Trump's tweet about Mika

The fact that the whole makes fun of Trump should be a good reason to fire him.

it's plain cuckoo for Trump trying to hurt Mika and Joe by tweeting that Mika had a facelift ...when trump is like on his third plastic surgery job ... his eyes are 'turning Japanese'' from all of them... and while his trophy wife has had every plastic surgery that ever existed from boob job, to face lifts and eye lifts and Botox etc etc

He's an infantile idiot, and an embarrassment to the Presidency...
He wasn't trying to hurt her. He just mentioned that she had a facelift, and that was the reason for her face bleeding. You are fabricating. What else is new ? ho hum

Her face lift, or many face lifts, are not good.

Mika-Brzezinski-Plastic-Surgery-Before-and-After.jpg

They make women look strange
She looks better than Melania
Melania looks like an alien

CcOJvnyVIAAPNTK.jpg

upload_2017-7-1_21-2-41.jpeg

too much plastic surgery...she had a nose job, which took off too much of her nose and gave her this lengthy space between her new nose and new mouth which really doesn't look right....she has had lip work to make them fatter, and she has all new teeth, probably dental implants, and of course the eyes are stretched and cut to the max.... thus the alien look, of sorts....

it's plain cuckoo for Trump trying to hurt Mika and Joe by tweeting that Mika had a facelift ...when trump is like on his third plastic surgery job ... his eyes are 'turning Japanese'' from all of them... and while his trophy wife has had every plastic surgery that ever existed from boob job, to face lifts and eye lifts and Botox etc etc

He wasn't trying to hurt her. He just mentioned that she had a facelift, and that was the reason for her face bleeding. You are fabricating. What else is new ? ho hum

CcOJvnyVIAAPNTK.jpg

View attachment 136568
too much plastic surgery...she had a nose job, which took off too much of her nose and gave her this lengthy space between her new nose and new mouth which really doesn't look right....she has had lip work to make them fatter, and she has all new teeth, probably dental implants, and of course the eyes are stretched and cut to the max.... thus the alien look, of sorts....
Sad really.....she had natural beauty

Too bad she had to meet Trumps standard of beauty

Meanwhile, in reality, normal people don't care about tweets. Just sayin'.
When "tweets" reveal that an individual - especially the President of the United States and Leader of the Free World - clearly has both self esteem and impulse control problems, I think that's pretty significant.

He's a human being who isn't going to sit siliently by while he and his family are trashed. That's not nearly the equivalent of Antifa Cupcakes assaulting people and torching buildings.

Just sayin'.
Would you like me to count the 100's of people that pos trashed the 17 presidential hopefuls and how many since and before then?? The man is a walking scumbag He was before his presidency and is after

CcOJvnyVIAAPNTK.jpg

View attachment 136568
Sad really.....she had natural beauty

Too bad she had to meet Trumps standard of beauty

What makes you imagine Trump asked her to have surgery?

She still looks really pretty here, with this more natural look and not much plastic surgery yet!

I like her with lighter skin too, instead of that year round tan...

upload_2017-7-1_21-43-3.jpeg

I just can't believe a president is a low life POS goes around insulting everyone like a thug and some are finding this ok.

I just can't believe a president is a low life POS goes around insulting everyone like a thug and some are finding this ok.
That's because the people he insults are thugs who deserve it.

Last edited:
Of everything there is to like about Trump this may be the greatest...his exposure of the media as enemies of the American people. Their attacks on him are proxy attacks on us...the deplorables and rubes who rejected them last November.
But the media chokehold on information is over. And they have dropped even the pretense of being journalists.
Go get em President Trump.

IMG_7700.JPG

That's because they people he insults are thugs who deserve it.

On June 8 Low IQ Mika called President Trump "mentally ill". When he hit back she suddenly is the little lady being attacked by the mean man.
You didnt see the feminists yelling for civility that day did you? Nope. They snickered. But call them to account and they revert to hiding behind their gender.

You know where is the problem?
Mika that most of us didn't know who she is was made famous by the president of the strongest country on earth. This idiot is busy exchanging insults with everyone. The worst dictators weren't as childish as this guy....its a huge embarrassment to the US.

That's because they people he insults are thugs who deserve it.

On June 8 Low IQ Mika called President Trump "mentally ill". When he hit back she suddenly is the little lady being attacked by the mean man.
You didnt see the feminists yelling for civility that day did you? Nope. They snickered. But call them to account and they revert to hiding behind their gender.

That's moronic....he supposed to be higher than this...im sorry I have 0 respect for the presidency, this guy is a low life thug. Worst example to our kids and to the rest of the world.

That's because the people he insults are thugs who deserve it.

When "tweets" reveal that an individual - especially the President of the United States and Leader of the Free World - clearly has both self esteem and impulse control problems, I think that's pretty significant.

He's a human being who isn't going to sit siliently by while he and his family are trashed. That's not nearly the equivalent of Antifa Cupcakes assaulting people and torching buildings.

Just sayin'.
Would you like me to count the 100's of people that pos trashed the 17 presidential hopefuls and how many since and before then?? The man is a walking scumbag He was before his presidency and is after
Beat me to it.

This man has been tossing out vicious personal insults and third-grade name-calling since long before he even announced he was running for President.

The man talked about the SIZE of his DICK in a national Presidential debate. He is a child.

He has pissed on the office, and worse, he has proven he doesn't have the temperament for the position. Over and over and over.

We are glad you left. California is home of the open minded and progressive that's why is the sixth biggest economy in the world and 1st in the US.

I'm sure our taxes help you somehow. You wish you lived here. Best state in America hands down.

Trump is unfit to be POTUS.

You're from California.............nobody cares what they think. In the electoral process, their input is irrelevant.:deal::boobies::boobies:
I've lived in California, courtesy of Uncle Sam. After five years at MCAS Tustin, when given the choice, I left.
California should secede so they can live alone in their own awesomeness. Let's see how long they last as an independent nation.

Just sayin'.
Beat me to it.

This man has been tossing out vicious personal insults and third-grade name-calling since long before he even announced he was running for President.

The man talked about the SIZE of his DICK in a national Presidential debate. He is a child.

He has pissed on the office, and worse, he has proven he doesn't have the temperament for the position. Over and over and over.
To be fair, I think he just enjoyed the limelight and the popular adulation. I strongly doubt he expected to actually win and be saddled with all that goes with being POTUS. After all, he's a 71 year old billionaire. Why the fuck would he want to spend the last few good years of his life putting up with this shit? Unlike the LWLs talking about his sanity and claiming his son is mentally retarded, I think Trump genuinely doesn't give a shit and simply wants to find a relatively face-saving way out. He want's to go back to the "campaign trail" where he can vent his spleen and receive standing ovations by those who love him.

I can't believe he destroyed Hillary! Woot! Trump crushes the Clinton Foundation then shits on it. ROFLMAO

Forum List

Back