Trump's Return to Butler

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I can't believe that it's only a few days away now. That rally will deserve to go down in the history books because he's going to do something that I could never do. Return to the place where he was nearly assassinated.

I sure hope that Corey's family will get a chance to speak (if they wish) and leave a seat empty for him in tribute as well as take a moment of silence for him.

I'm really looking forward to Saturday though as it's going to be packed and like the badass that Trump is, he claims that he'll be starting off the speech with as he was saying. 😁

Looks like RSBN will go live at nine AM ET on Saturday morning and Trump is supposed to take the stage at 5:00 PM ET.

II sure hope that Corey's family will get a chance to speak (if they wish) and leave a seat empty for him in tribute as well as take a moment of silence for him.

maybe donny will actually have a mannequin fill that uniform this time, so he can kiss THAT.

This is really inspiring....Americans will not roll over to threats to our democracy by would be assassins acting on orders from would be demfascist trying to put people in their "bullseye"

This is really inspiring....Americans will not roll over to threats to our democracy by would be assassins acting on orders from would be demfascist trying to put people in their "bullseye"
Two Republicans tried to shoot Trump.

After that, you'd think you'd try to tone down the violent rhetoric. But you won't. You apparently love the violence even more than you love Trump.

Two Republicans tried to shoot Trump.

After that, you'd think you'd try to tone down the violent rhetoric. But you won't. You apparently love the violence even more than you love Trump.
hahaha two actblue donors, one that donated to Xiden the day he was sworn in, the other something like 19 times.

both acted after Xiden told his brownshirts to put trump in their bullseye.

You are clear and present dangers

donny is less afraid to go to butler, than he is facing kamala harris in another debate.

:spinner:
That’s weird, trump offered to negotiate a debate agreement with harris and she refused, making him keep the original deal he had with xiden in place. Which he did

both acted after Xiden told his brownshirts to put trump in their bullseye.
We know why you lie like that.

The old Nazis faked stories about violent Jews/liberals to justify their brownshirt violence against jews/liberals.

You new Nazis fake stories about violent Jews/liberals to justify your brownshirt violence against Jews/liberals.

Fascist tactics don't change.

Is there policy of any sort that you hold which isn't identical to that held by the old Nazis? Because I can't see even one.

You are clear and present dangers
On a scale of 10 to 10, how badly do you want to see all liberals murdered? You don't hide your death-lust well at all.

Democrats reject violence, Republicans embrace violence. As is the case every time, moreal high ground to the liberals.

Forum List

Back