Zone1 truth about Elohim

That is pure nonsense. YHWH is Jehovah=the Father, the only true God.
You have no Prophet to verity this. I do. Thus, I win... Victory in those who believe in Christ is Lord God with authority given to him by our Father, a separate personage.

You have no Prophet to verity this. I do. Thus, I win... Victory in those who believe in Christ is Lord God with authority given to him by our Father, a separate personage.

Don't you think Jesus came to America?

I never said Jesus wasn't resurrected.

Of course you did, I've posted it repeatedly. You can see exactly what you said in my signature. You lose. I'll dog you as long as you keep lying.

No you aren't. You deny many of the tenets of Christianity. By removing the supernatural from God you deny the story of Creation,
you deny the virgin birth, you deny the resurrection
. You are a run of the mill deist at best.
Obviously your faith hangs on these epic myths. Do you give much thought to the message?

Reminder: this is in Zone 1, no insults flames or put downs.

Thank you. You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Of course you did, I've posted it repeatedly. You can see exactly what you said in my signature. You lose. I'll dog you as long as you keep lying.

Obviously your faith hangs on these epic myths. Do you give much thought to the message?

There's no evidence for the Exodus either.

So you are admitting that the resurrection didn't happen . Well done liar.

I didn't say that. I said the epic myths like Adam and Eve, Noah's flood and the Exodus didn't happen. Egypt controlled Sinai and Canaan at the time of the Exodus.

I didn't say that. I said the epic myths like Adam and Eve, Noah's flood and the Exodus didn't happen. Egypt controlled Sinai and Canaan at the time of the Exodus.

I have repeatedly posted your post. You are a lying b**cth. Make no mistake Margot, I will dog you to death if you don't stop lying. YOU called the death and resurrection an "epic myth". It's all right here.

No you aren't. You deny many of the tenets of Christianity. By removing the supernatural from God you deny the story of Creation,
. You are a run of the mill deist at best.

I have repeatedly posted your post. You are a lying b**cth. Make no mistake Margot, I will dog you to death if you don't stop lying. YOU called the death and resurrection an "epic myth". It's all right here.

You don't know the difference.

Why would authority have to be given to him if he were God already? Jesus is the head of our congregation.

Why would authority have to be given to him if he were God already? Jesus is the head of our congregation.
Because in the beginning Jehovah, the Son, was not a God. Like everyone else, we have to earn it. Jehovah did and Elohim gave him the status of God with Elohim's authority and direction. We to are already "gods" as stated by Jehovah in Psalms and by Jesus in John. We have not obtained the status of Jesus or Elohim for we are still being tested here on earth. But, we can become God's and Goddesses of our own mansions (Universe) if we pass the test in this life. But, first, you have to learn true doctrine. Not the crap you are swimming in now in darkness without prophets.

Because in the beginning Jehovah, the Son, was not a God. Like everyone else, we have to earn it. Jehovah did and Elohim gave him the status of God with Elohim's authority and direction. We to are already "gods" as stated by Jehovah in Psalms and by Jesus in John. We have not obtained the status of Jesus or Elohim for we are still being tested here on earth. But, we can become God's and Goddesses of our own mansions (Universe) if we pass the test in this life. But, first, you have to learn true doctrine. Not the crap you are swimming in now in darkness without prophets.

One cannot earn being God-There is one God. God does not have a God. God always was and always will be. You must be Mormon, how sad you believe them. You will never be God( capitol G)

Forum List

Back