Trump's pyrrhic victory: The US opts for path that can only lead to war

Yes, you old fucks talk a big game. My 15 year old boy will be doing the heavy.lifting for you war fetishists.

I highly doubt that any son of yours would lift a finger to defend this country if ISIS were marching down the main street of your town. You, on the other hand, would sit on your little camp stool, wring your hands and whine loudly, SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!
Oh look, another war fetishist with his little war fantasies. Yes, better keep that ar-15 loaded under the pillow for that big day, you little fucking freak.

Thank you for sharing but I have no war fantasies, no nightmares either.

i-k4DGwT8-Th.jpg

Last edited:
The capacity of the United States to enter into agreements with other nations is not exhausted in the treaty-making power. The Constitution recognizes a distinction between “treaties” and “agreements” or “compacts” but does not indicate what the difference is.438 The differences, which once may have been clearer, have been seriously blurred in practice within recent decades. Once a stepchild in the family in which treaties were the preferred offspring, the executive agreement has surpassed in number and perhaps in international influence the treaty formally signed, submitted for ratification to the Senate, and proclaimed upon ratification.
International Agreements and U.S. Law | ASIL

Lol, you stupid fuckers said he was going to start a war with North Korea. What happened to that? You idiots should shut up, you’ve never been right about anything.
After accelerating their program because of Trump’s actions, NK accidentally blew up that program. Do you think the same thing will happen in Iran? Or will the neocons Trump has surrounded himself with finally get a new war?

Trump will get them to the table, he will hammer out a deal that will actually work. Watch and learn.

Lol, you stupid fuckers said he was going to start a war with North Korea. What happened to that? You idiots should shut up, you’ve never been right about anything.
After accelerating their program because of Trump’s actions, NK accidentally blew up that program. Do you think the same thing will happen in Iran? Or will the neocons Trump has surrounded himself with finally get a new war?

Trump will get them to the table, he will hammer out a deal that will actually work. Watch and learn.

He's going to negotiate with terrorists?

Who is this "stupid fuckers" I NEVER said he was going to start a war with NK.....I cheered on him TALKING to NK and I am glad its happening. I voted for Trump because he said he would keep us OUT of this silly middle eastern tit for tat shit...he lied. He is kissing Israel's ass just like every other President before him.Oh and BTW no one knows what will happen with NK because they haven't even sat down and talked yet. I hope for the best though.

Yeah, Iran fired the first salvo last night. Israel kicked the shit out of them.

No Iran didn't do jack shit. Israel is lying AS USUAL because it WANTS a war in the ME because it was to completely control the ME and to do that it needs the soldiers of the USA to fight and die in its wars for them.

Sorry, you aren’t a stupid fucker, you are a bigoted fucker. I stand corrected. You should still stfu and let Trump fix things.

Trump got played there. North Korea is going to walk away with full pockets. What does the US get besides yet another instance of being outflanked on the international scale. It's good that there isn't war. It's good that some prisoners are coming back. It's good that at this time we aren't losing in that controversy. But I'm still waiting for deal 1 to be made and I highly doubt it will include the unstable low integrity trump. I read that China, South Korea, and Japan are pushing forward as a coalition to deal with North Korea. I gotta say they are smart to not include the US at this time.

Why does the US need to get anything? The world got peace. Trump saved the world.

Trump got played there. North Korea is going to walk away with full pockets. What does the US get besides yet another instance of being outflanked on the international scale. It's good that there isn't war. It's good that some prisoners are coming back. It's good that at this time we aren't losing in that controversy. But I'm still waiting for deal 1 to be made and I highly doubt it will include the unstable low integrity trump. I read that China, South Korea, and Japan are pushing forward as a coalition to deal with North Korea. I gotta say they are smart to not include the US at this time.

Your eagerness for the United States to fail is not surprising considering you're a Progressive who has yet to accept the fact that Crooked Hillary threw the election. What I cannot understand is why Hillary's loss, to you and the other Progressives is far more important than the success of the United States.

They hate America always have.

Like 0bama did? Yeah I guess you could call it that but Trump won’t give them crates of money, he’ll tell them to get in line or get your ass handed to you. They know he’s serious. They will comply. Just like NK did.

Yeah, Iran fired the first salvo last night. Israel kicked the shit out of them.

Trump fired the first salvo. His bumbling is what started this.

Yes, yes, trumptard tell us all about it. LMAO

Constitutionality
is the condition of acting in accordance with an applicable constitution;[1] the status of a law, a procedure, or an act's accordance with the laws or guidelines set forth in the applicable constitution. When one of these (laws, procedures, or acts) directly violates the constitution, it is unconstitutional. All the rest are considered constitutional until challenged and declared otherwise.
Constitutionality - Wikipedia

When one of these (laws, procedures, or acts) directly violates the constitution, it is unconstitutional.

:lmao:

What a dumbass.

------------------------------------------------------------------- they are simply enemies . Also if you notice the 'muslims' are the newest religion and much of 'islam' just mimics Judaism and Christianity as far as words and notable people mentioned in their holy books go Slade .
Ok they are enemies but to go to war or drop a nuke there has to be more to it. There must be cause and something to gain so I’m looking for what exactly that is
----------------------------------- they don't think like you do , they are wierd as they follow 'mohamad' , they are muslim , Feck , they will chop off your head for drawing a picture of 'mohamad' Slade .
You will have to excuse my lack in confidence in your understanding about how Muslims think. Perhaps you can provide me a little background which gives you such insights?

Tell me what you know about 12'ver Shia.
I don’t know anything about it. Please do explain

'12th Imam,' Key Facet Of Islamic Prophecy, Fuels Middle East Turmoil

Like 0bama did? Yeah I guess you could call it that but Trump won’t give them crates of money, he’ll tell them to get in line or get your ass handed to you. They know he’s serious. They will comply. Just like NK did.

NK hasn't complied with anything yet. So, you're for yet another war in the ME?

Forum List

Back