Trump's Secret Strength

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Despite all the fake news and his own gaffes, Donald Trump's secret strength remains undiminished: His opposition is absolutely reviled by the American public, which increasingly understands that we are only one election away from a left-wing dictatorship which will never again allow its power to be usurped.

some say that TRUMP was sent by GOD . I don't know about that but Trump sure messed up lefty dems plans . i think that you are correct , just imagine if hilary with mrobama and 'michelle' and bj clinton all colluding and working together along with the lefty loon dems . WOW , at the worst we have respite for as long as TRUMP can maintain which will hopefully be 4 years . And at best we will get another 4 years from TRUMP for a total of 8 years of keeping the enemies of America at bey . After that , well , hopefully Pense will be suitable to continue TRUMPS good work JWoodie .

Despite all the fake news and his own gaffes, Donald Trump's secret strength remains undiminished: His opposition is absolutely reviled by the American public, which increasingly understands that we are only one election away from a left-wing dictatorship which will never again allow its power to be usurped.
Two scoops for DT..

I see it that way: Soros&Co have been controlling the country since Bill Clinton became a president (at least). With Obama it became just a lot more obvious. Soros and his Deep State buddies were absolutely sure they would by all means push Hillary, their next loyal puppet, into WH and consolidate their power probably for good (even made illegals vote!).

And here comes Trump and starts (oh, horror!) talking the truth to the people, destroying all political correctness and lies, which American society has been hobbled with. And people suddenly liked it. It was like a bright dawn after a long, dark, foggy polar night.

I'm sure Deep State was absolutely unprepared for Hillary loss and now they basically have no idea what to do with Trump (who is going to destroy their plans and thus waste a lot of money they've already spent ). That's why we are seeing all those convulsions of Deep State: "investigations", fake stories, etc.

P.S. Even main Republican candidates were controlled by Soros. So, basically, Soros has arranged a show for the country with the name "Presidential Elections" where whoever won would have been his next puppet in the WH. Thanks God, Trump destroyed those plans.
Records: Soros Fund Execs Funded Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, John McCain, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham in 2016 - Breitbart

Last edited:
Two scoops for DT..
------------------------------------------------- he deserves that , after all , he is President Moonglow !!

Two scoops for DT..
------------------------------------------------- he deserves that , after all , he is President Moonglow !!
When did I get elected?

I see it that way: Soros&Co have been controlling the country since Bill Clinton became a president (at least). With Obama it became just obvious. Soros and his Deep State buddies were absolutely sure they would by all means push Hillary, their next loyal puppet, into WH and consolidate their power probably for good.

And here came Trump and started (oh, horror!) talking the truth to the people, destroying all political correctness and lies, which American society has been hobbled with. And people suddenly liked it. It was like a dawn after long, dark, foggy polar night.

I'm sure Deep State was absolutely unprepared for Hillary loss and now they basically have no idea what to do with Trump (who is going to destroy their plans and thus waste a lot of money they've already spent ). That's why we are seeing all those convulsions of Deep State: "investigations", fake stories, etc.
So Soros controlled the country during Dubya's tenure also?

Look at it this way: Democrats didn't care that Bill Clinton was a horndog skirt-chaser, or a pragmatic phony. He was on their side.

Same with Trump. We don't mind that he is an idiot or that he says things that leave one (to be kind) scratching one's head...because we know that he cares about people who actually work for a living (unlike Leftists).

Essentially NO Trump voters have "Buyer's Remorse," and it apparently drives Lefties crazy.

I'd be incredibly concerned if I thought my survival and the survival of this nation depended on a fool like Trump.
------------------------------------------------------------------- probably not personal survival but its about the survival of a Free American people LLaugher . Course , if you are a millenial or hip hop type those things i mention may not be important to you LLaugher .

Look at it this way: Democrats didn't care that Bill Clinton was a horndog skirt-chaser, or a pragmatic phony. He was on their side.

Same with Trump. We don't mind that he is an idiot or that he says things that leave one (to be kind) scratching one's head...because we know that he cares about people who actually work for a living (unlike Leftists).

Essentially NO Trump voters have "Buyer's Remorse," and it apparently drives Lefties crazy.
How does Trump care about folks that work for a living? Since he has over 1,500 lawsuits over not paying for services rendered in the construction of his empire...Not to mention a 24 million dollar payback to people that attended Trump University over fraud from Trump's end...

I see it that way: Soros&Co have been controlling the country since Bill Clinton became a president (at least). With Obama it became just obvious. Soros and his Deep State buddies were absolutely sure they would by all means push Hillary, their next loyal puppet, into WH and consolidate their power probably for good.

And here came Trump and started (oh, horror!) talking the truth to the people, destroying all political correctness and lies, which American society has been hobbled with. And people suddenly liked it. It was like a dawn after long, dark, foggy polar night.

So Soros controlled the country during Dubya's tenure also?
------------------------------------------------- probably , gwb and entire family were and are all scum Moonglow !!

With income equality worse than ever and with the fact that just about every modern nation is to the left of us it blows my mind that the right thinks the left has been winning. The paradigm has been shifting to the right since Reagan. Obama would be considered right wing in Europe.

I'd be incredibly concerned if I thought my survival and the survival of this nation depended on a fool like Trump.
------------------------------------------------------------------- probably not personal survival but its about the survival of a Free American people LLaugher . Course , if you are a millenial or hip hop type those things i mention may not be important to you LLaugher .
He's a long way from your fantasy prejudice...

How does Trump care about folks that work for a living? Since he has over 1,500 lawsuits over not paying for services rendered in the construction of his empire...Not to mention a 24 million dollar payback to people that attended Trump University over fraud from Trump's end...
--------------------------------------------------- anyone can sue for any reason , TRUMP being a bigshot , well he gets sued . And then , there are honest and dishonest disputes as a way of life in the USA Moonglow .

Trump is the worst president ever in terms of gathering support for his agenda and is therefore the weakest president in living memory. You hardcore supporters who cannot see what a horrible embarrassment he is are as much a liability as his many other faults. None of you can explain why he is so awesome except to point to a supposedly horrific Clinton presidency that never was.

The American Public voted for Snow White Hillary

upload_2017-7-22_9-22-34.png

Nuf said

--------------------------------------------------- anyone can sue for any reason , TRUMP being a bigshot , well he gets sued . And then , there are honest and dishonest disputes as a way of life in the USA Moonglow .
I run a business and have never been sued, probably because I and my clients fulfill the terms of a contract..

Forum List

Back