🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's 'Shithole Shutdown'

How about instead of shutting down the government, they compromise,

and just shut down the presidency.

Liar Durbin made it clear the Dims have no intention of compromising.

Good that you finally figured that out.
You're admitting that Crying Chuck and Dirty Durbin are a couple of liars.

I'm saying that the right needs to STFU and work on a bill that will pass. Their crap so far isn't working.
Wow, parrot much

What did they put in writing? Democrats are famous for making verbal deals to get what they want now and give up something later, and later never comes.
Crying-baby.gif
Crying-baby.gif
Crying-baby.gif

It's the Schumer Shutdown!

So obama threatens to veto the resolution and the shutdown is republicans fault

Schumer theatens to filibuster and the shut down is republicans fault

I’m seeing a pattern here.

Whether it shuts down or not Democrats are in trouble this November

So 5 Republicans voted against it and 5 Dems voted in favor, tell me again whose fault this is? Would it not have passed if the 5 republicans had not voted no?

Why did the rest of the Communists vote against it?

Oh that's right, because you place illegal aliens above American Citizens.

If only 1 in 10 Americans want the DACA people thrown out of the country,

shouldn't that matter?

Shutdown Schumer serves illegal aliens, not Americans

View attachment 172572

So why did McConnell vote no?

Because he want's amnesty.

34db56ae-5793-4463-aa30-1104e6029f1e.png

The federal government shut down at the stroke of midnight Friday – halting all but the most essential operations and marring the one-year anniversary of President Donald Trump’s inauguration in a striking display of Washington dysfunction.

Senate Republicans fell far short of passing a procedural motion that would have kept the federal government funded, causing the fourth government shutdown in a quarter century. The final vote was 50-49.

Five Democrats who represent Trump-country red states crossed the aisle to vote with Republicans, but the GOP lost four of its own, erasing any doubts about the state of partisan bickering in the US Capitol.

While the clerk held the vote open – Republicans John McCain and Mitch McConnell refrained from voting so nothing could be finalized – a bipartisan group of 15 senators huddled on the Senate floor to discuss a path forward..............................................

Shutdown: White House blasts ‘obstructionist loser’ Democrats for blocking spending bill

You mean they have to give the scumbag Dims everything they want?

They can either vote in favor of what's presented to them or take the blame for shutting down the government. They're the ones voting "no."

If you say so. Your clowns didn't pass the bill did they? They had an acceptable agreement before Trump-0 fucked it up.

They couldn’t. Republicans don’t have 60 votes and dems demanded they get 60

Payback's a bitch, eh?

So you are shutting down the government for revenge?

That is going to go well with voters

I agree it was pretty damn stupid since Trump had signed an EO extending DACA until March 1, they could have worked on that later and not included it last night.

Schumer is using the budget as blackmail to force amnesty. the Stalinists need more voters and illegals are the source.

The Schumer shutdown is the most disgraceful act this year.

What did they put in writing? Democrats are famous for making verbal deals to get what they want now and give up something later, and later never comes.
Crying-baby.gif
Crying-baby.gif
Crying-baby.gif

Eli Beckman @elihbeckman
It seems to me that if the #Republicans controlling Congress don’t have the votes for their spending bill, their bill needs to change. If they’re not willing to submit a bill that will pass, that’s on them. Isn’t that how governing works? #TrumpShutdown

9:47 PM - Jan 19, 2018

So obama threatens to veto the resolution and the shutdown is republicans fault

Schumer theatens to filibuster and the shut down is republicans fault

I’m seeing a pattern here.

Whether it shuts down or not Democrats are in trouble this November

So 5 Republicans voted against it and 5 Dems voted in favor, tell me again whose fault this is? Would it not have passed if the 5 republicans had not voted no?

Why did the rest of the Communists vote against it?

Oh that's right, because you place illegal aliens above American Citizens.

If only 1 in 10 Americans want the DACA people thrown out of the country,

shouldn't that matter?

Shutdown Schumer serves illegal aliens, not Americans

View attachment 172572

So why did McConnell vote no?

He didn’t. He abstained to hold the vote open. I suspect in the hopes of convincing some to switch their votes

According to the news, Nonessential personnel receive furloughs: They're off work until the shutdown is resolved and stop receiving paychecks. Describes Democrats perfectly, without them maybe congress can get something done.

