Trumpsters: When you stand for nothing, you fall for anything.

That does not excuse the flaws in both candidates. Something new does not imply something good.

What it does is gives you another reason Trump won. Hillary went with the same old progressive Democrat tropes, but with added identity politics.

It didn't work.
Never the less, it still overlooks the obvious flaws in Trump's character.

While we're talking about identity politics, consider the identity politics spewed out of the Trump campaign. He would have you believe that each immigrant is here for nefarious reasons. To commit crimes against the white, native born population. He would have you believe that the contributions of women are largely ornamental and not substantive.

ILLEGAL immigrant, you guys keep forgetting the first part for some reason. Has he ever said anything bad about LEGAL immigrants?

And considering how much trust he shows in his Daughter, and other Women executives in his Companies, where do you get your idea he thinks women in general are "largely ornamental"?
So then we should assume that every illegal immigrant (I prefer undocumented immigrant) is here to commit crimes against the white native born? Really?

And let's directly comment on 'grabbing pussies' before we give Trump any accolades for his regard to women.

The issue is that due to the lack of documentation, We don't know who are the bad ones or the good ones. That is why we need controls, and we need a wall to make it harder for them to just slip in.

And how about we talk about Clinton getting his dick sucked in the oval office by an intern 1/2 his age? That was an action, not just words. Or are you saying you are OK with Progressive men being lecherous bastards as long as they lie and keep it quiet?
Couldn't we just arrest and deport the 'bad ones' once they commit a crime? Why hassle the rest, or cast negative aspersions on their character?

And while there was considerable outrage over the Lewinski affair, that outrage from the Right quickly dissipated over Trump's attitudes. Can you mouth form the words 'double standard'?

So sick of hearing that line

That's why we keep using it.

Also, have the ocean's started to lower, and the Earth healed itself? I thought that was one of his promises as well....
did he take all your guns?

He would have tried to if people didn't do things to stop him.

Progressives want all gun control like we have in NYC, where you have to wait 3-6 months and pay $1000 in fees just to keep a revolver in your home legally.
Having gun control laws and taking everyone's guns are two different things marty. Do you suggest we have absolutely zero restrictions on weapons?

No, one is a progressive step to the other.

No, I don't believe in zero restrictions, But I do believe that restrictions have to be minimal, and not based on some government drone saying 'you shouldn't have a gun" A law abiding citizen should be able to get a gun and carry a gun should the choose to.

A question to you, do you find NYC's law reasonable or not?
Which politician said "you shouldn't have a gun"? I've heard them say it about mentally unstable people and felons, but I haven't heard it about law abiding citizens. Can you be more specific about who you are talking about?

Aw did the wifferals just figure out we aren't buying their lies anymore?
this thread is about the stream of lies from the WH, discuss or fuck off.

if you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period.
So sick of hearing that line

Also, have the ocean's started to lower, and the Earth healed itself? I thought that was one of his promises as well....
Why are you still talking about Obama? This thread is about Trump. Are you trying to distract from the conversation by pointing out hypocrisy on the Left? If so, can i save us time and say yes, there is hypocrisy on the left. Obama made statements and promises that did not come true. Now can we move on to the here and now?

it was about lies in the White House. I added hyperbole just to sweeten the mix.

Did he pick them out specifically? or was he trying to show that there are issues with letting in people without knowing who they are?

Legal immigrants are vetted. Some guy wading through the Rio Grande? Not so much.
He never says specifics. A blessing and a curse. In this case a curse. You can't say things like "mexicans are rapists" lol if he had modified his message he would have been better off. He reveals his true beliefs about minorities, not really a good look in 2017.

What "true belief"? He has been trying to reach out to the black community, at least more so than the last couple of Republican presidents.
after a lifetime of public racism - "the blacks love me" isn't quite the reaching out he should be doing :bsflag:

At least he is trying. And the scary thing for you is if he succeeds.
but he's not trying...
saying "the blacks love me," appointing one black person to a totally unsuitable role in his cabinet, tweeting pictures of taco bowls...
these are not reaching out!!!
If he was "trying" he would start "trying" to make decisions that benefit minority communities, not destroy them. Oh and he would also stop all the racist BS like calling former miss America miss housekeeping because of her hispanic background. What do you think that does to little latina girls watching?????

He's still filling out positions, and those don't just include cabinet level positions.

You guys need to get a sense of humor on the Taco Bowl thing.

And wow, you went right to THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

lol.

That does not excuse the flaws in both candidates. Something new does not imply something good.

What it does is gives you another reason Trump won. Hillary went with the same old progressive Democrat tropes, but with added identity politics.

It didn't work.

While we're talking about identity politics, consider the identity politics spewed out of the Trump campaign. He would have you believe that each immigrant is here for nefarious reasons. To commit crimes against the white, native born population. He would have you believe that the contributions of women are largely ornamental and not substantive.

