truth about the sequester

yeah....

It doesn't discuss anything.

You do realize that every budget in the Government went up, right? That not a single red cent has been cut from the federal budget.

My last job working for the Government was 11 years ago, doing computer software support work on a contract for the Pentagon. And I've seen stories suggesting that contractors doing that kind of work are going to lose their jobs. It's understandable that they would get hit by the cuts, as they arn't permanent Defense Dept employees, nor are they working on contracts that are manufacturing essential weapon systems.

Their budget is, at least, as much as last year's though, Bill.
There is no "cut".
They just won't increase their budget as much this year as they did last year.
How could that cause layoffs?

It's true that from 1980 on the scum of the earth now flipping out were silent while borderline criminals blew through tax money like Latin American colonels on cocaine, but it doesn't answer the question, which acknowledges The Bush League and ReagaNUTs were screamers too, then wonders, "In what specific ways does that [edit insert: the screaming drill] differ from the 28 years before Obama was elected?"

Turn around.

You're looking backwards.

We're taking about today.

"Forward"! Remember?

Obamageddon is sucking this for everything he can get out of this manufactured crisis

And?

People don't let go of the past. Fun to think they do; "On to Constantinople", and all that...

Doesn't happen in real life. For some the past is the wind beneath their wings; for others it is like a bad leg, but the past doesn't go away outside movies and business school for 28 year old arrivestes.

No one posting here understands Obama's failures more completely or in more detail. Obama's failures are the bitter harvest of the election of 2004. No question about it. Had those sleazy cocksuckers pretending to be from Tejas been sent packing - as any rational nation would have done, then there would not BE a President Obama.

So, again, given that Obama is the product of past failure, and given that Obama is milking a fake-crisis the same way his spiritual ancestors Reagan, Clinton, and Junebug did, are there any differences and if not where is the news?

Last edited:
yeah....

It doesn't discuss anything.

You do realize that every budget in the Government went up, right? That not a single red cent has been cut from the federal budget.

My last job working for the Government was 11 years ago, doing computer software support work on a contract for the Pentagon. And I've seen stories suggesting that contractors doing that kind of work are going to lose their jobs. It's understandable that they would get hit by the cuts, as they arn't permanent Defense Dept employees, nor are they working on contracts that are manufacturing essential weapon systems.

There is no "cut".

As part of its planning for sequestration, the Department of Defense said it's getting rid of tens of thousands of temporary employees, and on Friday, it made clear that should the automatic budget cuts occur, the remainder of the civilian workforce would face furloughs of one day per week without pay for the rest of fiscal year 2013. A Pentagon memo earlier this month gave defense components the go-ahead to terminate temporary hires and stop renewing term employees. Ashton Carter, the author of that memo, told Pentagon reporters on Friday that has largely happened. Forty-six thousand temporary workers have already been let go in anticipation of sequestration, a prospect that's been hanging over the government's head for a year and a half, but one that DoD's leadership apparently believes is increasingly likely.
Federal News Radio --Sequestration effects becoming clear for DoD

There is no "cut".

As part of its planning for sequestration, the Department of Defense said it's getting rid of tens of thousands of temporary employees, and on Friday, it made clear that should the automatic budget cuts occur, the remainder of the civilian workforce would face furloughs of one day per week without pay for the rest of fiscal year 2013. A Pentagon memo earlier this month gave defense components the go-ahead to terminate temporary hires and stop renewing term employees. Ashton Carter, the author of that memo, told Pentagon reporters on Friday that has largely happened. Forty-six thousand temporary workers have already been let go in anticipation of sequestration, a prospect that's been hanging over the government's head for a year and a half, but one that DoD's leadership apparently believes is increasingly likely.

= fear-mongering

There is no "cut".

= fear-mongering
Here is another good article that summarizes the situation as of last Friday:

Small defense contractors bearing brunt of cuts - Leigh Munsil - POLITICO.com

The Sequester Doesn't Cut Spending At All - Seeking Alpha

read it liberals, your kenyan messiah and his worshiping media are LYING to you.

