Trump's Sacrifice

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Instead of locking himself up in a basement, Trump went out to meet and greet and soothe the public putting his own health on the line. Something a patriot-soldier would do for his fellow man. Trump was willing to sacrifice his own health and possibly his very life to show US strength in the face of adversity. Indeed, he contracted COVID, got over it, and got back to work only days after diagnoses. Trump actually SHOWED folks the truth!! Those, my friends. are the ACTIONS of a true American patriot. Someone who actually LOVES his country to the extent he is willing to put his life on the line for it.

Instead of locking himself up in a basement, Trump went out to meet and greet and soothe the public putting his own health on the line. Something a patriot-soldier would do for his fellow man. Trump was willing to sacrifice his own health and possibly his very life to show US strength in the face of adversity. Indeed, he contracted COVID, got over it, and got back to work only days after diagnoses. Trump actually SHOWED folks the truth!! Those, my friends. are the ACTIONS of a true American patriot. Someone who actually LOVES his country to the extent he is willing to put his life on the line for it.
Whata guy! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Hear, hear! And not even pocket a presidential salary for doing so! I love that man with all my heart and I have his back through thick and thin.

download (8).jpeg

USA! USA! :salute: :banana::spinner:

Let's see if Trump can remind the world of what America wants. Liberty, economic prosperity and sovereignty.

If Trump is getting 40%+ of Hispanic votes and 15% of the Black votes, tell me how in the hell can Trump lose? Really. There is no way he is losing the blue collar vote, so how does he lose?

Last edited:
Trump 2020!

Best president in history.

Sorry dude. You are way, way, way too indoctrinated into the cult to give any rational answer.

I mean, look at your cringe worthy avatar and signature.

It's hard to believe your an adult and not some 11 year-old girl plastering her wall with pictures of the Backstreet Boys.

Trump 2020!

Best president in history.

Sorry dude. You are way, way, way too indoctrinated into the cult to give any rational answer.

I mean, look at your cringe worthy avatar and signature.

It's hard to believe your an adult and not some 11 year-old girl plastering her wall with pictures of the Backstreet Boys.

Trumpslide 2020!

Get onboard or get run over.

You mean, if you are correct; America is going to lose to China.

I was active in both the PC and Reform Parties. Colleagues of mine have become Premiers, the Foreign Minister, and Deputy Chief of Staff to PM Harper. Someone I know was an advisor to Margaret Thatcher, my hero.

And I'm disgusted by what has become of the "conservative" movement in America.

Conservatives need enemies. After the collapse of - and triumph over - the USSR, conservatives lacked an enemy.

So they created them - international institutions and China.

China is a threat.

But the "conservative" movement in the US has devolved into believing bizarre conspiracy theories.

William F Buckley said that the conservative movement had to drive out the crazies to make conservatism respectable.

Today, the crazies run the party.

I've gone through at least three kleenex reading of the courage and nobility of this almost Christ-like figure.

Not.

If trump wants to sacrifice himself for the good of the nation, perhaps he would be willing to lie down on a slab on the mall in front of the Capitol and we can find an Aztec to ritually sacrifice him to the gods. :heehee:

I've gone through at least three kleenex reading of the courage and nobility of this almost Christ-like figure.

Not.

If trump wants to sacrifice himself for the good of the nation, perhaps he would be willing to lie down on a slab on the mall in front of the Capitol and we can find an Aztec to ritually sacrifice him to the gods. :heehee:

Or maybe we can just let him lead and make America great again.

You mean, if you are correct; America is going to lose to China.

I was active in both the PC and Reform Parties. Colleagues of mine have become Premiers, the Foreign Minister, and Deputy Chief of Staff to PM Harper. Someone I know was an advisor to Margaret Thatcher, my hero.

And I'm disgusted by what has become of the "conservative" movement in America.

Conservatives need enemies. After the collapse of - and triumph over - the USSR, conservatives lacked an enemy.

So they created them - international institutions and China.

China is a threat.

But the "conservative" movement in the US has devolved into believing bizarre conspiracy theories.

William F Buckley said that the conservative movement had to drive out the crazies to make conservatism respectable.

Today, the crazies run the party.

China is a threat. I'm not even sure how you can present this as some boogey man or figment of the imagination.

Yes, Japan, which was presented as a threat by many in the U.S was an exagerration. They were capitalist and innovative (also stole U.S IP and reversed engineered better than anyone else). They also had a floating currency which made Sony and Aiwafor example, expensive, but, they were superior. It was about innovation and competition. They believed in liberty for their citizens.

China is Communist. They are far worse than Russia. They are placing themselves in the global drivers seat, as shown by the expansion of their economy for 25 years. They steal from the world, they exploit, they throw their own citizens in prison, and they are BOLD. Expansion of islands, influence and destroying international norms.

This is not fear, this is reality. How do you think the citizens and governments in H.K, Taiwan, Japan, Australia view China? Do you think they deem them as a threat, or would they prefer America succeed?

Last edited:
View attachment 410407
Free crack

Forum List

Back