ILLEGAL immigrant, you guys keep forgetting the first part for some reason. Has he ever said anything bad about LEGAL immigrants?

And considering how much trust he shows in his Daughter, and other Women executives in his Companies, where do you get your idea he thinks women in general are "largely ornamental"?
So then we should assume that every illegal immigrant (I prefer undocumented immigrant) is here to commit crimes against the white native born? Really?

And let's directly comment on 'grabbing pussies' before we give Trump any accolades for his regard to women.

The issue is that due to the lack of documentation, We don't know who are the bad ones or the good ones. That is why we need controls, and we need a wall to make it harder for them to just slip in.

And how about we talk about Clinton getting his dick sucked in the oval office by an intern 1/2 his age? That was an action, not just words. Or are you saying you are OK with Progressive men being lecherous bastards as long as they lie and keep it quiet?
Creating a pathway to legalization is a way to get them documented. There are millions that are here with no options but to live in the shadows, many of whom were brought here as children. And not many are "slipping" in across the southern border. The majority are visa overstays. A wall is a complete waste of money. Show me a wall and i'll give you 5 different ways to get over, under, or through it.

It's a sad reality of our flawed political system. You are right, he could have said nothing and the result would have been a larger victory by Trump.
Meh. Assumption.
I remember Bernie supporters freaking out and "Hillary is not better than trump" was a pretty popular thing on social media.
Also, its only the "reality" because of the voters having the exact mindset you just displayed ;)
So how do you see it playing out had Bernie clammed up. Who do thinkhis silence would have helped in the election? And which candidates agenda do you think would better progress bernies ideas?
Im tired of doing this with you. Our standards are obviously way too off balance to discuss this with each other.
Didn't mean to strike a nerve. I share your frustration with the duality of our political system and would support any movement we can implement to get rid of the Rs and Ds and open our leadership to an election process that focuses more on diversity of ideas
You didn't strike a nerve. I just didn't feel like we were going anywhere lol
We weren't... there is not easy answer. I didn't vote for Clinton or Trump so I guess I was going against my own argument. haha

He never says specifics. A blessing and a curse. In this case a curse. You can't say things like "mexicans are rapists" lol if he had modified his message he would have been better off. He reveals his true beliefs about minorities, not really a good look in 2017.

What "true belief"? He has been trying to reach out to the black community, at least more so than the last couple of Republican presidents.
after a lifetime of public racism - "the blacks love me" isn't quite the reaching out he should be doing :bsflag:

At least he is trying. And the scary thing for you is if he succeeds.
but he's not trying...
saying "the blacks love me," appointing one black person to a totally unsuitable role in his cabinet, tweeting pictures of taco bowls...
these are not reaching out!!!
If he was "trying" he would start "trying" to make decisions that benefit minority communities, not destroy them. Oh and he would also stop all the racist BS like calling former miss America miss housekeeping because of her hispanic background. What do you think that does to little latina girls watching?????

He's still filling out positions, and those don't just include cabinet level positions.

You guys need to get a sense of humor on the Taco Bowl thing.

And wow, you went right to THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

lol.
Seeing as my kids are half hispanic I took that one personally. Imagine having to shield your childrens ears from their presidents racist spewings. Deplorable is an understatement.

Progressives want all gun control like we have in NYC, where you have to wait 3-6 months and pay $1000 in fees just to keep a revolver in your home legally.
Having gun control laws and taking everyone's guns are two different things marty. Do you suggest we have absolutely zero restrictions on weapons?

No, I don't believe in zero restrictions, But I do believe that restrictions have to be minimal, and not based on some government drone saying 'you shouldn't have a gun" A law abiding citizen should be able to get a gun and carry a gun should the choose to.

Which politician said "you shouldn't have a gun"? I've heard them say it about mentally unstable people and felons, but I haven't heard it about law abiding citizens. Can you be more specific about who you are talking about?

When you have to wait 3-6 months and pay $1000 in fees for a FREAKING REVOLVER, not to carry, but just to keep at home, it is clear the people in charge want as few people to have a firearm. They don't have to say it, the law speaks for itself.

This is what you have to go through for a NYC handgun permit.

Getting A NYC Handgun Permit | New York City Guns

When you have to wait 3-6 months and pay $1000 in fees for a FREAKING REVOLVER, not to carry, but just to keep at home, it is clear the people in charge want as few people to have a firearm. They don't have to say it, the law speaks for itself.

I think it should be difficult to get a gun. If the right had it their way we'd be handing out grenades at kindergarten graduations.

what specific laws, the SAFE act?

No, the NYC law that says I have to wait 3-6 months and pay $1000 in fees to get a revolver to keep in my apartment.

Is that law reasonable or not?
What are you talking about Marty?
-----
The application fee for a handgun license is $340.00. As of February 1, 2015, the fingerprint fee is $87.00. These fees may be paid by credit card or with money orders when you submit your application. Money orders should be made payable to the “New York City Police Department.”
NYPD - Firearms Licenses - FAQs - NYC.gov

It didn't work.

