🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's state of mind

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
OMG, what sane person goes around saying how smart he is?

Trump's state of mind

Pause for a moment, and really let this sink in. The President of the United States this morning declared he's not mentally unstable, and in fact is a genius: "Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. ... I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"

Nothing like this has ever been uttered in public by a sitting president in the existence of our nation. Nothing. And it puts us in uncharted waters:
<more>

Trump is fine . He was a successful builder and billionaire , TV star and then gets President beating the 'zitt' out of 17 , 18 supposed All Star Rinos when he decides that he wants to be President PJ !!

It is not Trump's state-of-mind that most of America worries about.

I just laugh at the left's spitball attempts. Nothing sticks and that is hilarious.

Did anyone listen to his speech this morning? He (as usual) put out a lot of word salad without saying what he was going to do.

And....................did anyone else notice that Sessions was excluded from the GOP get together at Camp David?

Trump invited 24 people to Camp David this weekend, but ignored Jeff Sessions

The Department of Justice said on Friday that President Donald Trump did not invite his maligned attorney general to a legislative discussion group at Camp David this weekend.

Asked if Jeff Sessions would be heading to Camp David for the working weekend to talk over 2018 legislative priorities, a justice department spokesperson answered only, “We weren't invited.”

Trump invited 24 people to a meeting “for a small-group discussion of 2018 legislative priorities,” Buzzfeed News’s Chris Gardner tweeted Friday afternoon.

Wonder if this means that Sessions is next on the chopping block?

TRUMP is cool , TRUMP knows that his statements would be like a poke in the eyes with a sharp stick to his enemies . All TRUMP did was ' BAIT ' people like P.J. and now we Deplorables get to watch the show , its pretty funny !!

TRUMP is cool , TRUMP knows that his statements would be like a poke in the eyes with a sharp stick to his enemies . All TRUMP did was ' BAIT ' people like P.J. and now we Deplorables get to watch the show , its pretty funny !!
----------------------------------------------- and see the opening post and tell me that P.J. as example isn't 'shocked' [shock , shock] and all 'aghast' .

The state of mind of people who flip out over everything Trump says and does concerns me far more.

Did anyone listen to his speech this morning? He (as usual) put out a lot of word salad without saying what he was going to do.

And....................did anyone else notice that Sessions was excluded from the GOP get together at Camp David?

Trump invited 24 people to Camp David this weekend, but ignored Jeff Sessions

The Department of Justice said on Friday that President Donald Trump did not invite his maligned attorney general to a legislative discussion group at Camp David this weekend.

Asked if Jeff Sessions would be heading to Camp David for the working weekend to talk over 2018 legislative priorities, a justice department spokesperson answered only, “We weren't invited.”

Trump invited 24 people to a meeting “for a small-group discussion of 2018 legislative priorities,” Buzzfeed News’s Chris Gardner tweeted Friday afternoon.

Wonder if this means that Sessions is next on the chopping block?
President Trump did not invite Sessions to Camp David on the advice of his legal team. Sessions has been doing an excellent job behind the scenes going after the Clintons and BONOBO. They want that to continue without any perceived influence from President Trump.
Fucking BRILLIANT move strategically on President Trump's part!

Trump's state of mind

Pause for a moment, and really let this sink in. The President of the United States this morning declared he's not mentally unstable, and in fact is a genius: "Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. ... I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"

Nothing like this has ever been uttered in public by a sitting president in the existence of our nation. Nothing. And it puts us in uncharted waters:
<more>
--------------------------------------- aw haw haw , mornin P.J.. . :afro: i mean , hey check it out and smile as you read your complaints of ' oh my God , its never been uttered or done by a sitting President before , [omg] [chuckle] . And it puts us in uncharted waters [chuckle] .

Democrat Woodie Wilson had a stroke and his wife was running the Country while the mainstream media lied about his health. Democrat FDR was a virtual corpse when democrats ran him for a 4th term. The mainstream media lied about his health. The former democrat Vice President (a heartbeat away from the presidency) had two brain embolisms and was prone to erratic behavior. The mainstream media ignored or downplayed Biden's mental condition. Now lefties are in a tizzy because a self made billionaire admits that he is smart. It's possible that angry crazy democrats are suffering from a mental condition similar to PTSD since the 2016 election.

Democrat Woodie Wilson had a stroke and his wife was running the Country while the mainstream media lied about his health. Democrat FDR was a virtual corpse when democrats ran him for a 4th term. The mainstream media lied about his health. The former democrat Vice President (a heartbeat away from the presidency) had two brain embolisms and was prone to erratic behavior. The mainstream media ignored or downplayed Biden's mental condition. Now lefties are in a tizzy because a self made billionaire admits that he is smart. It's possible that angry crazy democrats are suffering from a mental condition similar to PTSD since the 2016 election.
I'll support Biden over Trump any day.

Trump's state of mind

<more>
No one has made a concerted effort to defame a president with lies like the Left has. I trust your mental state will crumble when you learn trump has won his second term. And he will with a supermajority congress.

The state of mind of people who flip out over everything Trump says and does concerns me far more.
Amen to this. Do they not have anything going on in their own lives? My question to them is since when is there something wrong with a person standing up for themselves? I love how it isn't in our leader's blood to just lay down and surrender because if that is what he were guilty of, we wouldn't even be having this conversation in the first place...because he wouldn't even be our president!

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Trump's state of mind

<more>

More Freudian liberal projection: why don't you liberals worry about YOUR state of mind? It was you liberals who had a nationwide, enraged, violent, bloodthirsty HATE epidemic against Melania Trump when she visited a children's cancer hospital and read story books to the small children there.....because you libs thought her shoes were too formal for the occasion. Really. Jesus Christ, do you liberals not have ANY trace of basic humanity in you at all? That reaction alone proves that liberals belong in cages. With Hannibal Lecter bite masks - to improve your appearences by hiding that contorted, "Stanley Kubrick character" expressions of utter rage physically implanted in your faces. It's nothing personal, but liberals have proven 24/7/365 that they are ill-adapted to civilized society.

Trump is fine . He was a successful builder and billionaire , TV star and then gets President beating the 'zitt' out of 17 , 18 supposed All Star Rinos when he decides that he wants to be President PJ !!

And, then he goes and beats the most qualified, smartest, best prepared, most supported and most beautiful woman in the world, Hillary Clinton, for the Presidency.

What an unhinged, mentally unstable moron!!

Trump's state of mind

<more>
No one has made a concerted effort to defame a president with lies like the Left has. I trust your mental state will crumble when you learn trump has won his second term. And he will with a supermajority congress.
Cons are still smearing Obama.

Forum List

Back