mass shooting has mental illness but can stand trial
Horror in Roseburg: 10 minutes, 10 deaths in Oregon's worst shooting
NBC News
Knoxville Unitarian Universalist church shooting - Wikipedia
2014 Las Vegas shootings - Wikipedia
Shooter Had
Police: 'Paranoid' H-E-B employee shoots 4 colleagues, killing 1 at South Texas store

Man arrested in connection with Braintree mall shooting
Police investigating shooting at Crossgates Mall, still searching for suspect
Black Friday 2016 Turns Deadly in Multiple Shootings at Malls

Still waiting for examples of Assad and/or his army beheading people. :popcorn::eusa_whistle:

Is that you're criteria for brutality?
Syrian children detail torture by security forces (VIDEO)
Syria: Barrage of Barrel Bombs
Photos from Syria Allegedly Show Torture, Systematic Killing

Can't find any decapitation examples so I guess that's ok then eh?

Do you seriously think Assad is such an angel? He's barely better than ISIS.

However, he is better than ISIS. You should see the way the people celebrated when his army drove ISIS out of their towns.

And one was a boxer and one was a Basketball player. Both were American-born black men.

It's "Cassius" by the way, and the locals from where he's from hate him for some reason. Blacks, too.

Even if Trump banned every muslim from getting into this country, that wouldn't stop the spread of islam inside our shores.

And one was a boxer and one was a Basketball player. Both were American-born black men.

It's "Cassius" by the way, and the locals from where he's from hate him for some reason. Blacks, too.

Even if Trump banned every muslim from getting into this country, that wouldn't stop the spread of islam inside our shores.

Islam isn't destined to spread very quickly in the US. In fact, quite the opposite.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy. ISIS isn't our only danger in the U.S., and it's time to stop pretending that foreign terrorists are killing us in greater numbers than anyone else.

Say you're camping, and a mosquito and a bear both get into the tent. You're going to kill the mosquito first?

Well, if you were in Ireland, and the IRA is starting up again, i guess that the odds would be pretty good that Catholics are going to bomb the place...
. You can say this, but can't recognize the dangers that have taken place here on such a topic ? Hypocrite.

I have no idea what dangers you are talking about. But, then, I don't give the slightest credence to Trump and his fear mongers, so I don't lie awake every night scared half to death of the imaginary muslim under my bed.
. No idea eh ? Then Fort Hood and all the rest were just figments of everbodies imagination right ? Pathetic.
Yes, it is pathetic that the Right has absolutely no problem that over 7,000 children are shot and wounded every year by firearms, while they scream "2nd Amendment!", and do nothing, while banning legal immigration from 6 countries, not one of which was ever the home of a terrorist who has killed an American.

I've noticed where the disconnect is with conservatives and progressives on trumps statements about banning Muslims. The issue is the context.

Conservatives see Trumps statements on banning Muslim in the context he made them. Trump saw the immigration issue as a national security issue. We need to keep Jihadists from entering the country to protect ourselves. His first instinct was to ban Muslims to keep jihadists out and was foolish enough to say it because of his political inexperience. He was quickly told he couldn't do that and revised his position. Why?

Because his intent was never banning Muslims. His intent was national security. Banning Muslims was his mean to those ends until he realized he couldn't do that. Then he focused on more tailored approach.

Progressives on the other hand think his intention is to ban Muslims. Presumably because he is a hatefilled islamophobe who wants to oppress minorities or some nonsense like that. They are completely losing the obvious national security issue with jihadists.

To conservatives his foolish statements were a means to an end: national security. Why? Because that's the context the statements were made. To progressives his statements were the ends and he is going to implement them by any means.

But trump never cared about banning Muslims in and of itself. Here are five reasons at prove that:

1) the context he made his statements were always wit national security in mind.

2) his executive order does not attempt to ban Muslims or any other group based on religion. it does not even attempt to apply to all muslims

3) it applies to all people in the affected countries regardless to religious iviewpoints

4) removing Iraq from the list when they complied with what the administration requested shows they never cared about banning Muslims.

5) the order has always been temporary, which makes no sense if the purpose was secretly to ban Muslims.

Ha.Ha.--He campainged on banning Muslims from entering this country, and that is why his executive order was rejected the first time, and it is why version 2.0 has been rejected. His surrogates continually referred to it as a Muslim ban.

