Trumps Week In The Toilet Bowl: His Coup Gets A Little Clearer

Clinton used a private server to get around the records act. Got caught off property with classified doc's. Deleted some 30,000 emails, which, most likely, were loaded with all kinds of tasty evidence of her being on the take for the Clinton Foundation......you know, cash for access....play for pay.

Anyway, they didn't go after her, they won't go after Trump.
Ummm..that's exactly what Trump just got caught with. Off property with classified docs. And I doubt it was for sentimental reasons.

I wonder if he used salt on the ones he ate ?
That story came from Omorosa. Likely a red herring to make the rest of this sound false.
Trump said he didn't flush documents, I'm inclined to believe him than the proven liars over the
last 5 years.
Really? You don't remember Trump's weird non sequiturs about toilets that wouldn't flush properly? Where do you think that came from?

Remember when he used to whine about needing to flush 10 to 15 times?
"....... remember Trump's weird non sequiturs about toilets that wouldn't flush properly? Where do you think that came from?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course!! Why didn't I think of that!!
I had forgotten about his oft-repeated rants about non-flushing toilets.
Thanx for reminding me.
So I googled it.
And promptly found out that though my avatar may have forgotten his obsession over flushing, plenty of other folks haven't.

Here's just one. The web is full of 'em.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

See new TweetsConversationWill Stancil@whstancil

"Remember Trump’s absurd rant about how you had to flush modern toilets ten times and they just weren’t any good?

It was because he was trying to illegally flush a bunch of presidential records down his.

Literally no matter how dumb and crooked you think he is, he’s worse."

Do lefties really think a bad week is when the former trade adviser to the former president gets subpoenaed to a senate hearing? What is it with these people? Canadian truckers are massed on the northern border and drug runners and slave traders are massed at the southern border and the president can't remember Afghanistan while we may be on the verge of a shooting war with Russia over a corrupt little country that used to employ the president's son in a no show job.

"Do lefties really think a bad week is when the former trade adviser to the former president gets subpoenaed to a senate hearing? What is it with these people? Canadian truckers are massed on the northern border and drug runners and slave traders are massed at the southern border..."
---------------------------------------------------------

Free advice, and worth every penny: You should start your own thread on all of the above. Should be easy enough to do if you are truly sincere.

Just saying.
And good luck.

fffffffdddccfffff.jpeg

You were inclined to believe the russian dossier.
May I ask the poster, Meister, can he detail for the forum what was proven wrong in the famous 'Dossier'?
Will he show us what was proven right?
Does he know what was and what wasn't "verified"?

May I ask the poster, Meister, can he detail for the forum what was proven wrong in the famous 'Dossier'?
Will he show us what was proven right?
Does he know what was and what wasn't "verified"?
You can ask, but I doubt he will respond to such foolish denial on your part.

you can ask, but I doubt he will respond..........
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a poster refuses to respond to a query to verify his claim......well, why would he want to participate in a "discussion" format.
Seems pointless, to my poor avatar.

Forum List

Back