Trumpsters: When you stand for nothing, you fall for anything.

Please. He took one for the team. Yes, the DNC fucked him, but he chose to not be petty and took the high road instead. Only made me respect him more.
Dude,the "high road" is not throwing away rhetoric that gave you your political career. Only a complete fucking idiot would think that was the high road :lol:
"I have spent the last 30 years of my life fighting corporatists, big banks, war and the rich. That's why im supporting a rich corporatist that loves big banks and war."

I get ya. But this is politics. At that point, he didn't have much of a choice. It was past the point of no return, the internal damage within the DNC was done. It was either he supported Hillary, or pouted, whined and stamped his feet in retaliation. Do you think that would've been effective? It was between Hillary or Trump, period.
Doesn't matter man. A man of integrity wouldn't throw that shit away. Period.
A party that fucked him, a woman that he has battling for three decades, and he didn't have a choice? Lol.. come on

What could he have done? Being an idealist only goes so far in the political world. That's why they're politicians. He also was not "battling" Hillary for 3 decades.
Not her specifically, but her ilk, yes.
IDK, maybe that's the problem. Americans just accept a load of horseshit as the "normal" so its OK

Took me forever to realize that the majority of Americans not only aren't particularly demanding of the standards of their politicians, but that they themselves tend to not have high standards in general, even for themselves. I constantly have to remind myself that the majority of people really don't give much of a shit about anything other than their immediate needs and endless escapes from reality.

Dude,the "high road" is not throwing away rhetoric that gave you your political career. Only a complete fucking idiot would think that was the high road :lol:
"I have spent the last 30 years of my life fighting corporatists, big banks, war and the rich. That's why im supporting a rich corporatist that loves big banks and war."

I get ya. But this is politics. At that point, he didn't have much of a choice. It was past the point of no return, the internal damage within the DNC was done. It was either he supported Hillary, or pouted, whined and stamped his feet in retaliation. Do you think that would've been effective? It was between Hillary or Trump, period.
Doesn't matter man. A man of integrity wouldn't throw that shit away. Period.
A party that fucked him, a woman that he has battling for three decades, and he didn't have a choice? Lol.. come on

What could he have done? Being an idealist only goes so far in the political world. That's why they're politicians. He also was not "battling" Hillary for 3 decades.
Not her specifically, but her ilk, yes.
IDK, maybe that's the problem. Americans just accept a load of horseshit as the "normal" so its OK

Took me forever to realize that the majority of Americans not only aren't particularly demanding of the standards of their politicians, but that they themselves tend to not have high standards in general, even for themselves. I constantly have to remind myself that the majority of people really don't give much of a shit about anything other than their immediate needs and endless escapes from reality.
Well said!
Now quit talking to me before you fuck it up again :D

Our WH is in shambles, thanks to conservatives voting for the most unprincipled, unqualified, astonishingly dishonest president in history. Rightists can't govern, they can only screw everything up.

/--- You mean we voted for Hillary after all????

I will admit, I like Bernie. Up until he threw away 30 years of rhetoric to support a lying corrupt bitch.
I mean, he is stupid(or he just doesn't care about a lot of circumstances) but his heart was in the right place. Or so I thought.
At that point it was either Clinton or Trump. Not helping Clinton was only going to hurt her and help Trump so he didn't have much of a choice
Yes he did. There were plenty of people running. Hell, he could have just not said anything. At least he would have kept his integrity.
"no choice" is duopoly dogma.
It's a sad reality of our flawed political system. You are right, he could have said nothing and the result would have been a larger victory by Trump.

I will admit, I like Bernie. Up until he threw away 30 years of rhetoric to support a lying corrupt bitch.
I mean, he is stupid(or he just doesn't care about a lot of circumstances) but his heart was in the right place. Or so I thought.
At that point it was either Clinton or Trump. Not helping Clinton was only going to hurt her and help Trump so he didn't have much of a choice
Yes he did. There were plenty of people running. Hell, he could have just not said anything. At least he would have kept his integrity.
It's a sad reality of our flawed political system. You are right, he could have said nothing and the result would have been a larger victory by Trump.
Meh. Assumption.
I remember Bernie supporters freaking out and "Hillary is not better than trump" was a pretty popular thing on social media.
Also, its only the "reality" because of the voters having the exact mindset you just displayed ;)

RWNJs are happy with Trump for no reason other than he is not Hillary Clinton. As oif to say "We're glad we have arsenic! It's not cyanide!"

