truth about the sequester

To recap: 28 years of lies have conditioned cattle to accept lies.

I didn't accept that filthy fucking Reagan's lies, the creature from gifted and talented -Clinton's lies, or the lies of the treasonous cocksucker re elected by the scum of the fucking earth in 2004.

Et tu, Geniatti?

Last edited:
How many of the nutballs posting here raised hell when Bobblehead Reagan tripled the debt and that filthy little sleazeball from Tejas doubled it again between 2001 and 2008?.

I would hope no one did because Reagan couldn't triple the debt (that's a function of Congress based on bills originating in the House of Representatives.

I have no idea who the "filthy little sleazeball from Tejas" is who would have been in a position to double the debt. But, unless he was in Congress, he didn't do it either.

The Sequester Doesn't Cut Spending At All - Seeking Alpha

read it liberals, your kenyan messiah and his worshiping media are LYING to you.

Obama officially qualifies as a left wing wacko.
Then we have the right wing wackos.
Then we the somewhat sane people. (few and far between)
Then we have the mushy middle. Congress.
Then we have the I don't give a hooters.
Then we have the entitlers. Made up word.
Then we have the rich.
The hard working middle class getting screwed.
And the poor who are also getting screwed but don't care cuz they get free phones and money.

And Obama isn't connecting to any of these people.

He plays golf and goes to hollyweird parties.

Worst President of all time.

At least the others tried. Obama just plays the blame game. He is not a leader. He is a player.

Well, it DOES cut the amount they planned to spend. Not that I think the sequester is such a horrible thing. Rather, since govt is so disfunctional, it seems like congress should only appropriate amounts for each agency less than real growth (assuming we aren't in recession), and decrease any increases each year until there are really unacceptable results.

The Sequester Doesn't Cut Spending At All - Seeking Alpha

read it liberals, your kenyan messiah and his worshiping media are LYING to you.

Obama officially qualifies as a left wing wacko.
Then we have the right wing wackos.
Then we the somewhat sane people. (few and far between)
Then we have the mushy middle. Congress.
Then we have the I don't give a hooters.
Then we have the entitlers. Made up word.
Then we have the rich.
The hard working middle class getting screwed.
And the poor who are also getting screwed but don't care cuz they get free phones and money.

And Obama isn't connecting to any of these people.

He plays golf and goes to hollyweird parties.

Worst President of all time.

At least the others tried. Obama just plays the blame game. He is not a leader. He is a player.

nice summary. what a sad state of affairs for our great country. 51% elected a corrupt, incompetent, marxist with not a bit of vetting by the national media-----and all because he is half black.

Black pride and white guilt, what a terrible shame.

Apparently foresight is too much too ask from some. Sequester will be a lively discussion April 27th.

Can I buy one of these Republican Representatives for $1000.

paul-ryan.jpg

Oh, sorry.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A]The Price is Right losing horn - YouTube[/ame]

You would need at least $15,000 to buy one of these Representatives.

Nice speech Lankford.

Median income --- $33,893
Large Individual Contributions --- $726,888 (63%)

Nothing from our liberal posters but-----------------crickets------------------crickets--------------and more crickets.

Funny how they always run from the truth.

How about this, you are so full of shit, I wanted to hear you talk I would run my arm up your ass and work your mouth. Other than that keep living in your bubble, I will laugh as the libs win the next few election cycles cause of people like you electing baboons,cheers you kkk fucker.

To recap: 28 years of lies have conditioned cattle to accept lies.

I didn't accept that filthy fucking Reagan's lies, the creature from gifted and talented -Clinton's lies, or the lies of the treasonous cocksucker re elected by the scum of the fucking earth in 2004.

Et tu, Geniatti?

But you'll swallow every last squirt of Obama's lies

yeah....

It doesn't discuss anything.

You do realize that every budget in the Government went up, right? That not a single red cent has been cut from the federal budget.

My last job working for the Government was 11 years ago, doing computer software support work on a contract for the Pentagon. And I've seen stories suggesting that contractors doing that kind of work are going to lose their jobs. It's understandable that they would get hit by the cuts, as they arn't permanent Defense Dept employees, nor are they working on contracts that are manufacturing essential weapon systems.
What cuts are you referring to? There hasn't be a cut.

Anyone who equates my contempt for the white trash scum whose religious bogusness and resentment of fair play with what passes for liberalism today is far too stupid to understand my personal loathing of Obama, Geithner, Clinton, Reagan and the corporatist filth in congress.

Further, projecting your own sexual predilections onto your betters is par for the course for an ignorant cocksucker.

Next.

Forum List

Back