Truth becomes Hate Speech

Brynmr engages in deception.

He is afraid of free speech.

He is part of the problem in that he wants to be the problem instead of the solution.

A good article about his ilk discusses how they are staining American culture. The only answer is to attack free speech like they do, or keep batting them down.

How Trolls Are Ruining the Internet
If IP addresses of posters were always shown it might give people a better idea where in the world trolls are located.

There are 100,000 detainees illegally in the US with Internet connection.

This is way beyond the BS charge of Islamophobia. This is an attack on freedom of speech and truth. This is Orwellian.

A new campaign is targeting advertisers in a bid to shut down newspapers that report crime committed by migrants, rather than covering it up.

Left Campaigns to Shut Down Migrant-Sceptic Newspapers
No, this is more fear-mongering and lying from the right.
Says the jailhouse wannabe lawyer. Denying it doesn't mean it is false.
Fear mongering from the far right. That is all they have, and unlike the German nation in the late twenties and thirties, we have a much smarter electorate and no Depression.
Germans in the 1930's acted just like Leftists act today. Controlling speech and demanding blind devotion to a single party always precedes a campaign of violence and terror.

This is way beyond the BS charge of Islamophobia. This is an attack on freedom of speech and truth. This is Orwellian.

A new campaign is targeting advertisers in a bid to shut down newspapers that report crime committed by migrants, rather than covering it up.

Fear mongering from the far right. That is all they have, and unlike the German nation in the late twenties and thirties, we have a much smarter electorate and no Depression.
Germans in the 1930's acted just like Leftists act today. Controlling speech and demanding blind devotion to a single party always precedes a campaign of violence and terror.

I've always likened today's brand of Liberals to Brown Shirts.

You just described the far right and crazy nations who support Comrade Trump, who want all Republicans to support the communist lover.

You just described the far right and crazy nations who support Comrade Trump, who want all Republicans to support the communist lover.
Right. He insults a sand monkey and his poll numbers fall apart like Ikea furniture. Sounds like unshakable, unqualified support to me.

Right. He insults a sand monkey and his poll numbers fall apart like Ikea furniture. Sounds like unshakable, unqualified support to me.
Considering she does not have 50% of the polling, I think you are dead wrong. She is a terrible candidate, he is even worse, and I am voting for Johnson.

Considering she does not have 50% of the polling, I think you are dead wrong. She is a terrible candidate, he is even worse, and I am voting for Johnson.
Yes, both their poll numbers are deplorable so you're going to vote for someone in the single digits. Vaya con Dios.

And nobody would confuse the Sun with an actual newspaper. Its just a Murdoch mouthpiece and the most censured paper in the UK.

Yes, both their poll numbers are deplorable so you're going to vote for someone in the single digits. Vaya con Dios.
I will vote for integrity, yes.

I'm glad. In your case, Johnson is taking a vote from ISIS Founder Clinton. I support your vote.

I hope you are right.....read Upton Sinclair's "It Can Happen Here".

I'm glad. In your case, Johnson is taking a vote from ISIS Founder Clinton. I support your vote.
Your type of post, a flat out falsehood, is why I can't vote for your candidate. The commie and Putlin loving Donald is worse than Clinton. Johnson is better than both of them.

Your type of post, a flat out falsehood, is why I can't vote for your candidate. The commie and Putlin loving Donald is worse than Clinton. Johnson is better than both of them.
Which confirms EXACTLY what I just said. And as I said, I support your vote. Sincerely.

Forum List

Back