Trump's tweet about Mika

Would you like me to count the 100's of people that pos trashed the 17 presidential hopefuls and how many since and before then?? The man is a walking scumbag He was before his presidency and is after
Beat me to it.

This man has been tossing out vicious personal insults and third-grade name-calling since long before he even announced he was running for President.

The man talked about the SIZE of his DICK in a national Presidential debate. He is a child.

He has pissed on the office, and worse, he has proven he doesn't have the temperament for the position. Over and over and over.
To be fair, I think he just enjoyed the limelight and the popular adulation. I strongly doubt he expected to actually win and be saddled with all that goes with being POTUS. After all, he's a 71 year old billionaire. Why the fuck would he want to spend the last few good years of his life putting up with this shit? Unlike the LWLs talking about his sanity and claiming his son is mentally retarded, I think Trump genuinely doesn't give a shit and simply wants to find a relatively face-saving way out. He want's to go back to the "campaign trail" where he can vent his spleen and receive standing ovations by those who love him.
Yeah, I think it's possible that the showbiz angle is all he cares/cared about, and I think it's possible he didn't really think he was going to win and was just having fun with it.

One helluva story, that's for sure.
Agreed. This is also why I have one bet out (and offered several more) that he won't finish his term. He wants out, but he's not a quitter. If he quits, he can't go around giving road shows like Palin did for several years. He needs to be "forced" to resign or offer up a medical excuse for resigning...."for the good of the nation", of course.

I'll take that bet
You're on. $25 Gold Supporting Membership payable to USMB in the winner's name? If President Trump is still President on 20JAN2020 at 6AM, you win. If he's not, I win. IF you agree to this, copy this post into a conversation to me.

I think you don't understand what propaganda is

Relaying what Trump says and does is not propaganda

No politician has ever gotten away with what Trump has

When was the last time the Soros press relayed what Trump said or did without spinning it into hate filled rants? :dunno:

The Washington Post reports nearly as accurately on Trump as Himmler did on Jews. The Press is openly fighting a propaganda war on the executive branch of the United States Government.

Sedition? Treason? Yeah, it sure is.

gv063017dAPR20170630024508.jpg
The first five months of Trump has been a train wreck
He is the lowest rated President at this point in a hundred years, he is rated even lower abroad

The press is too gentle with him
Agreed on train wreck and his favorability ratings, disagreed the press is too gentle on him.

Tweeting insults and cyber bullying Is not amusing, especially from the president of all Americans. They guy has very low standards and almost no morals.

When was the last time the Soros press relayed what Trump said or did without spinning it into hate filled rants? :dunno:

The Washington Post reports nearly as accurately on Trump as Himmler did on Jews. The Press is openly fighting a propaganda war on the executive branch of the United States Government.

He is the lowest rated President at this point in a hundred years, he is rated even lower abroad

I don't see it how? He came in with every one on hating him...what do you see that I don't?

Economy is good , he reversed most of obamas assnine EOs...

And he amuses us messing with the left what's wrong with that?

I think it's hilarious. Trump bullied a couple of cyber bullies. They got exactly what they deserved, and now all the snowflakes are crying about it.

You reap what you sow, morons.

I don't see it how? He came in with every one on hating him...what do you see that I don't?

Trump came in and picked a fight with anyone he did not agree with. The press, congress, Australia, England, Germany, Sweden, the pope, environmentalists

Then he pouts and complains.......no other President has faced the opposition I do.
The pretends that it's impartial. You just admitted that it's not.

You're a lying dumbass.

Trump came in and picked a fight with anyone he did not agree with. The press, congress, Australia, England, Germany, Sweden, the pope, environmentalists

Then he pouts and complains.......no other President has faced the opposition I do.

Outrageous, considering how very kind you fascists and the little Goebbels of your lying press are to any who fail to carry water for the globalist oligarchs you serve..

WAHHHHH, HE TREATS US THE WAY WE TREAT HIM, NO FAIR...

nobody is caring about this story anymore........Trump changes the landscape any time he damn pleases. Its fascinating...:spinner:....imagine the level of hysterical to be a fly on the wall in those editorial rooms of places like CNN and MSNBC? Standing around with this dumb thumb up the asshole look!! He plays these bozo's like a fiddle ftw.........

Outrageous, considering how very kind you fascists and the little Goebbels of your lying press are to any who fail to carry water for the globalist oligarchs you serve..

You believe everything your little Hitler tells you How sad Nixon believed his enemy was the press too ,,,Nuff said

You believe everything your little Hitler tells you How sad Nixon believed his enemy was the press too ,,,Nuff said

All that proves is how long the left has had control over the media.

