Trump's pyrrhic victory: The US opts for path that can only lead to war

Ok they are enemies but to go to war or drop a nuke there has to be more to it. There must be cause and something to gain so I’m looking for what exactly that is
----------------------------------- they don't think like you do , they are wierd as they follow 'mohamad' , they are muslim , Feck , they will chop off your head for drawing a picture of 'mohamad' Slade .
You will have to excuse my lack in confidence in your understanding about how Muslims think. Perhaps you can provide me a little background which gives you such insights?

Tell me what you know about 12'ver Shia.
----------------------------------------------- I'm no expert but but if asking Pismoe . Well 12ers are the 'shiite' majority in 'iran' and maybe all areas that 'shiites' are . 'ahmadinegad' was a 12er . 12ers are waiting for the 'mahdi' or the 'hidden imam' [ think he is also called] . I think that the 12ers 'mahdi' or 'imam' is waiting or hiding in a well until the end times Slade or Doc .

Close, Iran believes that they must create GLOBAL chaos to bring him back.

If the U.S.A is justified in helping Israel.

Why isn't Iran justified in helping Palestine?

----------------------------------- they don't think like you do , they are wierd as they follow 'mohamad' , they are muslim , Feck , they will chop off your head for drawing a picture of 'mohamad' Slade .
You will have to excuse my lack in confidence in your understanding about how Muslims think. Perhaps you can provide me a little background which gives you such insights?

----------------------------------------------- I'm no expert but but if asking Pismoe . Well 12ers are the 'shiite' majority in 'iran' and maybe all areas that 'shiites' are . 'ahmadinegad' was a 12er . 12ers are waiting for the 'mahdi' or the 'hidden imam' [ think he is also called] . I think that the 12ers 'mahdi' or 'imam' is waiting or hiding in a well until the end times Slade or Doc .

------------------------- go ahead , let iran help the 'palis' , lets see what happens SOB .

So your saying the only interest that Iran has in nuking Isreal is from a warped religion? Why Isreal?
------------------------------------------------------------------- they are simply enemies . Also if you notice the 'muslims' are the newest religion and much of 'islam' just mimics Judaism and Christianity as far as words and notable people mentioned in their holy books go Slade .
Ok they are enemies but to go to war or drop a nuke there has to be more to it. There must be cause and something to gain so I’m looking for what exactly that is

I don’t know anything about it. Please do explain

So your saying the only interest that Iran has in nuking Isreal is from a warped religion? Why Isreal?
------------------------------------------------------------------- they are simply enemies . Also if you notice the 'muslims' are the newest religion and much of 'islam' just mimics Judaism and Christianity as far as words and notable people mentioned in their holy books go Slade .
---------------------------------------------- hey SLADE, well , look at their history of invasion since their founding in about 650 AD . See how they invaded and conquered Spain which they call Grenada . Look at their muslim 'barbary' pirates which preyed on EURO and American Shipping as muslims took Ships and crews as slaves . See Americas first War where the USA had to kick 'muslim' azz because of piracy . 'muslims' were the reason for the USA building its Navy and for forming the Marine Corps. Slade
Ok, so do you think they are developing nukes so that they can invade and take over Isreal?

How wide spread is this belief?

There is no "Palestine".

---------------------------------------------------------------- If you are asking about 12ers , i think that iranians are 'shiite' which i think are the VAST majority of irans population . And of those 'shiites' i think that the vast majority of iranian 'shiites' are 12ers . And if i am correct its iran that is YOUR biggest worry and enemy because they support terror , want to destroy the big and little 'satans' known as Israel and the USA and are working towards building deliverable nukes that your 'mrobama' helped fund Slade .:afro:

There was never a valid agreement between the United States and Iran.