But it's still deadly poison, ain't it?

Face it folks. In 201`6 America was given a choice between the Devil and the deep blue sea. Either way the election went, we would be saddled with a divisive President. No sense propping up The Donald when he spends half his time tweeting away his credibility and the other half at Mara Lago divulging state secrets.

The choice was between the same old same old, and something new. In the States that Mattered in the election, people wanted something new, and the ones that pushed it over the line were former Dem strongholds.
That does not excuse the flaws in both candidates. Something new does not imply something good.

Our WH is in shambles, thanks to conservatives voting for the most unprincipled, unqualified, astonishingly dishonest president in history. Rightists can't govern, they can only screw everything up.

So we should have voted for a lying, murderous, sociopathic, psychopathic bitch?

RWNJs are happy with Trump for no reason other than he is not Hillary Clinton. As oif to say "We're glad we have arsenic! It's not cyanide!"

Face it folks. In 201`6 America was given a choice between the Devil and the deep blue sea. Either way the election went, we would be saddled with a divisive President. No sense propping up The Donald when he spends half his time tweeting away his credibility and the other half at Mara Lago divulging state secrets.

The choice was between the same old same old, and something new. In the States that Mattered in the election, people wanted something new, and the ones that pushed it over the line were former Dem strongholds.
That does not excuse the flaws in both candidates. Something new does not imply something good.

What it does is gives you another reason Trump won. Hillary went with the same old progressive Democrat tropes, but with added identity politics.

It didn't work.

So we should have voted for a lying, murderous, sociopathic, psychopathic bitch?

"Murderous." lol, get a fucking grip.

"Murderous." lol, get a fucking grip.

Sure, but how many people do you know that have that many people they know shoot themselves in the back of the head twice?

I read Trump's site and watched him for a year.
I read Hillary's site and watched her for a year.
I voted for Trump and would again.
because a year worth of internet clarifies a person's entire life accomplishments, traits, and goals. Dipshit.

What it does is gives you another reason Trump won. Hillary went with the same old progressive Democrat tropes, but with added identity politics.

It didn't work.
Never the less, it still overlooks the obvious flaws in Trump's character.

While we're talking about identity politics, consider the identity politics spewed out of the Trump campaign. He would have you believe that each immigrant is here for nefarious reasons. To commit crimes against the white, native born population. He would have you believe that the contributions of women are largely ornamental and not substantive.

Meh. Assumption.
I remember Bernie supporters freaking out and "Hillary is not better than trump" was a pretty popular thing on social media.
Also, its only the "reality" because of the voters having the exact mindset you just displayed ;)
So how do you see it playing out had Bernie clammed up. Who do thinkhis silence would have helped in the election? And which candidates agenda do you think would better progress bernies ideas?

Meh. Assumption.
So how do you see it playing out had Bernie clammed up. Who do thinkhis silence would have helped in the election? And which candidates agenda do you think would better progress bernies ideas?
Im tired of doing this with you. Our standards are obviously way too off balance to discuss this with each other.

I read Trump's site and watched him for a year.
I read Hillary's site and watched her for a year.
I voted for Trump and would again.
because a year worth of internet clarifies a person's entire life accomplishments, traits, and goals. Dipshit.

rSUVjte.png

Meh. Assumption.
Im tired of doing this with you. Our standards are obviously way too off balance to discuss this with each other.
Didn't mean to strike a nerve. I share your frustration with the duality of our political system and would support any movement we can implement to get rid of the Rs and Ds and open our leadership to an election process that focuses more on diversity of ideas

It didn't work.
Never the less, it still overlooks the obvious flaws in Trump's character.

While we're talking about identity politics, consider the identity politics spewed out of the Trump campaign. He would have you believe that each immigrant is here for nefarious reasons. To commit crimes against the white, native born population. He would have you believe that the contributions of women are largely ornamental and not substantive.

ILLEGAL immigrant, you guys keep forgetting the first part for some reason. Has he ever said anything bad about LEGAL immigrants?

And considering how much trust he shows in his Daughter, and other Women executives in his Companies, where do you get your idea he thinks women in general are "largely ornamental"?

Aw did the wifferals just figure out we aren't buying their lies anymore?
this thread is about the stream of lies from the WH, discuss or fuck off.

if you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period.
So sick of hearing that line

That's why we keep using it.

Also, have the ocean's started to lower, and the Earth healed itself? I thought that was one of his promises as well....

Forum List

Back