Trumpsters: When you stand for nothing, you fall for anything.

Aries

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2017
"For nearly two years, news anchors have been trying to corner Donald Trump on his ridiculous pronouncements, opinions and contradictions. Too often they have failed, no match for Trump’s willingness to continue bending the truth, deflecting, rambling and otherwise redirecting the interview to new topics. A good example came when ABC News’s David Muir pressed the president in January on his false proclamations about illegal voting. Though the anchor admirably pushed the matter, the president found enough ways to distract from his falsehoods."

"JOHN DICKERSON: But you stand by that claim about him?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: I don’t stand by anything."

THE SPICEY SCRAMBLE:

"He clearly stands by that," said Spicer.

:uhoh3::wtf::cuckoo:

What the hell is going on in our WH?

Opinion | ‘I don’t stand by anything’: Trump withers under heat from CBS News’s John Dickerson

Our WH is in shambles, thanks to conservatives voting for the most unprincipled, unqualified, astonishingly dishonest president in history. Rightists can't govern, they can only screw everything up.

Our WH is in shambles, thanks to conservatives voting for the most unprincipled, unqualified, astonishingly dishonest president in history. Rightists can't govern, they can only screw everything up.

Since when?

I read Trump's site and watched him for a year.
I read Hillary's site and watched her for a year.
I voted for Trump and would again.

Who did the Dems nominate? Oh, that's right. You wouldn't know self awareness if it penetrated your vagina

"For nearly two years, news anchors have been trying to corner Donald Trump on his ridiculous pronouncements, opinions and contradictions. Too often they have failed, no match for Trump’s willingness to continue bending the truth, deflecting, rambling and otherwise redirecting the interview to new topics. A good example came when ABC News’s David Muir pressed the president in January on his false proclamations about illegal voting. Though the anchor admirably pushed the matter, the president found enough ways to distract from his falsehoods."

"JOHN DICKERSON: But you stand by that claim about him?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: I don’t stand by anything."

THE SPICEY SCRAMBLE:

"He clearly stands by that," said Spicer.

:uhoh3::wtf::cuckoo:

What the hell is going on in our WH?

Opinion | ‘I don’t stand by anything’: Trump withers under heat from CBS News’s John Dickerson

Trump lives in Aries' head rent-free. :D

Who did the Dems nominate? Oh, that's right. You wouldn't know self awareness if it penetrated your vagina

Bullshit. If she was president we would be 1000x better off, even if she isn't "perfect." I'd still prefer Bernie though.

Bullshit. If she was president we would be 1000x better off, even if she isn't "perfect." I'd still prefer Bernie though.
Your standards are lower than a 120 year old womans tits.

Since when?

Since the beginning of time.

Adults are in charge again and it pisses you off how?

You call the man who "stands for nothing" an adult? WTF is wrong with you? I'm beginning to think you have some sort of mental disorder.

But it just didn't work out that way, now did it? :D

I will admit, I like Bernie. Up until he threw away 30 years of rhetoric to support a lying corrupt bitch.
I mean, he is stupid(or he just doesn't care about a lot of circumstances) but his heart was in the right place. Or so I thought.

It did not. Unfortunately, the GOP did a great job in stealing the election. Gotta give those bastards credit, they're amazing at playing dirty and cheating.

with our right wing, as with any right wing faction around the globe, it's all about a Cult Of Personality.......Mussolini, Hitler, Franco, GWB, Reagan, even Caesar

they latch-on to the right wing strongman du jour and from that point on whatever they say or do is irrelevant, as long as they stay in power

this happens on the left as well, but to a much, much lesser degree IMO

Bullshit. If she was president we would be 1000x better off,

How ?

Be specific..

I will admit, I like Bernie. Up until he threw away 30 years of rhetoric to support a lying corrupt bitch.
I mean, he is stupid(or he just doesn't care about a lot of circumstances) but his heart was in the right place. Or so I thought.

Please. He took one for the team. Yes, the DNC fucked him, but he chose to not be petty and took the high road instead. Only made me respect him more.

It did not. Unfortunately, the GOP did a great job in stealing the election. Gotta give those bastards credit, they're amazing at playing dirty and cheating.
Donna Brazile is totally not sorry for leaking CNN debate questions to Hillary Clinton

Forum List

Back