Trump's Sacrifice

[
I've gone through at least three kleenex reading of the courage and nobility of this almost Christ-like figure.

Not.

If trump wants to sacrifice himself for the good of the nation, perhaps he would be willing to lie down on a slab on the mall in front of the Capitol and we can find an Aztec to ritually sacrifice him to the gods.
So you want Trump not only dead but tortured. You are one sick puppy.

Instead of locking himself up in a basement, Trump went out to meet and greet and soothe the public putting his own health on the line. Something a patriot-soldier would do for his fellow man. Trump was willing to sacrifice his own health and possibly his very life to show US strength in the face of adversity. Indeed, he contracted COVID, got over it, and got back to work only days after diagnoses. Trump actually SHOWED folks the truth!! Those, my friends. are the ACTIONS of a true American patriot. Someone who actually LOVES his country to the extent he is willing to put his life on the line for it.
View attachment 410407
Free crack
That's almost as bad for you as the koolaide.

Instead of locking himself up in a basement, Trump went out to meet and greet and soothe the public putting his own health on the line. Something a patriot-soldier would do for his fellow man. Trump was willing to sacrifice his own health and possibly his very life to show US strength in the face of adversity. Indeed, he contracted COVID, got over it, and got back to work only days after diagnoses. Trump actually SHOWED folks the truth!! Those, my friends. are the ACTIONS of a true American patriot. Someone who actually LOVES his country to the extent he is willing to put his life on the line for it.
View attachment 410407
Free crack
That's almost as bad for you as the koolaide.
amy_coney_barrett.jpg
amy_coney_barrett.jpg
amy_coney_barrett.jpg

Just providing the post its proper music accompaniment.

Forum List

Back