🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's state of mind

Trump is fine . He was a successful builder and billionaire , TV star and then gets President beating the 'zitt' out of 17 , 18 supposed All Star Rinos when he decides that he wants to be President PJ !!

And, then he goes and beats the most qualified, smartest, best prepared, most supported and most beautiful woman in the world, Hillary Clinton, for the Presidency.

What an unhinged, mentally unstable moron!!
--------------------------------------- ' hilary ' sure is a mentally unhinged moron , probably also diseased . unhealthy and IS Not the 'prezident' of the USA FJO .

OMG, what sane person goes around saying how smart he is?

Trump's state of mind

Pause for a moment, and really let this sink in. The President of the United States this morning declared he's not mentally unstable, and in fact is a genius: "Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. ... I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"

Nothing like this has ever been uttered in public by a sitting president in the existence of our nation. Nothing. And it puts us in uncharted waters:
<more>
No one has made a concerted effort to defame a president with lies like the Left has. I trust your mental state will crumble when you learn trump has won his second term. And he will with a supermajority congress.
Cons are still smearing Obama.
------------------------------------------------------ Thats a FOREVER Job as we , through Trump dismantle and diminish ' hussein obamas' legacy P.J..

i'm even hoping that we can deny 'hussein obama' a prez library and i'm hoping that The TRUMP is working on that P.J..

AND how long have we Deplorable types been going after the widdle wimp 'wabbit killer' 'carter' and 'carter' was at least an American unlike this 'hussein obama' P.J..

More Freudian liberal projection: why don't you liberals worry about YOUR state of mind? It was you liberals who had a nationwide, enraged, violent, bloodthirsty HATE epidemic against Melania Trump when she visited a children's cancer hospital and read story books to the small children there.....because you libs thought her shoes were too formal for the occasion. Really. Jesus Christ, do you liberals not have ANY trace of basic humanity in you at all? That reaction alone proves that liberals belong in cages. With Hannibal Lecter bite masks - to improve your appearences by hiding that contorted, "Stanley Kubrick character" expressions of utter rage physically implanted in your faces. It's nothing personal, but liberals have proven 24/7/365 that they are ill-adapted to civilized society.
Hilarious post, as always.

Come unhinged much...?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

And, then he goes and beats the most qualified, smartest, best prepared, most supported and most beautiful woman in the world, Hillary Clinton, for the Presidency.

Correction:

Hillary beat herself.

How? By being the worst campaigner in the history of presidential politics.

Unfortunately, trump waltzed into our White House only because Hillary helped him in every way possible — by being totally incompetent on the campaign trail.

keep it up Trump--!!!!!!!!
hahahhahahahahahahah
we LOVE it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Correction:

Hillary beat herself.

How? By being the worst campaigner in the history of presidential politics.

Unfortunately, trump waltzed into our White House only because Hillary helped him in every way possible — by being totally incompetent on the campaign trail.
That's the post-election narrative, anyway. At the time she was a sure thing and brilliant. The only reason she lost is because unstable Trump colluded with the Russians to cheat her out of her deserved throne.

Forum List

Back