Trump's Trade WarS

Unlike everyone who is already proclaiming victory or defeat I believe we need to take a wait and see attitude and see how it pans out.
Will there be short term pain? Yes. But the possible long term gains far outweigh the short term losses.

Sure, like other countries exploiting our self-inflicted wounds. Trump’s a Merica is an unreliable partner and will be waited out for a better Democratic one.

Long term that

If we become known as a nation whose trade agreements are only good till the next election, that will become a major problem.

Unlike everyone who is already proclaiming victory or defeat I believe we need to take a wait and see attitude and see how it pans out.
Will there be short term pain? Yes. But the possible long term gains far outweigh the short term losses.

Sure, like other countries exploiting our self-inflicted wounds. Trump’s a Merica is an unreliable partner and will be waited out for a better Democratic one.

Long term that

If we become known as a nation whose trade agreements are only good till the next election, that will become a major problem.

That wasn’t a problem until our current president.

Was it

Long term that
147687-4e24b7ffcaad89980af693f54fcbeb51.jpg

Long term that
View attachment 203836

Old, tedious and boring.

Long term that

That wasn’t a problem until our current president.

Was it

Nope

Forum List

Back