Trump's tweet about Mika

upload_2017-7-2_9-26-25.png

You know where is the problem?
Mika that most of us didn't know who she is was made famous by the president of the strongest country on earth. This idiot is busy exchanging insults with everyone. The worst dictators weren't as childish as this guy....its a huge embarrassment to the US.

I just can't believe a president is a low life POS goes around insulting everyone like a thug and some are finding this ok.
That's because they people he insults are thugs who deserve it.

On June 8 Low IQ Mika called President Trump "mentally ill". When he hit back she suddenly is the little lady being attacked by the mean man.
You didnt see the feminists yelling for civility that day did you? Nope. They snickered. But call them to account and they revert to hiding behind their gender.

It was so easy for Mika to push his buttons

I wonder if Putin and Kim Jon Un are taking notes?

It's so funny that she got flabbergasted when he shot back...I am sure Putin and lil Kim are talking notes because they don't want to look like a little bitch.

She didn't seem flabbergasted
Trumps response played right into her hands

She got to be the victim, take the high road and use the Trump tantrum as more evidence that Trump is unstable

Sad really.....she had natural beauty

Too bad she had to meet Trumps standard of beauty

Is that what Mika was doing?

Oh wait, you're just flinging shit, because you're a fucking troll with zero to contribute. :thup:
No just stating the obvious

Mika still looks pretty good. Melania has entered the realm of sideshow freak level surgery

Meanwhile, in reality, normal people don't care about tweets. Just sayin'.
When "tweets" reveal that an individual - especially the President of the United States and Leader of the Free World - clearly has both self esteem and impulse control problems, I think that's pretty significant.

He's a human being who isn't going to sit siliently by while he and his family are trashed. That's not nearly the equivalent of Antifa Cupcakes assaulting people and torching buildings.

Just sayin'.
Would you like me to count the 100's of people that pos trashed the 17 presidential hopefuls and how many since and before then?? The man is a walking scumbag He was before his presidency and is after
Beat me to it.

This man has been tossing out vicious personal insults and third-grade name-calling since long before he even announced he was running for President.

The man talked about the SIZE of his DICK in a national Presidential debate. He is a child.

He has pissed on the office, and worse, he has proven he doesn't have the temperament for the position. Over and over and over.
To be fair, I think he just enjoyed the limelight and the popular adulation. I strongly doubt he expected to actually win and be saddled with all that goes with being POTUS. After all, he's a 71 year old billionaire. Why the fuck would he want to spend the last few good years of his life putting up with this shit? Unlike the LWLs talking about his sanity and claiming his son is mentally retarded, I think Trump genuinely doesn't give a shit and simply wants to find a relatively face-saving way out. He want's to go back to the "campaign trail" where he can vent his spleen and receive standing ovations by those who love him.

Utter horseshit. Why is it that all the people who hate Trump feel qualified to read his mind and tell us all what he really wants? All that shows is what a douche bag you are. You're projecting your sleazy motivations onto Trump.

Mika that most of us didn't know who she is was made famous by the president of the strongest country on earth. This idiot is busy exchanging insults with everyone. The worst dictators weren't as childish as this guy....its a huge embarrassment to the US.

On June 8 Low IQ Mika called President Trump "mentally ill". When he hit back she suddenly is the little lady being attacked by the mean man.
You didnt see the feminists yelling for civility that day did you? Nope. They snickered. But call them to account and they revert to hiding behind their gender.

It's so funny that she got flabbergasted when he shot back...I am sure Putin and lil Kim are talking notes because they don't want to look like a little bitch.

She got to be the victim, take the high road and use the Trump tantrum as more evidence that Trump is unstable

Thanks for explaining the sleazy motivation behind the Main Stream Media's constant personal attacks on Trump. Unfortunately they don't make the media look good. They make the media look like a bunch of douche bags, which is what they are.

When "tweets" reveal that an individual - especially the President of the United States and Leader of the Free World - clearly has both self esteem and impulse control problems, I think that's pretty significant.

He's a human being who isn't going to sit siliently by while he and his family are trashed. That's not nearly the equivalent of Antifa Cupcakes assaulting people and torching buildings.

Just sayin'.
Would you like me to count the 100's of people that pos trashed the 17 presidential hopefuls and how many since and before then?? The man is a walking scumbag He was before his presidency and is after
Beat me to it.

This man has been tossing out vicious personal insults and third-grade name-calling since long before he even announced he was running for President.

The man talked about the SIZE of his DICK in a national Presidential debate. He is a child.

