🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Racist Scum Trolls Overrun Poli Websites

Poor little HazlNuts is having a mental breakdown over Trump. ..... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:
Trump Derangement Syndrome.

They've called him every negative word they can dream up.
They call him unhinged, dangerous, and dishonest, but they have a candidate that is all of those and more.
Everything they accuse Trump of, Hillary is.

It nothing but projection by the left.

They attack cops and they claim cops are attacking them.

Everything they do is just projected onto us.

What racism are you talking about? I really have seen some outlandish statements but no a concerted effort at being racist. Could you cite a few examples?

Before you do, you know that being Mexican is not a race.

What racism are you talking about? I really have seen some outlandish statements but no a concerted effort at being racist. Could you cite a few examples?

Before you do, you know that being Mexican is not a race.
Mexican is brown.....unless they're in uniform or working security......then they're White.

I give you as evidence -- US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Once interesting and thoughtful discussion boards have been transformed into sewers of fringe right trolls vomiting their retarded views as trumps army of the stupid run riot on the internet.

I have to agree with "Once interesting and thoughtful discussion boards have been transformed".
When I joined in 2010, the quality of posters was much higher than it is today. The Breibart's and Daily Kos's of the world weren't used like they are today. The far fringe (right/left) didn't populate USMB in the high numbers has they do today.
Thus the dramatic drop in USMB's quality. Most really good posters have moved on.

Once interesting and thoughtful discussion boards have been transformed into sewers of fringe right trolls vomiting their retarded views as trumps army of the stupid run riot on the internet.

I have to agree with "Once interesting and thoughtful discussion boards have been transformed".
When I joined in 2010, the quality of posters was much higher than it is today. The Breibart's and Daily Kos's of the world weren't used like they are today. The far fringe (right/left) didn't populate USMB in the high numbers has they do today.
Thus the dramatic drop in USMB's quality. Most really good posters have moved on.

Ohmahgawd! Your complaint is that you Libtards don't dominate the boards anymore.

That's too funny to deal with.

Ohmahgawd! Your complaint is that you Libtards don't dominate the boards anymore.

Care to point any bias in my post?
I'm not a liberal, I'm just more liberal than you.

Care to point any bias in my post?
I'm not a liberal, I'm just more liberal than you.

Then why are you whining about too many conservatives?

Which I am not - I'm a Constitutionalist.

Amen! However, their ignorant racism won't put Adolf Trump in the White House - I hope.
Yeah Amen...Now we just have trolls like you with their copy and paste propaganda all day long everyday.

Forum List

Back