Trump’s tax returns were illegally obtained...why didnt the tech giants censor discussion of those?

Tech giants want customers in China.....and China hates Trump because he is America first.....

He is trump first....everyone else is a loser.

Except for the following dictators: putin, kim, duterte, that guy in Turkey and that murderer in Saudi Arabia.

Doesn't trump have business interests in all those countries....

Tech giants want customers in China.....and China hates Trump because he is America first.....

Except for the following dictators: putin, kim, duterte, that guy in Turkey and that murderer in Saudi Arabia.

President Trump gets along tremendously well with PM Modi of India, Bolsonaro of Brazil, Abe of Japan, Duda of Poland, Netanyahu in Israel.

The truth is that President Trump is building alliances, great friends with the President Moon of South Korea.

If he does, I thought you leftist loved globalism, so which is it already ? Oh and your ace ain't been nuked by Kim yet, but you ignore that fact.

Burisma Board Meeting: “Hey, this guy got kicked out of the US military for coke. He is a crackhead and loves whores. He knows nothing about Ukraine or the Natural Gas industry. Lets add him to this board and pay him $84,000 a month”

Come on.
Now who wants to translate for this idiot? He doesn't know a friggin' word of Ukrainian. And keep him away from crack dealers!

If he does, I thought you leftist loved globalism, so which is it already ? Oh and your ace ain't been nuked by Kim yet, but you ignore that fact.

Never was going to be, so what is your stupid point?

Oh right....they are Democrat surrogates.

Twitter claimed they stopped the story because they dont allow for hacked information to be spread.

YEA....RIGHT.

PULL MY OTHER LEG AND I PLAY JINGLE BELLS.

You will have to prove they were illegally obtained.

Just because trump didn't give them to The NY Times doesn't mean that other people can't.

trump isn't the only owner of his tax returns.

Never was going to be, so what is your stupid point?
Pffft, Kim was threatening every other week for a while, but then just backed off. You want to know who backed him off ? Trump diplomacy backed him off, and that just drives the left crazy.

Twitter claimed they stopped the story because they dont allow for hacked information to be spread.

YEA....RIGHT.

Just because trump didn't give them to The NY Times doesn't mean that other people can't.

Its illegal for an IRS employee to leak a taxpayer's return to the media. Its also illegal for a taxpayer's accountant.

In any event, if it happened, Trump knows who revealed it. He is very efficient at dealing with leaks.

YEA....RIGHT.

One has to approve of their release of their private documents. Its even in the article. They didnt print the actual returns to protect the source.

If everything was perfectly above board as you say, why not print the returns and reveal the source?

Come on. You know you dont even believe what you just posted.

YOUR ACCOUNTANT CANNOT SEND YOUR TAX RETURNS TO THE MEDIA WITHOUT YOUR AUTHORIZATION.

YEA....RIGHT.

Or any of the 2 years of fake russia hoax? Or the fake accusations against kavanaugh? Or the fake accusations about Trump and our vets from anonymous sources? Because companies like facebook and twitter have invested millions in Joe Biden and the Dems and they are trying protect their investment.
If they're investing in Biden, then they're investing in America. :salute:
You know darn well Biden is bought and paid for by China and Ukraine. They don't shell out millions of dollars to a drug addict unless they are getting something in return.

Burisma Board Meeting: “Hey, this guy got kicked out of the US military for coke. He is a crackhead and loves whores. He knows nothing about Ukraine or the Natural Gas industry. Lets add him to this board and pay him $84,000 a month”

Come on.
He got the job because of who his dad was, yes. Burisma wanted an American "insider " on the board. That's about it, so far as I can tell.

YEA....RIGHT.

I will just leave this here:

Obligation of Accounting Professionals Towards Client Information
It is the responsibility of accountants to ensure that their clients’ personal information is kept safely. This obligation can be characterized through three concepts related to management of confidential records:

• Capture: Ensure that customer data is recorded in a confidential manner, securely.
  • Manage: Keep customer data safe against hazards and threats in a system that has high integrity.
  • Protect: Make sure there is no unauthorized access to confidential records.

YEA....RIGHT.

Or any of the 2 years of fake russia hoax? Or the fake accusations against kavanaugh? Or the fake accusations about Trump and our vets from anonymous sources? Because companies like facebook and twitter have invested millions in Joe Biden and the Dems and they are trying protect their investment.
You know darn well Biden is bought and paid for by China and Ukraine. They don't shell out millions of dollars to a drug addict unless they are getting something in return.

Come on.
He got the job because of who his dad was, yes. Burisma wanted an American "insider " on the board. That's about it, so far as I can tell.
That's about it eh ? What about the quid pro quo Biden bragg's about openly ?

Have you been drinking again? Tax returns are like medical records and no one may release them without the permission of the owner of them.

Tech giants and the NY Times know this damned well. But they are above the law, apparently.

YEA....RIGHT.

Come on.
Yes, the only people in America who don't grasp that are school kids under grade 3 and

YEA....RIGHT.

Come on.
The only people who don't get that are school kids under age 9 and Biden supporters.

YEA....RIGHT.

Come on.
Yes, the only people in America who don't grasp that are school kids under grade 3 and

YEA....RIGHT.

Come on.
The only people who don't get that are school kids under age 9 and Biden supporters.

After Hunter is on the board, Joe makes Ukraine fire a prosecutor investigating Burisma to get a $1billion loan guarantee. They fire him, and get the money.

Yep....nothing to see here.

Good Lord. This feigning of stupidity by the liberals is ridiculous.

YEA....RIGHT.

You spelled legally wrong.

YEA....RIGHT.

Come on.

YEA....RIGHT.

Come on.

After Hunter is on the board, Joe makes Ukraine fire a prosecutor investigating Burisma to get a $1billion loan guarantee. They fire him, and get the money.

Yep....nothing to see here.

Good Lord. This feigning of stupidity by the liberals is ridiculous.
We've been through all this before. I just posted on why Biden threatened to withhold the funds. There's no sense arguing the point any longer. You aren't going to believe there is nothing there.

Forum List

Back