Trump's two minutes of hate

I'm sure you do, Q. Maybe you could convince your QAnon ilk to shoot up another pizza parlor to 'rescue children from the basement' that doesn't exist.

That's show the 'leftists'!
Lol, twist and lie, like always.

We ain't the ones supporting a brain dead senile loser!

You're the one supporting the guy who called for the termination of the constitution, who recorded himself sharing classified docs with random folks as a civilian, and who has gone full QAnon with incoherent babble about the 'pedophile ambitions' of the deep state.

No thank you.

More lying leftist spew. Always the same. However, maybe your stupid, I dunno, but Trump isn't a candidate. and why the never ending 7th grade reference to orange? I mean that is really juvenile.
You don't know that trump is a candidate? Really Mikey?
Orange is his color. Is your TV an old black and white model?

That may be the most accurate political ad I've ever seen.

All the people who don't have the courage to say these things in public...whether it is fear to lose your job...fear of being cancelled...fear of losing the ability to take care of your families...

...I totally understand.

People have totally lost the plot.

Men are women and women are men.

Biden,. who can't string together a coherent sentence, is the greatest president in history.

Gas pizza ovens are the enemy of the Earth.

How do you reason with people whose judgement is so skewed from reality?

But what you CAN do is let your voice be heard anonymously at the ballot box on election day.

Trump 2024.
So you agree with trump basing his campaign on distopian 1984?

Then why can't you shut up about Trump? lol, lmao, lol lol lol! Tlk about obsessed.
Me?

I don't yap about Trump except in response.

I don't care about Trump. I care about the abusers, not which particular target they happen to pick that day.

Two minutes of hate is one of the most remembered scenes from Orwell's 1984. It starts slow but the intensity steadily increases while people are expected to work themselves into a frenzy over things said on a view screen. The purpose is to unify the people in support for the party and hate for what is depicted on the screen.

Trump's latest ad is an attempt to use that tactic for the same reasons it was used in the story.

Watch the following two videos, and see if you can find much difference in the goal of Orwell's video, and trump's latest ad.

Very, very ironic that you quote from 1984, the blueprint for what Dems have been doing to the country.

Fairly sure this isn’t a trump campaign ad. Looks like it was made by someone called the “dilley meme team”. Has other videos with the same type of narration…same voice.

If you look real close, it has the “dilleymemeteam” watermark in the background

Last edited:
You're the one supporting the guy who called for the termination of the constitution, who recorded himself sharing classified docs with random folks as a civilian, and who has gone full QAnon with incoherent babble about the 'pedophile ambitions' of the deep state.

No thank you.
?

Was it Trumps own recording that caught him discussing the classified documents? I always assumed it was the other guy but if it was Trumps recording that would be fucking hilarious.

So you agree with trump basing his campaign on distopian 1984?

If Democrats would stop using 1984 as an instructional manual...

Personally I would not want to live in a country where the future was a Liberals boot stomping on a human face forever.

If this is the type of political ad that snaps people awake and keeps that future from becoming reality...then it is an ad well worth running.

?

Was it Trumps own recording that caught him discussing the classified documents? I always assumed it was the other guy but if it was Trumps recording that would be fucking hilarious.
Specifically, he was being recorded for notes on a book for Mark Meadows. The idiot knew he was being recorded....but couldn't help bragging about the classified documents he had and wanted to show them off.

Twice.

On two separate days.

This is not a bright man.

Trump is the one who used that scene as the blueprint for his political ad.
Dems are the ones doing pretty much everything in the book. You picked a horrible way to attack Trump.

Dems are the ones doing pretty much everything in the book. You picked a horrible way to attack Trump.

The evidence says otherwise. Its hard to argue political persecution when the indictment covers damning evidence for page 9 through 43 of a 49 page indictment.

Forum List

Back