You need to get "the gropenfuherers" member out of your mouth to see the truth, you cannot see it through his belly.

At a December 2015 rally in Charleston, South Carolina, just a few days after the San Bernardino shooting, Trump told thousands of supporters:

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a complete and total shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on."
On a side note from this lying pile of excrement. "the donald" In a 1991 interview with Esquire, Donald Trump suggested that sexy girlfriends are the antidotes to bad press: "You know, it doesn't really matter what they write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."
... you know, that christian he professes to be.

During a July 2015 campaign event at the Family Leadership Summit in Ames, Iowa, Donald Trump took on Senator John McCain's reputation as a war hero.

"He's not a war hero," Trump explained, shocking the event's moderator. "He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured."

I noticed you failed to post what he actually said .

He posted what he actually did.
. 1. Donald Trump was absolutely right in calling for the ban in light of the mounting deaths to Americans that were taking place in this country and beyond, and he is still right to secure this nation PERIOD. 2. Donald Trump talks about women who I think liked him talking about them in the ways that he did, and that is what goes on in guy talk or when a woman wants that kind of talk going on about her (otherwise taken as a compliment). If any women doesn't want to be the target of such talk in those kind of ways ever, then not to worry at all, because it doesn't apply to a woman like that, and she shouldn't be offended in any way by such talk as that, is because she is not the intended target of such talk as that. The reason no women in general should be offended, is because it wasn't directed at either a woman who wouldn't like it or anyone who wouldn't want it directed at them like that. Women do the very same thing by the way (talk like that), so get off the high horse here, because everyone knows what the attack was all about (political), and especially so after seeing that the goal post is steady being moved in hopes to somehow derail his victory or Presidency. It's all a battle of agenda's either lost or being gained.

Last edited:
I've noticed where the disconnect is with conservatives and progressives on trumps statements about banning Muslims. The issue is the context.

Conservatives see Trumps statements on banning Muslim in the context he made them. Trump saw the immigration issue as a national security issue. We need to keep Jihadists from entering the country to protect ourselves. His first instinct was to ban Muslims to keep jihadists out and was foolish enough to say it because of his political inexperience. He was quickly told he couldn't do that and revised his position. Why?

Because his intent was never banning Muslims. His intent was national security. Banning Muslims was his mean to those ends until he realized he couldn't do that. Then he focused on more tailored approach.

Progressives on the other hand think his intention is to ban Muslims. Presumably because he is a hatefilled islamophobe who wants to oppress minorities or some nonsense like that. They are completely losing the obvious national security issue with jihadists.

To conservatives his foolish statements were a means to an end: national security. Why? Because that's the context the statements were made. To progressives his statements were the ends and he is going to implement them by any means.

But trump never cared about banning Muslims in and of itself. Here are five reasons at prove that:

1) the context he made his statements were always wit national security in mind.

2) his executive order does not attempt to ban Muslims or any other group based on religion. it does not even attempt to apply to all muslims

3) it applies to all people in the affected countries regardless to religious iviewpoints

4) removing Iraq from the list when they complied with what the administration requested shows they never cared about banning Muslims.

5) the order has always been temporary, which makes no sense if the purpose was secretly to ban Muslims.

Ha.Ha.--He campainged on banning Muslims from entering this country, and that is why his executive order was rejected the first time, and it is why version 2.0 has been rejected. His surrogates continually referred to it as a Muslim ban.
. It's all about the percentages... If you have any group in this nation (whether it be Muslims who were in the highlight recently, skin heads, a biker gang or gangs like MS-13, black racist, white racist, rednecks and on and on it all goes, and they start killing citizens in the name of their special group, then of course their will be individuals within a group whom might disagree with the bulk or agenda of the group, but do they give Intel on the group or cower under a rock before the crap hits the fan ? If we can't get proper Intel or vetting on individuals or a group from within or from without, then a ban if the threat is from without should be put in place until we get the situation under control. If the threat is from within, then a ban on certain activities might be in order.... This goes for any group if decides to create violence here or engage in violence here.

Last edited:

. Ever heard of fighting fire with fire ? Would hope and pray that kids aren't ever involved. And if capture kids on the battlefield, then they should be removed from the battlefield to a safe zone inside of the home country that captured them, evaluated (never tortured), and then rehibilitated to never return to a battlefield ever.