In what specific ways does that differ from the 28 years before Obama was elected? Are you old enough to remember NeoCon Ron's morons hollering the sky is falling every budget season? Honest people of a certain age and moral development will admit ReagaNUT scum pioneered the art of claiming cuts in increases are in fact cuts.

Your memory isn't very good because it was always the Democrats who did all the holaring about cuts in social programs. They were also the ones who called smaller increases "cuts."

How hilarious is it that bobbleheaded corporate pawn tripled the national debt, got the lowest return on investment of any president in history before his spiritual heir, Junebug, and is regarded by halfwit America as a cost-sutting govamet busting conservative? I am laughing out loud thinking how that unrepentant New Dealer blew through the Treasury like a Bush on dope.

Every spending bill was approved by a Democrat controlled Congress. Tip O'Neil called every one of Reagan's budgets "dead on arrival" and then demanded more social spending. Anyone who blames Reagan for the deficit is suffering from brain damage.

I'm curious how you measure "return on investment." Since when is pouring money down the welfare rat hole an "investment?"

And?

People don't let go of the past. Fun to think they do; "On to Constantinople", and all that...

Doesn't happen in real life. For some the past is the wind beneath their wings; for others it is like a bad leg, but the past doesn't go away outside movies and business school for 28 year old arrivestes.

No one posting here understands Obama's failures more completely or in more detail. Obama's failures are the bitter harvest of the election of 2004. No question about it. Had those sleazy cocksuckers pretending to be from Tejas been sent packing - as any rational nation would have done, then there would not BE a President Obama.

So, again, given that Obama is the product of past failure, and given that Obama is milking a fake-crisis the same way his spiritual ancestors Reagan, Clinton, and Junebug did, are there any differences and if not where is the news?

Neither Reagan, the Bushes nor even Clinton are responsible for Obama's failures. He campaigned for the job, and he gets the credit. If he couldn't deliver on his promises, then he shouldn't have made them.

It's true that from 1980 on the scum of the earth now flipping out were silent while borderline criminals blew through tax money like Latin American colonels on cocaine, but it doesn't answer the question, which acknowledges The Bush League and ReagaNUTs were screamers too, then wonders, "In what specific ways does that [edit insert: the screaming drill] differ from the 28 years before Obama was elected?"

national debt when obozo took over after 43 other presidents-------9 T

national debt after 4 years of obozo------------17 T

Now he is claiming that a small reduction in the amount of spending growth is a disaster.

the guy is either :cuckoo: or a liar.

Now he is claiming that a small reduction in the amount of spending growth is a disaster.

Oh.. and don't forget also claiming that the deficits he has are SMALLER... But math does not matter to the Obamabots

The Sequester Doesn't Cut Spending At All - Seeking Alpha

read it liberals, your kenyan messiah and his worshiping media are LYING to you.

In what specific ways does that differ from the 28 years before Obama was elected? Are you old enough to remember NeoCon Ron's morons hollering the sky is falling every budget season? Honest people of a certain age and moral development will admit ReagaNUT scum pioneered the art of claiming cuts in increases are in fact cuts.

Your memory isn't very good because it was always the Democrats who did all the holaring about cuts in social programs. They were also the ones who called smaller increases "cuts."

How hilarious is it that bobbleheaded corporate pawn tripled the national debt, got the lowest return on investment of any president in history before his spiritual heir, Junebug, and is regarded by halfwit America as a cost-sutting govamet busting conservative? I am laughing out loud thinking how that unrepentant New Dealer blew through the Treasury like a Bush on dope.

Every spending bill was approved by a Democrat controlled Congress. Tip O'Neil called every one of Reagan's budgets "dead on arrival" and then demanded more social spending. Anyone who blames Reagan for the deficit is suffering from brain damage.

I'm curious how you measure "return on investment." Since when is pouring money down the welfare rat hole an "investment?"