Couldn't we just arrest and deport the 'bad ones' once they commit a crime? Why hassle the rest, or cast negative aspersions on their character?

And while there was considerable outrage over the Lewinski affair, that outrage from the Right quickly dissipated over Trump's attitudes. Can you mouth form the words 'double standard'?

Well that's what some people are TRYING to do, and immigrant activists and their political allies are trying to stop EVEN THAT.

And all of them have broken laws just by being here.

The thing with Clinton is progressives were willing to overlook his ACTUAL BAD TREATMENT OF WOMEN (Lewinsky AND Hillary) because is politics are acceptable.

He can be accused of multiple infidelities, but those are OK because his Politics are good.

Most of Trumps "attitudes" are media constructs, as opposed to Clinton, who cheated on his wife with a "Long Island 5" in the Oval freaking Office.

It didn't work.

Creating a pathway to legalization is a way to get them documented. There are millions that are here with no options but to live in the shadows, many of whom were brought here as children. And not many are "slipping" in across the southern border. The majority are visa overstays. A wall is a complete waste of money. Show me a wall and i'll give you 5 different ways to get over, under, or through it.

So we legalize, then 20 years later we do the same thing because we didn't prevent more from coming in, and we implied they could get away with it, just like the LAST time we gave amnesty.

The purpose of the wall is to make it harder, not impossible. By making people think twice, and by slowing down the ones who do decide to cross, making it easier to catch them.

As for Visa overstays, we can crack down on those too. The efforts are not mutually exclusive.

Well that's what some people are TRYING to do, and immigrant activists and their political allies are trying to stop EVEN THAT.

The thing with Clinton is progressives were willing to overlook his ACTUAL BAD TREATMENT OF WOMEN (Lewinsky AND Hillary) because is politics are acceptable.

He can be accused of multiple infidelities, but those are OK because his Politics are good.

Most of Trumps "attitudes" are media constructs, as opposed to Clinton, who cheated on his wife with a "Long Island 5" in the Oval freaking Office.
Melania trump came here with a working visa that DID NOT permit her to work. She worked anyways, breaking our laws, and taking in 30k in untaxed money, illegally. The GOP obviously only has problems when the illegal workers are brown. If they are white they don't get deported, NO!, they go to the WHITE HOUSE!!

No, the NYC law that says I have to wait 3-6 months and pay $1000 in fees to get a revolver to keep in my apartment.

-----
The application fee for a handgun license is $340.00. As of February 1, 2015, the fingerprint fee is $87.00. These fees may be paid by credit card or with money orders when you submit your application. Money orders should be made payable to the “New York City Police Department.”

Add the copies you need, the Trips to 1 Police Plaza, and the cost goes up. Plus a lot of people get a service to do the leg work for them, that raises the cost to around $1000.

I think it should be difficult to get a gun. If the right had it their way we'd be handing out grenades at kindergarten graduations.

And this is why you are an asshole. Why should you get to decide, or government if I want a freaking revolver for my own home? Not a grenade (argumentum ad absurdum), not an AR-15, A REVOLVER.

Go fuck yourself.

So we legalize, then 20 years later we do the same thing because we didn't prevent more from coming in, and we implied they could get away with it, just like the LAST time we gave amnesty.

The purpose of the wall is to make it harder, not impossible. By making people think twice, and by slowing down the ones who do decide to cross, making it easier to catch them.

As for Visa overstays, we can crack down on those too. The efforts are not mutually exclusive.
No, the idea is not to continually do "mass legalizations" the idea is to reform the immigration system so that people aren't waiting a decade to become a citizen!

Melania trump came here with a working visa that DID NOT permit her to work. She worked anyways, breaking our laws, and taking in 30k in untaxed money, illegally. The GOP obviously only has problems when the illegal workers are brown. If they are white they don't get deported, NO!, they go to the WHITE HOUSE!!

Where's the proof of that, fucktard?

-----

Add the copies you need, the Trips to 1 Police Plaza, and the cost goes up. Plus a lot of people get a service to do the leg work for them, that raises the cost to around $1000.
reeeeeeeeeach

No, the idea is not to continually do "mass legalizations" the idea is to reform the immigration system so that people aren't waiting a decade to become a citizen!

Well that's what has happened. and until that can be guaranteed not to happen again, fuck the illegals and get them out of here.

We use common sense Marty, its not an all or nothing deal. We still enforce our border. Deport illegal crossers and undocumented violent criminals. We impose fines or community service or some kind of reparations for those here illegally who gain legal status. Point is we need to address the problem and not keep ignoring it. Scaring or starving 10+ million people in hopes they will just go back to their old country isn't realistic. Forcefully deporting 10+ million people isn't realistic. So lets do something realistic and actually work on addressing the problem.

Forum List

Back