Trump's team of gazillionaires

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
But but but he is looking out for you, trailer park rubes!!!!

The self-styled champion of the working class assembles an administration that could be worth as much as $35 billion.

Donald Trump campaigned as a champion of the “forgotten man” and won the White House on the strength of his support among the white working class.

So far, he’s stacking his administration with masters of the universe.

Beyond Trump himself, who claims a net worth of more than $10 billion, the president-elect has tapped businesswoman Betsy DeVos, whose family is worth $5.1 billion, and is said to be considering oil mogul Harold Hamm ($15.3 billion), investor Wilbur Ross ($2.9 billion), private equity investor Mitt Romney ($250 million at last count), hedge fund magnate Steve Mnuchin (at least $46 million), and super-lawyer Rudy Giuliani (estimated to be worth tens of millions of dollars) to round out his administration. And Trump’s likely choice for deputy commerce secretary, Todd Ricketts, comes from the billionaire family that owns the Chicago Cubs.

Trump's team of gazillionaires

Trailer parks are full of Hillary signs since otherwise they would have to find a straight job.

Wrong. The states that use the most social services are red states.
Trailer parks are full of Hillary signs since otherwise they would have to find a straight job.

Did my location not come up, I'm well aware of that in FL and it is why Hillary got any votes down here.

Did my location not come up, I'm well aware of that in FL and it is why Hillary got any votes down here.

Yeah... and I live in Kentucky where Trump easily won, however this state is full of people on social programs and living in... TRAILERS.

The self-styled champion of the working class assembles an administration that could be worth as much as $35 billion.

Donald Trump campaigned as a champion of the “forgotten man” and won the White House on the strength of his support among the white working class.
Did you expect him to put your local carpenter "Steve" in a White House position? Are you fucking retarded? Trump sure isnt, which is why he puts the worlds most successful people in those positions. Grow a brain you dolt.

Did you expect him to put your local carpenter "Steve" in a White House position? Are you fucking retarded? Trump sure isnt, which is why he puts the worlds most successful people in those positions. Grow a brain you dolt.

You can't reason with guno and people of guno's ilk. Remember, liberals like affirmative action programs that hire less skilled workers in place of highly qualified people.

Forum List

Back