. Ever heard of fighting fire with fire ? Would hope and pray that kids aren't ever involved. And if capture kids on the battlefield, then they should be removed from the battlefield to a safe zone inside of the home country that captured them, evaluated (never tortured), and then rehibilitated to never return to a battlefield ever.

Some things in other countries may differ from your worldview.

:dunno:

It's all about the percentages... If you have any group in this nation (whether it be Muslims who were in the highlight recently, skin heads, a biker gang or gangs like MS-13, black racist, white racist, rednecks and on and on it all goes, and they start killing citizens in the name of their special group,... If we can't get proper Intel or vetting on individuals or a group from within or from without, then a ban if the threat is from without should be put in place until we get the situation under control. If the threat is from within, then a ban on certain activities might be in order.... This goes for any group if decides to create violence here or engage in violence here.

White males comprise the biggest group of serial killers. It would be hard to exclude them.

You need to get "the gropenfuherers" member out of your mouth to see the truth, you cannot see it through his belly.

At a December 2015 rally in Charleston, South Carolina, just a few days after the San Bernardino shooting, Trump told thousands of supporters:

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a complete and total shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on."
On a side note from this lying pile of excrement. "the donald" In a 1991 interview with Esquire, Donald Trump suggested that sexy girlfriends are the antidotes to bad press: "You know, it doesn't really matter what they write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."

During a July 2015 campaign event at the Family Leadership Summit in Ames, Iowa, Donald Trump took on Senator John McCain's reputation as a war hero.

"He's not a war hero," Trump explained, shocking the event's moderator. "He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured."

. 1. Donald Trump was absolutely right in calling for the ban in light of the mounting deaths to Americans that were taking place in this country and beyond, and he is still right to secure this nation PERIOD. 2. Donald Trump talks about women who I think liked him talking about them in the ways that he did, and that is what goes on in guy talk or when a woman wants that kind of talk going on about her (otherwise taken as a compliment). If any women doesn't want to be the target of such talk in those kind of ways ever, then not to worry at all, because it doesn't apply to a woman like that, and she shouldn't be offended in any way by such talk as that, is because she is not the intended target of such talk as that. The reason no women in general should be offended, is because it wasn't directed at either a woman who wouldn't like it or anyone who wouldn't want it directed at them like that. Women do the very same thing by the way (talk like that), so get off the high horse here, because everyone knows what the attack was all about (political), and especially so after seeing that the goal post is steady being moved in hopes to somehow derail his victory or Presidency. It's all a battle of agenda's either lost or being gained.

I've never read a more convoluted defense of Trump's treatment of women.

Some things in other countries may differ from your worldview.

:dunno:
. True, but we are the civilized people always. No torturing children ever. Now kill or be killed is something different. If anyone attempts to kill our soldiers, then they will be killed regardless of. Debriefing and detuning a soldier who was captured as a child on the battlefield is exceptable. In the proper facility, and with the right surroundings the child soldier will yield.

I've never read a more convoluted defense of Trump's treatment of women.
. Well you have now, and I hope you learned something. Do you think that women don't talk or express their fantasies in life with their friends, co-workers and targets they might be eyeballing ? If you say no, then you have been kept in solitude confinement in your life.

It's all about the percentages... If you have any group in this nation (whether it be Muslims who were in the highlight recently, skin heads, a biker gang or gangs like MS-13, black racist, white racist, rednecks and on and on it all goes, and they start killing citizens in the name of their special group,... If we can't get proper Intel or vetting on individuals or a group from within or from without, then a ban if the threat is from without should be put in place until we get the situation under control. If the threat is from within, then a ban on certain activities might be in order.... This goes for any group if decides to create violence here or engage in violence here.

White males comprise the biggest group of serial killers. It would be hard to exclude them.
. They don't operate in groups or on behalf of a group.

LOl!

White hate groups have their on websites, uniforms , fancy titles . Whites really bond over into their hatred .

However, he is better than ISIS. You should see the way the people celebrated when his army drove ISIS out of their towns.

And Russians just ADORE Pooting.

To the OP - it was always a Muslim ban and is still a Muslim ban.

Uh yes, they do.

Start with drumpf and the kkk.

Seriously, that's really bizarre thing to say.

That's not to say there are not white 'lone wolf' nutters but there are also white nutter groups.

LOl!

White hate groups have their on websites, uniforms , fancy titles . Whites really bond over into their hatred .
. The poster was speaking of serial killers numbskull.

Forum List

Back