Truth becomes Hate Speech

This is way beyond the BS charge of Islamophobia. This is an attack on freedom of speech and truth. This is Orwellian.

A new campaign is targeting advertisers in a bid to shut down newspapers that report crime committed by migrants, rather than covering it up.

Left Campaigns to Shut Down Migrant-Sceptic Newspapers
No, this is more fear-mongering and lying from the right.
Says the jailhouse wannabe lawyer. Denying it doesn't mean it is false.

This is way beyond the BS charge of Islamophobia. This is an attack on freedom of speech and truth. This is Orwellian.

A new campaign is targeting advertisers in a bid to shut down newspapers that report crime committed by migrants, rather than covering it up.

No, this is more fear-mongering and lying from the right.
Says the jailhouse wannabe lawyer. Denying it doesn't mean it is false.
Fear mongering from the far right. That is all they have, and unlike the German nation in the late twenties and thirties, we have a much smarter electorate and no Depression.

Clayton is not a lawyer. His ignorance of what the law really is proves he never attended law school or took a state bar examination. He is just a pretentious arrogant asshole who thinks he knows some law because once he opened a book written by Alan Dershowitz and looked up the footnotes.

Oh come off it.

When the Dixie Chicks made some comment about Bush, what did the right do? Oh yeah, they stopped buying their stuff. The right uses the very same tactics. When the right do it, it's just. When the left do it, it's stopping freedom of speech.
The right never tried to ban the Dixieland Chicks. Don't buy the news paper if you don't like it, but banning the paper entirely is ridiculous and Nazi-like.
Sure it did. They went after advertisers and media outlets. Dixie Chicks survived just fine.
Going after sponsors is fair play. Banning something entirely is just plain shitty, Thats what your side does.

I don't think shutting down newspapers to prevent people from learning the truth about Islamic immigrant crime is a legitimate goal. Why would you think so?

Oh come off it.

When the Dixie Chicks made some comment about Bush, what did the right do? Oh yeah, they stopped buying their stuff. The right uses the very same tactics. When the right do it, it's just. When the left do it, it's stopping freedom of speech.
The right never tried to ban the Dixieland Chicks. Don't buy the news paper if you don't like it, but banning the paper entirely is ridiculous and Nazi-like.
Sure it did. They went after advertisers and media outlets. Dixie Chicks survived just fine.
Going after sponsors is fair play. Banning something entirely is just plain shitty, Thats what your side does.
My side? That is the way of truth, American values, the flag, mommies, and apple pie. My brother says 'milfs' and I have to correct him.

Oh come off it.

The 1st Amendment has always bothered the left.

Oh come off it.

I didn't say they tried to ban them.

Neither are these people trying to ban anything. They're trying to stop newspapers advertising them.

Who's talking about banning the papers? Did you even read this stuff?

Oh come off it.

The 1st Amendment has always bothered the left.

No it hasn't. You're just making stuff up. The fact that you say this with nothing to back you up is telling.

I don't think shutting down newspapers to prevent people from learning the truth about Islamic immigrant crime is a legitimate goal. Why would you think so?
What makes crimes committed by Muslims any worse than crimes committed by non-Muslims?

What makes crimes committed by Muslims any worse than crimes committed by non-Muslims?

Don't ask that question, you'll just get shouted down. We all know crimes committed by Muslims are worth 100 crimes committed by Christians and 50 crimes by atheists.

I don't think shutting down newspapers to prevent people from learning the truth about Islamic immigrant crime is a legitimate goal.

even though i totally disagree with the reasoning the libtards have for shutting down the newspapers, i've got no complaint against it. putting journalists out of work is always a good idea to me.

--- Except that there's nothing IN the article about "banning" or "shutting down" anybody. Doesn't anyone read links?

I like the "Dixieland Chicks" though. That's got potential. I know some chicks in New Orleans who could pull it off too.

Brynmr engages in deception.

He is afraid of free speech.

He is part of the problem in that he wants to be the problem instead of the solution.

A good article about his ilk discusses how they are staining American culture. The only answer is to attack free speech like they do, or keep batting them down.

How Trolls Are Ruining the Internet

Last edited:

Forum List

Back