Trump's tweet about Mika

It's so funny that she got flabbergasted when he shot back...I am sure Putin and lil Kim are talking notes because they don't want to look like a little bitch

"How does Trump dare back talk us" is their attitude. But they will learn.
The man belittles the office of president ...and your name is familiar Post on Presidents board a few years back?

He's a human being who isn't going to sit siliently by while he and his family are trashed. That's not nearly the equivalent of Antifa Cupcakes assaulting people and torching buildings.

Just sayin'.
Would you like me to count the 100's of people that pos trashed the 17 presidential hopefuls and how many since and before then?? The man is a walking scumbag He was before his presidency and is after
Beat me to it.

This man has been tossing out vicious personal insults and third-grade name-calling since long before he even announced he was running for President.

The man talked about the SIZE of his DICK in a national Presidential debate. He is a child.

He has pissed on the office, and worse, he has proven he doesn't have the temperament for the position. Over and over and over.
To be fair, I think he just enjoyed the limelight and the popular adulation. I strongly doubt he expected to actually win and be saddled with all that goes with being POTUS. After all, he's a 71 year old billionaire. Why the fuck would he want to spend the last few good years of his life putting up with this shit? Unlike the LWLs talking about his sanity and claiming his son is mentally retarded, I think Trump genuinely doesn't give a shit and simply wants to find a relatively face-saving way out. He want's to go back to the "campaign trail" where he can vent his spleen and receive standing ovations by those who love him.

Utter horseshit. Why is it that all the people who hate Trump feel qualified to read his mind and tell us all what he really wants? All that shows is what a douche bag you are. You're projecting your sleazy motivations onto Trump.
Russia attacked us Drumpf wants to throw them a bone???

Fuck Russia, I'm outraged at the open attack by California fascists on our democracy. $45 million from Jeff Bezos and Mark Zuckerberg to buy a Georgia congressional election? What stake do these douche bag billionaires have in Georgia? Why do these pricks get to corrupt elections in states they are not citizens of?

I'll worry about Russia once you fucking Nazis get put in your place.

Last edited:
You know where is the problem?
Mika that most of us didn't know who she is was made famous by the president of the strongest country on earth. This idiot is busy exchanging insults with everyone. The worst dictators weren't as childish as this guy....its a huge embarrassment to the US.
It was so easy for Mika to push his buttons

I wonder if Putin and Kim Jon Un are taking notes?

It's so funny that she got flabbergasted when he shot back...I am sure Putin and lil Kim are talking notes because they don't want to look like a little bitch.

She didn't seem flabbergasted
Trumps response played right into her hands

She got to be the victim, take the high road and use the Trump tantrum as more evidence that Trump is unstable

Thanks for explaining the sleazy motivation behind the Main Stream Media's constant personal attacks on Trump. Unfortunately they don't make the media look good. They make the media look like a bunch of douche bags, which is what they are.

The media is taking it easier on Trump than any President in history

ANY other president who pulled anywhere near the crap that Trump has would have been driven out of Washington

Shitfling, you may be a fucking liar, but GODDAMNED aren't you fucking stupid.....

The little Goebbels of the DNC propaganda corps are in an open war to subvert the government of the United States through a propaganda war. Tokyo Rose was far more loyal to America than CNN or Jeff Bezos' Washington Post are.

The press are fucking lying traitors, and we all know it. They exist to undermine the legitimate government of the nation.

It's so funny that she got flabbergasted when he shot back...I am sure Putin and lil Kim are talking notes because they don't want to look like a little bitch.

She got to be the victim, take the high road and use the Trump tantrum as more evidence that Trump is unstable

Thanks for explaining the sleazy motivation behind the Main Stream Media's constant personal attacks on Trump. Unfortunately they don't make the media look good. They make the media look like a bunch of douche bags, which is what they are.

ANY other president who pulled anywhere near the crap that Trump has would have been driven out of Washington
You just proved, once again, that you're totally full of shot and have lost all contact with reality. Responses like the one above are the reason I seldom waste my time debating liberal "logic" and limit my responses to insults and ridicule.

Shitflinger is a troll, nothing more.

