Trump's unemployment rate drops to lowest in 50 years !

GREAT AGAIN: Stocks Surge on New Jobs Report, Lowest Unemployment in a Generation:

“The U.S. adding a robust 263,000 new hires in April while the unemployment rate fell to 3.6%, the lowest in a generation, according to a Labor Department report Friday. Nonfarm payroll growth beat Wall Street expectations of 190,000 and a 3.8% jobless rate, according to Dow Jones estimates.”​

Paul Krugman on Election Night: “If the question is when markets will recover, a first-pass answer is never.”

UPDATE:

Screen-Shot-2019-05-03-at-8.58.32-AM-600x307.png

Democrats better get moving — they only have a little more than a year to tank the economy.

Trump's unemployment rate drops to lowest in 50 years

Actually, since he previously had never held a job in his life, Rump's unemployment rate went from zero to 100 in January two years ago, so I'd say that's his lowest in 70 years.

It's always astounded me that anyone would vote a sponge who's never had a job or any kind of position of responsibility in his life at all, into the most responsible job in the world.

Actually, since he previously had never held a job in his life, Rump's unemployment rate went from zero to 100 in January two years ago.

It's always astounded me that anyone would vote a sponge who's never had a job or any kind of position of responsibility in his life at all, into the most responsible job in the world.

Yeah like Obama.

Actually, since he previously had never held a job in his life, Rump's unemployment rate went from zero to 100 in January two years ago.

Yeah like Obama.

Mmmmmm nnnnno, don't think being a Senator, a state senator before that, and a lawyer count as never having held a job or position of responsibility, not to mention a stable marriage and family.

Matter of fact I can't think of a single POTUS ever, in any century, that didn't previously have a job, a position, a military stint, SOME damn thing where they had to meet somebody else's expectations. Until now.

An economic renaissance under Trump....and the democrats are still neck deep in their illegal jihad to remove the president from office.
It really puts them in perspective, doesn't it.

Yeah like Obama.

Mmmmmm nnnnno, don't think being a Senator, a state senator before that, and a lawyer count as never having held a job or position of responsibility, not to mention a stable marriage and family.

Matter of fact I can't think of a single POTUS ever, in any century, that didn't previously have a job, a position, a military stint, SOME damn thing where they had to meet somebody else's expectations. Until now.
Funny thing, developing and running your own business is not "working?" So no self-employed folks "work?"

An economic renaissance under Trump....and the democrats are still neck deep in their illegal jihad to remove the president from office.
It really puts them in perspective, doesn't it.
Where did all the homeless people come from, if things are so great? They can't afford to pay rent?

Actually, since he previously had never held a job in his life, Rump's unemployment rate went from zero to 100 in January two years ago, so I'd say that's his lowest in 70 years.

I was amazed that you guys ran crooked Hillary, who couldn't stand up and her eyeballs were rolling around in her head like marbles.

Clearly the Electorate made the correct choice.

CHANGE: CNN Poll: Trump’s approval rating on economy “is the highest number we’ve ever seen.”

I was amazed that you guys ran crooked Hillary, who couldn't stand up and her eyeballs were rolling around in her head like marbles.

CHANGE: CNN Poll: Trump’s approval rating on economy “is the highest number we’ve ever seen.”

I didn't "run" anybody jackweed. Get over Dichotomy Disease.

Yeah like Obama.

Funny thing, developing and running your own business is not "working?" So no self-employed folks "work?"

Sure we do. I'm one of them myself.

I don't follow.

Watching Trump whip your asses was pure pleasure.

The Electorate clearly made the right choice.

CNN Poll: Trump’s approval rating on economy “is the highest number we’ve ever seen.”

Arthur Schwartz on Twitter

CNN Poll: Trump’s approval rating on economy “is the highest number we’ve ever seen.”

I see the post flew right over your hood.

Yes, the electorate, i.e. the majority of the votes cast, clearly made the right choice (Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes cast).

Forum List

Back