🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's 'Shithole Shutdown'

I’m not proud of it. I think it’s shameful. But the blame is on the man who’s in charge.

Nice try at putting words in my mouth, though

Trump won't take yes for an answer. Chuck Schumer said negotiating with Trump is like negotiating with jello.

Maybe he should realize “you give me everything I want and I give you nothing” is not negotiating

Trump’s Jan. 11 outburst played a key role.

TRUMP'S ‘SHITHOLE SHUTDOWN'

How did we get here? No matter how one slices it - the government shutdown rests solely on Trump's shoulders. Trump even said so in a 2013 interview - about President Obama.

Trump in 2013: President Bears Blame for Government Shutdown

If I said “nice try” that would be a lie. It’s lame. His comment (that he never made btw) has nothing to do with the democrats shutting down the government. You are just trying to make it rhyme.

It’s the Schumer Shutdown. Makes sense, is true, and rhymes a whole lot better.

How did we get here? No matter how one slices it - the government shutdown rests solely on Trump's shoulders. Trump even said so in a 2013 interview - about President Obama.

His comment (that he never made btw) has nothing to do with the democrats shutting down the government. .

Any time you're shown video of Trump saying exactly what is claimed he said, you cry "fake news".

Trump said a government shutdown is the presidents fault. It's the Presidents job to bring both sides together. And as a great deal maker Trump singularly can get it done.

shitholemain2.png

His comment (that he never made btw) has nothing to do with the democrats shutting down the government. .

Any time you're shown video of Trump saying exactly what is claimed he said, you cry "fake news".

Trump said a government shutdown is the presidents fault. It's the Presidents job to bring both sides together. And as a great deal maker Trump singularly can get it done.

Show me the video with Trump calling any country a shithole or admit you are a liar.

Good that you finally figured that out.
You're admitting that Crying Chuck and Dirty Durbin are a couple of liars.

I'm saying that the right needs to STFU and work on a bill that will pass. Their crap so far isn't working.
You mean they have to give the scumbag Dims everything they want?

They can either vote in favor of what's presented to them or take the blame for shutting down the government. They're the ones voting "no."

If you say so. Your clowns didn't pass the bill did they? They had an acceptable agreement before Trump-0 fucked it up.

They couldn’t. Republicans don’t have 60 votes and dems demanded they get 60

Democrats didn't demand 60 votes. Senate rules demand 60 votes.

I'm saying that the right needs to STFU and work on a bill that will pass. Their crap so far isn't working.
You mean they have to give the scumbag Dims everything they want?

They can either vote in favor of what's presented to them or take the blame for shutting down the government. They're the ones voting "no."

If you say so. Your clowns didn't pass the bill did they? They had an acceptable agreement before Trump-0 fucked it up.

The Dims are the ones who voted to shut down the government. That fact is indisputable.

No. The Dems just refused to be bullied. The right already knew what the result would be if they tried that.

And by bullied you mean republicans bending over backwards to give them what they want

No. The agreement was already made. A bipartisan bill was agreed on. Trump-0 changed his mind at the last minute.

The Dims are the ones who voted to shut down the government. That fact is indisputable.

No. The Dems just refused to be bullied. The right already knew what the result would be if they tried that.

They voted against funding the government, dumbass.

No they didn't.
How does it feel to be the party that took insurance away from millions of children?

You're funny.

They voted against funding the government, dumbass.

No they didn't.
How does it feel to be the party that took insurance away from millions of children?

How does it feel to have made the dumbest post of the day?
Truth hurts, republicans had a deal just to fund government, but no. They wanted to protect illegals instead of insuring children. Lie all you want, but come November this is gonna hurt you.

The CHIP program needs funding, but the republicans only threw that in at the last minute after, Trump blew up the deal that was already agreed on.

They couldn’t. Republicans don’t have 60 votes and dems demanded they get 60

Payback's a bitch, eh?

So you are shutting down the government for revenge?

That is going to go well with voters

I agree it was pretty damn stupid since Trump had signed an EO extending DACA until March 1, they could have worked on that later and not included it last night.

Schumer is using the budget as blackmail to force amnesty. the Stalinists need more voters and illegals are the source.

The Schumer shutdown is the most disgraceful act this year.

You worked in blackmail, amnesty, and Stalinist, but left out Communist and chemtrails c-

All of America knows that the democrats have been obstructing Trump his entire presidency, never voting yes on anything. You idiots really think you can lie to the American people trying to make them think that this latest obstruction is his fault?

No one is buying that nonsense but the butthurt left.

Hey Mods, can't you combine all of these whiny threads all accusing Trump of forcing tbe Democrats to obstruct the CR bill and shutting down the govt?

All of America knows that the democrats have been obstructing Trump his entire presidency, never voting yes on anything. You idiots really think you can lie to the American people trying to make them think that this latest obstruction is his fault?

No one is buying that nonsense but the butthurt left.
Unfortunately there is an abundance of Americans who are gullible enough to fall for Dim bullshit.

Forum List

Back