He has pissed on the office, and worse, he has proven he doesn't have the temperament for the position. Over and over and over.
To be fair, I think he just enjoyed the limelight and the popular adulation. I strongly doubt he expected to actually win and be saddled with all that goes with being POTUS. After all, he's a 71 year old billionaire. Why the fuck would he want to spend the last few good years of his life putting up with this shit? Unlike the LWLs talking about his sanity and claiming his son is mentally retarded, I think Trump genuinely doesn't give a shit and simply wants to find a relatively face-saving way out. He want's to go back to the "campaign trail" where he can vent his spleen and receive standing ovations by those who love him.

Utter horseshit. Why is it that all the people who hate Trump feel qualified to read his mind and tell us all what he really wants? All that shows is what a douche bag you are. You're projecting your sleazy motivations onto Trump.
Russia attacked us Drumpf wants to throw them a bone???

Thanks for explaining the sleazy motivation behind the Main Stream Media's constant personal attacks on Trump. Unfortunately they don't make the media look good. They make the media look like a bunch of douche bags, which is what they are.

The media is taking it easier on Trump than any President in history

ANY other president who pulled anywhere near the crap that Trump has would have been driven out of Washington

ANY other president who pulled anywhere near the crap that Trump has would have been driven out of Washington
He's pulled crap that would have made Obama a 6 month president if he pulled the same

I just can't believe a president is a low life POS goes around insulting everyone like a thug and some are finding this ok.

It is no wonder that you support Trump, he calls those who do not kiss his ass names, it's what you and the other neo fascists do everyday on this message board.

And BTW, take a gander a personality disorders in the DSM, you will see that Mika is correct in her assessment of Trump as mentally ill, and she is not alone. Millions more saw through his demagoguery and voted for other parties nominees, Trump is unfit to be POTUS!

And the weird thing is, we've known all this for the entire last two years and have been screaming it, apparently to the deaf, the whole time. We already knew it even before he deigned to descend his golden shower esalator and munificently bestow his eminent orangeness on a presidential campaign he had no business being in except to troll it.

Everything you "know" is totally wrong.

You just proved, once again, that you're totally full of shot and have lost all contact with reality. Responses like the one above are the reason I seldom waste my time debating liberal "logic" and limit my responses to insults and ridicule.

He's pulled crap that would have made Obama a 6 month president if he pulled the same

Hardly. Everything Obama did would have made in a 6 month president if he were a Republican.

What did trump.do wrong? I don't get it...

What did trump.do wrong? I don't get it...

He gave the left the same treatment they've been dishing out to Republicans for 100 years.

You just proved, once again, that you're totally full of shot and have lost all contact with reality. Responses like the one above are the reason I seldom waste my time debating liberal "logic" and limit my responses to insults and ridicule.
I am dead serious

No other candidate have had blunders of the order of magnitude that Trump has and lived to tell about it

Tell a POW that he is not a hero because he was captured?
Mock a disabled man
Openly call women fat ugly pigs, oh that face, brag about grabbing their pussies
Subscribe to conspiracy theories like birtherism, Ted Cruz's father killing JFK and Hillary killing Vince Foster
Refuse to release his taxes and admit he doesn't pay taxes

Yes, the press has taken it too easy on Trump

Last edited:
Meanwhile, in reality, normal people don't care about tweets. Just sayin'.

Just sayin'.
He's a thin skinned doofus who should be above all the mudslinging.

Think skinned? I suggest you read some quotes of Obabble and hiLIARy remarks.

That's a good idea. How 'bout this one.....

"A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons."

How about not.

That assumes a causal or correlative relationship for which there is no proof.

But thanks for playing!

Just sayin'.
Beat me to it.

Yeah, I think it's possible that the showbiz angle is all he cares/cared about, and I think it's possible he didn't really think he was going to win and was just having fun with it.

One helluva story, that's for sure.
Agreed. This is also why I have one bet out (and offered several more) that he won't finish his term. He wants out, but he's not a quitter. If he quits, he can't go around giving road shows like Palin did for several years. He needs to be "forced" to resign or offer up a medical excuse for resigning...."for the good of the nation", of course.

I'll take that bet

Talking about faces bleeding is not for kids, neither is talking about beheading people, like Ted Nugent has done. Or that woman with the Trump head.

It's so funny that she got flabbergasted when he shot back...I am sure Putin and lil Kim are talking notes because they don't want to look like a little bitch

"How does Trump dare back talk us" is their attitude. But they will learn.

Forum List

Back