Look on the bright side
1. No more radical judges
2. Less ability to force the Trump agenda on the people
3. The republicans will get most of the blame for it

Lets keep it shut down for a while and demand more money for infrastructure, science, education and the safetynet to get it back open!

Are you under the impression that Congress just goes home and they stop working?

No

But, maybe they should

According to the news, Nonessential personnel receive furloughs: They're off work until the shutdown is resolved and stop receiving paychecks. Describes Democrats perfectly, without them maybe congress can get something done.
This is a paid vacation for them. They get back pay, even hourly employees.

The Schumer Shutdown is just kabuki theater.

The man-child in the White House reels wildly out of control
The rude, petulant man-child in the Oval Office is reeling ever more wildly out of control, and those who cynically or slavishly pretend otherwise are doing a grave disservice to the nation — and to themselves.

Source: WaPo, by Eugene Robinson

How do you like him now, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell? President Trump convened a made-for-television summit at the White House and said he’d sign any immigration bill Congress passed. “I’ll take the heat,” he boasted. So a bipartisan group of senators came up with a deal — and he rejected it out of hand, launching into an unhinged rant about “shithole countries.”

What about you, House Speaker Paul D. Ryan? You came up with a clever way to get Democrats to agree to a stopgap funding bill, dangling the possibility of a long-term renewal of the vital Children’s Health Insurance Program. But the president tweeted that “CHIP should be part of a long term solution” and not a short-term measure to keep the government from shutting down.

Is this what you signed up for, Chief of Staff John F. Kelly? In a meeting with members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, you said that some of Trump’s campaign positions on immigration were “uninformed” and that there will never be a wall along the entire U.S.-Mexico border. You reportedly added that whatever partial barrier gets built, Mexico won’t pay for it. But the president slapped you down with another series of tweets, claiming that his promised wall “has never changed or evolved from the first day I conceived of it” — and that Mexico will, too, pay for the wall, “directly or indirectly.”

How was your week, White House physician Ronny Jackson? You did what is expected of everyone who stands at the lectern in the briefing room: lavish the president with flowery, over-the-top, Dear Leader praise. He is in “excellent health,” you announced. But the test results you released, according to many other doctors, indicate that Trump suffers from moderate heart disease and is on the borderline between overweight and obese.

The nation has never faced a situation like this: It is unwise to take literally or seriously anything the president and his official spokesmen say. An administration with no credibility cannot possibly lead.

Trump is incapable of growing into the job; if anything, he is becoming more erratic. I fear the day when a crisis arises and we must face it with a bratty preteen at the helm.

Read it all at: Opinion | The man-child in the White House reels wildly out of control

Trump’s Jan. 11 outburst played a key role.

TRUMP'S ‘SHITHOLE SHUTDOWN'

How did we get here? No matter how one slices it - the government shutdown rests solely on Trump's shoulders. Trump even said so in a 2013 interview - about President Obama.

Trump in 2013: President Bears Blame for Government Shutdown
WAIT A MINUTE!!!

Are you telling me the Master Negotiator didn't step off the golf course and get it done? Do you mean he didn't show everyone how the Art of The Deal is done?

What an incompetent fraud this moron is.

The man-child in the White House reels wildly out of control
The rude, petulant man-child in the Oval Office is reeling ever more wildly out of control, and those who cynically or slavishly pretend otherwise are doing a grave disservice to the nation — and to themselves.

Source: WaPo, by Eugene Robinson

Robinson is a national treasure - and as usual he's spot on. Remember when people who knew Trump warned us that the last guy in Trump's ear would be the winner?

Well, guess who the last guy in his ear was yesterday. Until Beavis goes - this "American Carnage" will continue.

stephen-miller.jpg

Last edited:
Crying-baby.gif
Crying-baby.gif
Crying-baby.gif

Eli Beckman @elihbeckman
It seems to me that if the #Republicans controlling Congress don’t have the votes for their spending bill, their bill needs to change. If they’re not willing to submit a bill that will pass, that’s on them. Isn’t that how governing works? #TrumpShutdown

9:47 PM - Jan 19, 2018
DT9UzfZWkAA62TB.jpg

Forum List

Back