One question: what kind of a filthy fucking scum blames congress for Reagan tripling the debt in peacetime, then blames Obama for the worst congress in US history.

When you answer that honestly, we have something to talk about. Until then you can fantasize about how you would look in one of Maggie's dresses.

Oh.. and don't forget also claiming that the deficits he has are SMALLER... But math does not matter to the Obamabots

right, nothing matters to them but the continual praise of their marxist master and savior.

they would eat his shit if he asked them to

How many of the nutballs posting here raised hell when Bobblehead Reagan tripled the debt and that filthy little sleazeball from Tejas doubled it again between 2001 and 2008?

If you didn't take the same position then as you are now, then you are no fucking good as a human being.

This is an honor system test. No need to humiliate yourselves admitting how much koolade the older nutballs inhaled in the 1980s and the halfwit white trash who supported Junebug slopped down in the early 2000s.

They know

and

They don't care

I'm not sure many really know that. Kimmel had many Obama supporters convinced that Obama might pardon the sequester and send it to Portugal. If they believe that, how hard is it for the left to pull one over on them?

I think he overplayed his hand by cancelling the White House tours.

He just wants the sheeple to cry about the cuts and disappointing thousands of little school children should do it. Then he'll tell them to blame the Repubs and garner up some more hate. In a way, he is a transparent president because it's easy to see right through his bullshit.

Not the people with blinders on (liberals). They absolutely can not see it!

How many of the nutballs posting here raised hell when Bobblehead Reagan tripled the debt and that filthy little sleazeball from Tejas doubled it again between 2001 and 2008?

If you didn't take the same position then as you are now, then you are no fucking good as a human being.

This is an honor system test. No need to humiliate yourselves admitting how much koolade the older nutballs inhaled in the 1980s and the halfwit white trash who supported Junebug slopped down in the early 2000s.

This thread is not about raising the debt. Raising the debt was wrong when Reagan did it, wrong when Bush did it, and wrong when obama did it

This thread is about Obama lying about the sequester-------I know you lefties don't want to talk about that, but just for once how about being honest about this obama lie?

This thread is not about raising the debt. Raising the debt was wrong when Reagan did it, wrong when Bush did it, and wrong when obama did it

This thread is about Obama lying about the sequester-------I know you lefties don't want to talk about that, but just for once how about being honest about this obama lie?

The difference between you and me is my contempt for Obama is based on facts and comparisons with his peers.

Anyone describing me as a lefty is a fucking idiot. Neither of today's parties represents people like me. My vote has gone to exactly two major party candidates since 1970. Holding the filth who supported Reagan and Junebug in contempt is by no means equal to supporting Obama or buying into human potential horseshit. The only rabid partisans worse than fake liberals are the antiabortion religious cocksuckers who ruined the Republican Party.

Last edited:

The difference between you and me is my contempt for Obama is based on facts and comparisons with his peers.

Anyone describing me as a lefty is a fucking idiot. Neither of today's parties represents people like me. My vote has gone to exactly two major party candidates since 1970. Holding the filth who supported Reagan and Junebug in contempt is by no means equal to supporting Obama or buying into human potential horseshit. The only rabid partisans worse than fake liberals are the antiabortion religious cocksuckers who ruined the Republican Party.

you seem awfully angry. Did you miss your paxil last night?

But lets continue. You say that both parties suck, to some extent I agree. It is a sad commentary that we almost always end up voting against someone rather than for someone.

But you have changed the topic of the thread. Go back and read the OP. This is about obama and his minions in the media lying about the sequester.

I am looking for just one liberal who has the balls to admit that they lied about it.

In spite of which, Ronnie got UE down to 7%.

Still waiting to drop below 8

I am going to keep bumping this thread so that you obamabots will realize that you are being lied to about the impact of the sequester.

READ the OP. Learn how your messiah and his compliant media have been lying to you. Knowledge is power-------------read it and learn.

Forum List

Back