🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's 'Shithole Shutdown'

Show me the video with Trump calling any country a shithole or admit you are a liar.
It seems Durbin misheard. Trump called Africa and Haiti a shithouse.

You spoke of the video. Show me the video of Trump calling any country a shithouse or admit you are a liar.

I'll give you several minutes to find that post before exposing you as a liar. Since I never said any such thing. Everybody knows there is no video of the event, and nobody would claim to have a recording of what happened at that meeting.

Here it is dumbass, your reply to me:

“Any time you're shown video of Trump saying exactly what is claimed he said, you cry "fake news".

Trump said a government shutdown isthe presidents fault. It's the Presidents job to bring both sides together. And as agreat deal maker Trump singularly canget it done.”

You are just a liar.

The video I was talking about was Trump on Fox news in 2013 saying it was the presidents job to negotiate the budget to avoid a shutdown. That the government shutdown would be the fault of the president.

You spoke of the video. Show me the video of Trump calling any country a shithouse or admit you are a liar.

I made no claim of there being a video, no less that one was available to reference. Where you got that lie from is unimaginable.

Yes you did liar. I said Trump didn’t say it, you said I call videos “Fake News”, where’s the video liar?

Once again. Trump video on Fox News 2013 blaming any government shutdown on the president.

Obama calls Lybia a shitshow. Nothing.

Hmm...

Libya was .. and IS a shitshow and the media covered it plenty

FACT CHECK: Obama Called Libya a ‘Sh*t Show’ and Media Was Silent?

Big difference between that and calling the entire continent of Africa a shithole as excuse not to allow black people to immigrate.

Bullshit. First, I've been to both Africa and Haiti to see it the statistics first hand: our poor are RICH compared to the vast majority of citizens in those countries. You don't know shithole until you've seen it up close.

Could there be an exceptionally smart or successful Ugandian? Sure, give him a visa. However, the notion of taking in refugees and lottery winners from countries that I can absolutely 100% guarantee you can be shitholes beyond anything we see in America makes no sense if you have the best interest of all citizens in mind. We should immigrate the top minds, the best of the best. That, or end the welfare state and it won't matter.

That you played the race card yet again is not surprising, but endlessly pathetic.

Democrats dilemma...

qxs83n.png

Show me the video with Trump calling any country a shithole or admit you are a liar.

I'll give you several minutes to find that post before exposing you as a liar. Since I never said any such thing. Everybody knows there is no video of the event, and nobody would claim to have a recording of what happened at that meeting.

“Any time you're shown video of Trump saying exactly what is claimed he said, you cry "fake news".

Trump said a government shutdown isthe presidents fault. It's the Presidents job to bring both sides together. And as agreat deal maker Trump singularly canget it done.”

You are just a liar.

The video I was talking about was Trump on Fox news in 2013 saying it was the presidents job to negotiate the budget to avoid a shutdown. That the government shutdown would be the fault of the president.

You are just a liar.

Yep, Trump owns his "Shithole Shutdown'.

You are just a liar.

Learn to communicate ffs.

I made no claim of there being a video, no less that one was available to reference. Where you got that lie from is unimaginable.

Yes you did liar. I said Trump didn’t say it, you said I call videos “Fake News”, where’s the video liar?

Once again. Trump video on Fox News 2013 blaming any government shutdown on the president.

And Schumer in the same year saying it would be irresponsible to shut down the government because of immigration. Politicians are hypocrites, who knew?

You are just a liar.

Yep, Trump owns his "Shithole Shutdown'.

There is no shithole Shutdown, no one shit the government down because of what Trump allegedly said. It’s the Schumer Shutdown because he cares more about illegal aliens than he does about this country.

I know you rarely respond, even in your own threads, and I know you don't deal in reason and logic, but I can't help but ask: How can you blame Trump for the shutdown when Trump urged the House to pass a funding bill, when the House passed a funding bill that even included a six-year extension of CHIP, when Trump urged Senate Democrats to vote for the funding bill, when Trump tried to persuade Schumer to drop the filibuster, and when the Democrats blocked the funding bill in the Senate with a filibuster?

I know you rarely respond, even in your own threads, and I know you don't deal in reason and logic, but I can't help but ask: How can you blame Trump for the shutdown when Trump urged the House to pass a funding bill, when the House passed a funding bill that even included a six-year extension of CHIP, when Trump urged Senate Democrats to vote for the funding bill, when Trump tried to persuade Schumer to drop the filibuster, and when the Democrats blocked the funding bill in the Senate with a filibuster?
“Well, very simply, you have to get everybody in a room. You have to be a leader. The president has to lead. He’s got to get the Speaker of the House and everybody else in a room, and they have to make a deal. You have to be nice, and be angry, and be wild, and cajole, and do all sorts of things. But you have to get a deal.”

— Donald Trump, on Fox News during the government shutdown in 2013.

"A shutdown falls on the Presidents lack of leadership. He can't even control his party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the President is weak." -Donald Trump 2013

"A shutdown falls on the Presidents lack of leadership. He can't even control his party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the President is weak." -Donald Trump 2013

It's the Schumer Shutdown!

Forum List

Back