Trump's two minutes of hate

Specifically, he was being recorded for notes on a book for Mark Meadows. The idiot knew he was being recorded....but couldn't help bragging about the classified documents he had and wanted to show them off.

Twice.

On two separate days.

This is not a bright man.
Poor fool just can't keep his mouth shut .

Fairly sure this isn’t a trump campaign ad. Looks like it was made by someone called the “dilley meme team”. Has other videos with the same type of narration…same voice.

If you look real close, it has the “dilleymemeteam” watermark in the background
Not a trump ad? How do you explain this screen shot?
1690331870606.png

If Democrats would stop using 1984 as an instructional manual...

Personally I would not want to live in a country where the future was a Liberals boot stomping on a human face forever.

If this is the type of political ad that snaps people awake and keeps that future from becoming reality...then it is an ad well worth running.
I'm sure trump agrees. It worked for the fascists in the movie, so he decided to give it a shot.

You're the one supporting the guy who called for the termination of the constitution, who recorded himself sharing classified docs with random folks as a civilian, and who has gone full QAnon with incoherent babble about the 'pedophile ambitions' of the deep state.

No thank you.
You're a liar.

Dude, I'm not the one babbling about the 'pedophile ambitions ' of the Deep State.

That's your ilk.

Y'all went full QAnon. You never go full QAnon.
You didn't post this?
You should watch the video through to the 'pedophile ambitions'

You did liar.

skylar lie.jpg

A proven lying skank!

Two minutes of hate is one of the most remembered scenes from Orwell's 1984. It starts slow but the intensity steadily increases while people are expected to work themselves into a frenzy over things said on a view screen. The purpose is to unify the people in support for the party and hate for what is depicted on the screen.

Trump's latest ad is an attempt to use that tactic for the same reasons it was used in the story.

Watch the following two videos, and see if you can find much difference in the goal of Orwell's video, and trump's latest ad.

Whoooooosh.
Other than shutting down internet businesses the Biden Administration has down everyone of those things.
Truth hurts, yes?

Forum List

Back