Trump's two minutes of hate

We are living in Orwell's book. Locking up political dissidents and closing schools and forcing people to endure home arrest. A criminalized big brother DOJ with informants everywhere. Looters and arsonists running free, open borders and kids being castrated without parents being notified. Do lefties really want to talk about Trump and two minutes of hatred?

Oh no.....criticizing a presidential candidate is apparently too much for the MAGA snowflakes.

Excellent ad.

The people have a right to question our government.

Every day, in every way.

Sorry if that offends your Stalinist sensibilities.

We are living in Orwell's book. Locking up political dissidents and closing schools and forcing people to endure home arrest. A criminalized big brother DOJ with informants everywhere. Looters and arsonists running free, open borders and kids being castrated without parents being notified. Do lefties really want to talk about Trump and two minutes of hatred?

And by 'political dissidents', you mean the Trump supporters that attacked the capitol?

I could, but you're just another MAGA, and I'm not in the mood to cast pearls before swine.
I accept your surrender.
We're going on eight years hate from you retarded assholes.
Again, NO self-awareness was considered when you created this laughable thread.
You were TAUGHT to HATE your own country....figure out who did this to you, and get well soon!
:itsok:

Excellent ad.

The people have a right to question our government.

Every day, in every way.

Sorry if that offends your Stalinist sensibilities.

And the people have a right to question the batshit allegations insinuated in that ad.

Like....Mike Epps? Their 'pedophile tendencies'?

MAGA just went full QAnon. Time for your ilk to shoot up another pizza parlor apparently.

Those conspiracy theories have really warped your view of reality, haven't they?

You MAGAS think he's the best candidate you can come up with, and you don't think that orange pig should be discussed? I knew you were dumb, but I didn't think you were that dumb.
More lying leftist spew. Always the same. However, maybe your stupid, I dunno, but Trump isn't a candidate. and why the never ending 7th grade reference to orange? I mean that is really juvenile.

You've been saying that same retarded thing for 7 years. It's old. Get a new act.

You should watch the video through to the 'pedophile ambitions' of the Deep State part, Q.

Y'all just went full QAnon.

And now its apparently GOP orthodoxy that Ukrainian are just Nazis. Russia's been trying to get MAGA to ape that horseshit since February of last year.

I accept your surrender.
We're going on eight years hate from you retarded assholes.
Again, NO self-awareness was considered when you created this laughable thread.
You were TAUGHT to HATE your own country....figure out who did this to you, and get well soon!
:itsok:
I'm not the one who made a political ad coppied from a scene in 1984. Your MAGA idol did that.

You should watch the video through to the 'pedophile ambitions' of the Deep State part, Q.

Y'all just went full QAnon.

And now its apparently GOP orthodoxy that Ukrainian are just Nazis. Russia's been trying to get MAGA to ape that horseshit since February of last year.
I bet leftists watch a lot of pedo stuff.

And the people have a right to question the batshit allegations insinuated in that ad.

Like....Mike Epps? Their 'pedophile tendencies'?

MAGA just went full QAnon. Time for your ilk to shoot up another pizza parlor apparently.
lol

Preach to someone else.

I dont give a fuck about your MAGA obsession.

That may be the most accurate political ad I've ever seen.

All the people who don't have the courage to say these things in public...whether it is fear to lose your job...fear of being cancelled...fear of losing the ability to take care of your families...

...I totally understand.

Democrats have totally lost the plot.

They honestly believe men are women and women are men.

They honest believe Biden, who can't string together a coherent sentence, is the greatest president in history.

They honestly believe gas pizza ovens are the enemy of the Earth.

They honest believe we've forgotten the Russian Collusion Hoax, two impeachments, the first indictment of a former President in history...all to destroy their political rival using the power of government.

They know if Trump is re-elected...the jig is up. They can't allow that to happen.

How do you reason with people whose judgement is so skewed from reality with the power of government at their back?

But what you CAN do is let your voice be heard anonymously at the ballot box on election day.

Trump 2024.

Last edited:
Two minutes of hate is one of the most remembered scenes from Orwell's 1984. It starts slow but the intensity steadily increases while people are expected to work themselves into a frenzy over things said on a view screen. The purpose is to unify the people in support for the party and hate for what is depicted on the screen.

Trump's latest ad is an attempt to use that tactic for the same reasons it was used in the story.

Watch the following two videos, and see if you can find much difference in the goal of Orwell's video, and trump's latest ad.

MAGAts are easier to con (manipulate) than the characters in 1984.

I bet leftists watch a lot of pedo stuff.

I'm sure you do, Q. Maybe you could convince your QAnon ilk to shoot up another pizza parlor to 'rescue children from the basement' that doesn't exist.

That's show the 'leftists'!

Forum List

Back