Would you like me to count the 100's of people that pos trashed the 17 presidential hopefuls and how many since and before then?? The man is a walking scumbag He was before his presidency and is after
Beat me to it.

This man has been tossing out vicious personal insults and third-grade name-calling since long before he even announced he was running for President.

The man talked about the SIZE of his DICK in a national Presidential debate. He is a child.

He has pissed on the office, and worse, he has proven he doesn't have the temperament for the position. Over and over and over.
To be fair, I think he just enjoyed the limelight and the popular adulation. I strongly doubt he expected to actually win and be saddled with all that goes with being POTUS. After all, he's a 71 year old billionaire. Why the fuck would he want to spend the last few good years of his life putting up with this shit? Unlike the LWLs talking about his sanity and claiming his son is mentally retarded, I think Trump genuinely doesn't give a shit and simply wants to find a relatively face-saving way out. He want's to go back to the "campaign trail" where he can vent his spleen and receive standing ovations by those who love him.

Utter horseshit. Why is it that all the people who hate Trump feel qualified to read his mind and tell us all what he really wants? All that shows is what a douche bag you are. You're projecting your sleazy motivations onto Trump.
Russia attacked us Drumpf wants to throw them a bone???

Fuck Russia, I'm outraged at the open attack by California fascists on our democracy. $45 million from Jeff Bezos and Mark Zuckerberg to buy a Georgia congressional election? What stake do these douche bag billionaires have in Georgia? Why do these pricks get to corrupt elections in states they are not citizens of?

I'll worry about Russia once you fucking Nazis get put in your place.
You belong in a concentration camp Taking a shower with stone soap

You just proved, once again, that you're totally full of shot and have lost all contact with reality. Responses like the one above are the reason I seldom waste my time debating liberal "logic" and limit my responses to insults and ridicule.
I am dead serious

No other candidate had had blunders of the order of magnitude that Trump has and lived to tell about it

Tell a POW that he is not a hero because he was captured?
Mock a disabled man
Openly call women fat ugly pigs, oh that face, brag about grabbing their pussies
Subscribe to conspiracy theories like birtherism, Ted Cruz's father killing JFK and Hillary killing Vince Foster
Refuse to release his taxes and admit he doesn't pay taxes

Yes, the press has taken it too easy on Trump

So the lie you're telling is that the DNC Propaganda did not cover those issues? :lmao:

Oh, and about half of your list is outright lies, as you know.

Hey, you're a Troll for the Nazi party, you lie, it's what you do.

I am dead serious

No other candidate had had blunders of the order of magnitude that Trump has and lived to tell about it

Mock a disabled man
Openly call women fat ugly pigs, oh that face, brag about grabbing their pussies
Subscribe to conspiracy theories like birtherism, Ted Cruz's father killing JFK and Hillary killing Vince Foster

So the lie you're telling is that the DNC Propaganda did not cover those issues? :lmao:

More than half much more BUT even so you want to brag about the moron?

I am dead serious

Mock a disabled man

More than half much more BUT even so you want to brag about the moron?

Could you repeat that in English, you drooling retard?

There is a reason you're a fascist democrat......

So a school ptincipal can call his students names..
Police can use profanity...
Parents call their kids names...
Since the orange in office that needs to set example is busy insulting and bullying ...it should be ok for all...according to "conservatives". Wow just wow....the most awkward group of people next to ISIS. And they both claim the follow God's teachings.

Shitfling, you may be a fucking liar, but GODDAMNED aren't you fucking stupid.....

The little Goebbels of the DNC propaganda corps are in an open war to subvert the government of the United States through a propaganda war. Tokyo Rose was far more loyal to America than CNN or Jeff Bezos' Washington Post are.

The press are fucking lying traitors, and we all know it. They exist to undermine the legitimate government of the nation.
Deny all you want

No politician EVER has gotten away with what Trump has

I am dead serious

Mock a disabled man

I think you don't understand what propaganda is

Relaying what Trump says and does is not propaganda

No politician has ever gotten away with what Trump has

Deny all you want

No politician EVER has gotten away with what Trump has

You are simply lying, as we both know.

Lying is what you do, it's all you do. You're a troll, nothing more.

Forum List

Back