🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's thinly veiled threats to attack Bill Clinton confirms he lost the debate

The majority thinks he won. Keep trying.

Source?

Google it, I don't do left loon demands.

I did google it according to all credible opinion gauges Trump lost.

He lost in the focus groups, he lost in all credible post debate polls.

So I again ask why YOU think the majority thinks he won. Come on fucking liar, produce the evidence.

I doubt you and I would agree on who is "credible" that's why I refused your "demand". Now go bug someone else

I doubt you and I would agree on who is "credible" that's why I refused your "demand". Now go bug someone else

You have admitted in the other thread that online click polls are not credible. And those not-credible online polls are the ONLY place you can find Trump winning.

So I again insist that you provide the source for your claim.

You will not provide the source because the claim is COMPLETE BULLSHIT and you Lass are a fucking shameless liar.

You have admitted in the otehr thread that online click polls are not credible. And those not-credible online polls are the ONLY place you can find Trump winning.

You will not provide the source because the claim is COMPLETE BULLSHIT and you Lass are a fucking shameless liar.

You'll live, Twinkle Toes but your outrage is duly noted. Take a :chillpill: and relax

You have admitted in the otehr thread that online click polls are not credible. And those not-credible online polls are the ONLY place you can find Trump winning.

You'll live, Twinkle Toes but your outrage is duly noted. Take a :chillpill: and relax

How about your obvious lying, was that noted?

You're one more comment from ignore. Bank it, little one

OH NO! Please Lass don't do it! I'll call you honest from now on :cuckoo:

That's fine. My point is that women's rights groups don't make the distinction that you made. What you describe is very subjective, and that's just not the way we are expected to react to rape allegations as a culture.

I think this is political. If a Republican lady said the same thing about women who accused a man (with an admitted history) such as Bill, the Left would crucify them. Would you deny that?

And this is coming from someone who is holding his nose and voting for Hillary. I'm just being honest.

Bob Barr (R-GA) the principal sponsor of the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act, has been married three (or is it now four) times. And at a party in 1992, Barr actually licked whipped cream off the breasts of two women, neither of them his current wife. Now that's family values!.....His wife defended him.
Have you heard of ANY disparaging remarks by one of us against Mrs. Barr?

OH NO! Please Lass don't do it! I'll call you honest from now on :cuckoo:

I got no time for childish left loons

fWx327.gif

That's fine. My point is that women's rights groups don't make the distinction that you made. What you describe is very subjective, and that's just not the way we are expected to react to rape allegations as a culture.

I think this is political. If a Republican lady said the same thing about women who accused a man (with an admitted history) such as Bill, the Left would crucify them. Would you deny that?

And this is coming from someone who is holding his nose and voting for Hillary. I'm just being honest.

Bob Barr (R-GA) the principal sponsor of the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act, has been married three (or is it now four) times. And at a party in 1992, Barr actually licked whipped cream off the breasts of two women, neither of them his current wife. Now that's family values!.....His wife defended him.
Have you heard of ANY disparaging remarks by one of us against Mrs. Barr?
No.

This has nothing to do with my point.

Spin it any way you want, but the promised attacks by Trump on Bill's infidelity at the next debate shows that even he well knows that he did poorly on the first debate.

Objectively, if this clown really thought that he won (and only an idiot would conclude that), there would be NO reason to threaten that he needed to begin to sling mud.......

Do you honestly think name calling will change anyone's mind? Anything in the Clinton's past is fair game.

Do you honestly think name calling will change anyone's mind? Anything in the Clinton's past is fair game.

You're refuting your own inane argument......IF "name calling" has no impact (according to you) in changing anyone's mind, then why is Trump threatening to do just THAT???

Bill Clinton got a blow job in the White House from an intern and ejaculated on her dress. Then lied about it in the initial stages of the probing and questioning.

First, what bothered me most about that scandal is this -- look at Marilyn Monroe and then look at Monica Lewinsky. What hell, Bill?! I want my POTUS to cheat on his wife with a drop-dead gorgeous perfect 10. Not frumpy interns.

And don't do it in the White House, for Christ's sake! Under the White House in a secret fuck bunker. Duh!

And hey, 9/11 truthers, if our government can't hide a cum stain on a dress, how the fuck do you think they're going to orchestrate and then cover up 9/11? Riddle me that!

Here's what's so great about this latest threat from Donald, it's like O.J. threatening to call out Phil Spector as a bloody murderer.

The Over/Under on how many abortions Donald Trump has personally paid for (fetuses with his DNA) -- 22.

Glass houses, Tiny Hands.

Forum List

Back