[

I don't believe anything George Soros tells me, what the fuck are you yammering about? I oppose you Nazi fucks at every turn.

Clinton proved that the mistake Nixon made was cooperating.

You Nazi scum and your corrupt press have gone after Trump since day one, the difference is that he hits back, and like all bullies, you don't know how to handle someone who stands up to you.

It's tea a non issue or story for most. That being said it's the job of a politician to take criticism. If one cant handle it then don't run for office. If an elected politician sits down one on one with me I would expect them to listen and not defend themselves if I criticize them. It goes with the territory and is the biggest part of the job. I don't think trump is doing a bad job. Both sides...the press and trump when they tweet about each other remind us all of eighth grade girls and how they talk about each other. That's what American politics is now. Gutless people tweet in my estimation because it's easy and they don't have to give face time.

Talking about faces bleeding is not for kids, neither is talking about beheading people, like Ted Nugent has done. Or that woman with the Trump head.

Quote where Ted Nugent talked about beheading the opposition, with a link?

I only ask because I think that you're lying.
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
You're capable of thinking? You seem more like a blithering idiot incapable of searching the internet.

Trump was Cool with Ted Nugent Wanting Chop Off Obama's Head

And besides, your idol's prediction of him being in jail or dead if Obama wins was also false.
:dance:

Trump is a "billionaire" globalist btw.

Last edited:
It was so easy for Mika to push his buttons

I wonder if Putin and Kim Jon Un are taking notes?

It's so funny that she got flabbergasted when he shot back...I am sure Putin and lil Kim are talking notes because they don't want to look like a little bitch.

She didn't seem flabbergasted
Trumps response played right into her hands

She got to be the victim, take the high road and use the Trump tantrum as more evidence that Trump is unstable

Thanks for explaining the sleazy motivation behind the Main Stream Media's constant personal attacks on Trump. Unfortunately they don't make the media look good. They make the media look like a bunch of douche bags, which is what they are.

The media is taking it easier on Trump than any President in history

ANY other president who pulled anywhere near the crap that Trump has would have been driven out of Washington
Disagreed. Yes, most media leans left, but the shit Trump is spewing is great fodder for the media. They thrive on blood and controversy. It's a business and I have no problem with them carrying on with their business.
Trump gets the coverage he deserves

The press is only accommodating

Goebbels?

What happened to Pol Pot?

She got to be the victim, take the high road and use the Trump tantrum as more evidence that Trump is unstable

Thanks for explaining the sleazy motivation behind the Main Stream Media's constant personal attacks on Trump. Unfortunately they don't make the media look good. They make the media look like a bunch of douche bags, which is what they are.

ANY other president who pulled anywhere near the crap that Trump has would have been driven out of Washington

Shitfling, you may be a fucking liar, but GODDAMNED aren't you fucking stupid.....

The little Goebbels of the DNC propaganda corps are in an open war to subvert the government of the United States through a propaganda war. Tokyo Rose was far more loyal to America than CNN or Jeff Bezos' Washington Post are.

Actually many have. Democrats get away with far worse every election. Right now their busy accusing Republicans of wanting to kill thousands of people.

Wrong again, my friend

No Democrat in history has gotten away with what Trump has

Shitfling, you may be a fucking liar, but GODDAMNED aren't you fucking stupid.....

The little Goebbels of the DNC propaganda corps are in an open war to subvert the government of the United States through a propaganda war. Tokyo Rose was far more loyal to America than CNN or Jeff Bezos' Washington Post are.

Actually many have. Democrats get away with far worse every election. Right now their busy accusing Republicans of wanting to kill thousands of people.

Wrong again, my friend

No Democrat in history has gotten away with what Trump has

And the left media is finnaly getting called for what they got away for decades... doesn't that make you proud to be an American?

It's so funny that she got flabbergasted when he shot back...I am sure Putin and lil Kim are talking notes because they don't want to look like a little bitch.

Disagreed. Yes, most media leans left, but the shit Trump is spewing is great fodder for the media. They thrive on blood and controversy. It's a business and I have no problem with them carrying on with their business.

lol it's an on slaugt every day by the media against Trump...he fights back.

Like a 12 year old mean girl. He should be busy making America great again, not busy exchanging insults like a little bitch he is.

lol it's an on slaugt every day by the media against Trump...he fights back.

[

I don't believe anything George Soros tells me, what the fuck are you yammering about? I oppose you Nazi fucks at every turn.

Clinton proved that the mistake Nixon made was cooperating.

You Nazi scum and your corrupt press have gone after Trump since day one, the difference is that he hits back, and like all bullies, you don't know how to handle someone who stands up to you.
You racist ah's were up obamas butt from day one and he handled it with dignity Not like the orange anus you support

Forum List

Back