Trump's 'Shithole Shutdown'

So 5 Republicans voted against it and 5 Dems voted in favor, tell me again whose fault this is? Would it not have passed if the 5 republicans had not voted no?

Why did the rest of the Communists vote against it?

Oh that's right, because you place illegal aliens above American Citizens.

If only 1 in 10 Americans want the DACA people thrown out of the country,

shouldn't that matter?

Shutdown Schumer serves illegal aliens, not Americans

View attachment 172572

So why did McConnell vote no?

He didn’t. He abstained to hold the vote open. I suspect in the hopes of convincing some to switch their votes

According to the vote tally he certainly did vote no. I watched in on Cspan and he did hold out and I stopped watching but this morning the count says he voted no along with Paul and 3 others.

#SchumerShutdown
Who? Most Americans probably don’t know who that is. But they sure know who’s president; he reminds them (and himself) daily on twitter along with bragging about how great he is. I guess he’s not looking so great :rofl:
Everyone knows who Schumer is, and now they know he puts the citizens of other countries ahead of the citizens he is sworn to represent, and for absolutely no good reason at all.

#SchumerShutdown

How about instead of shutting down the government, they compromise,

and just shut down the presidency.

Liar Durbin made it clear the Dims have no intention of compromising.

Good that you finally figured that out.
You're admitting that Crying Chuck and Dirty Durbin are a couple of liars.

I'm saying that the right needs to STFU and work on a bill that will pass. Their crap so far isn't working.

They gave Trump a bipartisan plan, after he said he'd sign one if they gave him one, then he reneged.
They haven't given him a bipartisan plan. They haven't given him a plan at all. Just a summary.

None of that has anything to do with the #SchumerShutdown. The DACA and immigration issues are not in this bill, nor should they be. They are separate issues.

#SchumerShutdown
Who? Most Americans probably don’t know who that is. But they sure know who’s president; he reminds them (and himself) daily on twitter along with bragging about how great he is. I guess he’s not looking so great :rofl:
Everyone knows who Schumer is, and now they know he puts the citizens of other countries ahead of the citizens he is sworn to represent, and for absolutely no good reason at all.

#SchumerShutdown
Yeah right. Outside of those that actually follow politics, who knows who Schumer is? But everyone knows who Trump is. He’s the POTUS. He’s the face of American government. And in his own words, the POTUS is ultimately responsible for a shutdown. The GOP just fucked up :lol:

Last edited:
#SchumerShutdown

#SchumerShutdown
Yeah right. Outside of those that actually follow politics, who knows who Schumer is? But everyone bows who Trump is. The GOP just fucked up :lol:
The whole country knows who Schumer is. They now also know what he'll do to remain in power.

#SchumerShutdown

#SchumerShutdown
Yeah right. Outside of those that actually follow politics, who knows who Schumer is? But everyone bows who Trump is. The GOP just fucked up :lol:
The whole country knows who Schumer is. They now also know what he'll do to remain in power.
Right. Poll Americans. Most can’t even name a Supreme Court justice, and you think they know Schumer and will hold him responsible for a shutdown that occurred with a GOP controlled government? You’re delusional

#SchumerShutdown

#SchumerShutdown
Right. Poll Americans. Most can’t even name a Supreme Court justice, and you think they know Schumer and will hold him responsible for a shutdown that occurred with a GOP controlled government? You’re delusional
Well, those that are not familiar with our government and how it works, and who is running it, are almost always college level snowflakes. The people who work and make this country run know better.

It is interesting, however, that you are so proud of this shutdown that you are willing to hide behind the ignorance of the young to protect yourself. Hey, it's your belief, not Mine.

Unfortunately, Schumer's constituents are so stupid that they'll keep electing him.

Well, good luck with keeping people in the dark. Have a nice day.

But in 2013, Trump called into “Fox & Friends” to say then-President Barack Obama was responsible for a government shutdown. He said whoever is president when the federal apparatus is shuttered should be blamed.

“It always happens to be the top. I mean, the problems start from the top and have to get solved from the top,” Trump said then. “The president is the leader, and he’s got to get everybody in a room and he’s got to lead.”

:rofl:

It is interesting, however, that you are so proud of this shutdown that you are willing to hide behind the ignorance of the young to protect yourself. Hey, it's your belief, not Mine.
I’m not proud of it. I think it’s shameful. But the blame is on the man who’s in charge.

Nice try at putting words in my mouth, though

I’m not proud of it. I think it’s shameful. But the blame is on the man who’s in charge.

Nice try at putting words in my mouth, though

Trump won't take yes for an answer. Chuck Schumer said negotiating with Trump is like negotiating with jello.

Trump owns this shutdown!
Washington Redskin who gives a fucking shit, over 99% of America is unaffected by a government shutdown. You need to stay out of the fire water for your own good

Last edited:
Trump wants to print more money to tax US with inflation! Repubtards have been in charge of budget for 4 years now

Republicans haven't produced a budget in 3 years. They just do continuing resolutions, which is just saying we'll just continue spending like we did in 2015.

Forum List

Back