The agreement was with Obama, and Obama alone.
Wow..wtf do you call lifting the sanctions? This for that. It's a deal. Maybe you should read trumps book. I heard the sequel is coming out after the midterms, "The art of breaking the deal."
You've got to know when to hold them and know when to fold them. The US is not breaking the deal, it's withdrawing from the deal.
It's breaking the deal. Trump said in not so many words that he expected our European allies to follow and already began pressuring. Its not good for trump to be playijg our allies like this. Although, i hope the remaining signatories stay on and it continues because it's actually not a bad agreement. I think Iran's leadership understands they are risking being overthrown if they allow a return to the pre 2015 sanctions.
Since JCPOA is non binding, it is simply leaving the deal. The only way to prevent the return of the sanctions, is for the E3 and Iran to quickly agree to enter good faith negotiations to form new agreements to provide more comprehensive and rigorous control over Iran's nuclear program as well as its missile program, its imperialist adventures and its support of terrorism. When Macron visited the US he said this is what he wanted to do, keep JCPOA but add new agreements to correct its flaws and add new agreements to cover these other items. Now President Trump has given him a powerful new tool with which to try to get Iran to the negotiating table.

Oh, that's brilliant, Billy.
Who told you that?

Where was this "treaty" approved by Congress?
It wasn't a treaty, it is an agreement. And our idiot boy president just triggered a middle East nuke arms race. Good job , dumbasses.

You misunderstand. Iran will not be permitted to have nuclear weapons.

Who told you that?

It wasn't a treaty, it is an agreement. And our idiot boy president just triggered a middle East nuke arms race. Good job , dumbasses.

Yes, you old fucks talk a big game. My 15 year old boy will be doing the heavy.lifting for you war fetishists.

---------------------------------------------------------------- If you are asking about 12ers , i think that iranians are 'shiite' which i think are the VAST majority of irans population . And of those 'shiites' i think that the vast majority of iranian 'shiites' are 12ers . And if i am correct its iran that is YOUR biggest worry and enemy because they support terror , want to destroy the big and little 'satans' known as Israel and the USA and are working towards building deliverable nukes that your 'mrobama' helped fund Slade .:afro:
Do you think they want to drop a nuke on Isreal?

Who told you that?

The agreement itself. Was it ratified by the Senate? No, it was never presented as a treaty.

Did Iran sign it? No, Obama did not insist Iran sign it.

Anything else?
It's sure being seriously considered a broken agreement though, whatever excuses you want to make for Trump's actions.
a non binding one.
If it was so important, and such a good idea, obamas ass should have done it the right way.
Well, if Russia, China, France, Germany, UK, Iran, and the U.N. all thought it was a real agreement and actually did what the agreement said they should do, and if everyone except the U.S. is now treating it as a broken agreement, I don't think the excuses matter. They are only to make Trump look acceptable in doing this.
If it brings Iran around, I'll be glad. It sure doesn't look that way right now. I'm beginning to wonder if the gossip about Israel and S.A. might be true--they just want us on their side in a war with Iran. Iran and Israel gave it a good kickoff last night.

It (the bogus Iranian nuclear agreement) might well have been a valid agreement with Russia, China, France, Germany, the UK, Iran and the UN but it was NEVER a treaty approved by Congress which is required by our Constitution. Remember that bothersome thing?

Iran gave it a grand kick-off last night. Obviously, Ali Khamenei is a far slower learner then is Kim Jung-un. Much slower than Progressives I might add as well.

Who told you that?

Yes, you old fucks talk a big game. My 15 year old boy will be doing the heavy.lifting for you war fetishists.

Eh?

Please make sense so that I can respond.

Obviously, Ali Khamenei is a far slower learner then is Kim Jung-un.
Would that be the Kim that already has nukes? Funny...I don't recall him suspending his nuclear development in the face of sanctions.

The agreement was an absolutely essential way of pausing time to try to sort out a better agreement or detente in the middle East. Now, there will be a nuclear arms race.

Who told you that?

Eh?

Please make sense so that I can respond.
Turn the good ear this way, you old fuck...

You war fetishists talk a big game, because it's easy to sit your fatasses on porch swings and send other people's kids to make pretty 'splosions for your teevees.

Did ya catch that?

Forum List

Back