Truth is Hate to those that Hate Truth!!

New York City’s Public School 87, fourth-grade teacher Cora Sangree is reminding her students of a previous assignment, when she told them to paint whatever came to mind when she said the word, “Indian.” Now, she tells her children, they are to write whatever comes to mind when she says the word “lesbian” and “gay.”

One student asks, “So nothing’s right or wrong in this either?”“That’s right,” Sangree replies, “There’s no right or wrong answer.”

Those words play well to the casual observer of It’s Elementary. But a more critical examination of the video shows teachers’ subtle but powerful manipulation of the children to draw the desired conclusion.

In Kate Lyman’s first/second grade class the students often do “class books,” put together by the students themselves. On this day, Lyman shows the class their latest finished project, entitled, “Everybody is Equal: A Book About Gays and Lesbians.” The computer-generated introduction to their book says, in part, “We made this book to tell people to respect gay and lesbian people...” The teacher thus established the parameters of acceptable viewpoints in advance of the project: if you don’t think homosexuality is “equal” to heterosexuality, you don’t “respect” gay people.

At one school assembly celebrating Gay and Lesbian Pride Day, a teacher stands before the students and tells them he’s gay. Another teacher tearfully tells the children how proud she is of what they are doing, and encourages them to change the world with what they’ve learned.

At the beginning of It’s Elementary, the narrator explained, “We made this film to explore what does happen when experienced teachers talk about lesbians and gay men with their students.” What happens is clear. The sight of teachers standing before the entire school body in support of homosexuality has a coercive influence upon children that is frightening. Later Sangree, alone with the camera, discusses her observations about the day’s teaching session. The children, she says, are getting a lot of“misinformation” about homosexuals - not only from the culture, but also parents. And, she says, apparently to defuse potential protests, the curricula does not talk about sex. That, she says, would be inappropriate.

Instead, the school is merely attempting to eliminate “stereotypes” and promote respect. “[T]alking about people in different communities, and biases and discrimination and how that affects people’s lives,” Sangree said, “I think is appropriate.”

Here, finally, we discover that there is indeed a right and wrong answer after all.
===http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Sodomy/homosexual_agenda.htm

Wonder? would you think God would know the truth about the abomination of sexual perversion? Would you say Truth is Hate ??
or is Truth Hate to those that Hate Truth!!
??

Hear this great truth==The man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

The truth is considered hatred by those who hate the truth. Most people despise and hate the truth. Jesus Christ brought truth into the world and they crucified Him. The Bible is truth (John 17:17). Jesus is the truth (John 14:6). The Holy Spirit is truth (John 15:29). Jesus taught in John 4:24 that God the Father can only be worshipped in spirit and truth. The truth is very important, and the very reason for which Christ came into the world. John 18:37, “...To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.” The truth is that Jesus is the Son of God, the Christ, and only by faith is His name can anyone have their sins forgiven and obtain eternal life (John 20:31).

The Lutheran and Presbyterian Churches have voted to allow gay and lesbian clergy into their churches. It is apostasy and wickedness in the sight of God. Someone needs to cry aloud against such wickedness!!! God makes no apologies for His Word. The Bible is the most offensive Book in the world, mashing on sinner's toes and testifying against the sins of men. John 3:20 tells us that those who do evil hate the Light, neither will they come to the Light to be saved. My ministry is to uplift the precious Lord Jesus Christ Who is the LIGHT OF THE WORLD (John 8:12).

This world is a cruel, dark and evil place. I thank Jesus Christ, my God and Savior, for dying for my sins. Romans 8:34, “Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.” Isn't that a beautiful Scripture? Jesus paid it all! Do you believe on Jesus? Salvation is as simple as receiving Jesus as the Christ, the Son of God. That's all God asks. John 1:12, “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.” Whatever changes need to be made in your life is God's department, and you can be assured that He will attend to that. Our part is simply to acknowledge our guilt of sin (Romans 3:19) and BELIEVE ON THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (Acts 16:30-31).

The truth is only hate to those who hate the truth.
DS.

Truth is Hate to those that Hate Truth!! Sooooooo True!!!HUH??

Why did the world back then---reject Jesus, apostles and Christians? Why did they hate all of them enough to murder all of them? Same reasons the world rejects Jesus real truths now.--The world hates truth.

Its obvious hearts are not filled with hatred enough to kill for those who teach--Love, sharing, healing, return evil for evil to no one( anti violence) etc--it was for the other side of the 2 edged sword Gods word projects------- These truths------ satans #1 tool---from generation to generation, from parent to child---false god worship and pagan practices handed down ,alive to this day in the worlds celebrations--including Christmas and easter.
But as long as these teachers teach it is ok-2 Cor 11:12-15--the world remains blind and are being mislead to walk the broad and spacious path that leads to destruction.

Define "truth".

Basically--the govts of men are corrupt and controlled by satans will-2 Peter 2:19-Daniel 2:44
Christmas and easter practices have deep rooted pagan false god worship practices( table of demons-1 Cor 10:21) allowed into the celebrations from Catholicism councils. Most if not all celebrations.
These things entered centuries ago--few have a clue.
And since Jesus taught to be no part of this world---wouldn't vote, or run for offices-- Jesus' teachers warn the flocks of the additives off the table of demons prevalent in much of societies practices and traditions.
Those who are mislead, even though they think they are saved are in danger of hearing these words from Jesus at Judgement-Matt 7:21-23--because these were their teachers-2 Corinthians 11:12-15

That definition sounds more like a matter of opinion.

For example, the first line... for that one to be 'truth', one MUST believe that Satan is real, and that's a story I just don't buy.

Truth requires proof and proof requires repeatability or overwhelming evidence that can be tested for consistency.

Define "truth".

Basically--the govts of men are corrupt and controlled by satans will-2 Peter 2:19-Daniel 2:44
Christmas and easter practices have deep rooted pagan false god worship practices( table of demons-1 Cor 10:21) allowed into the celebrations from Catholicism councils. Most if not all celebrations.
And since Jesus taught to be no part of this world---wouldn't vote, or run for offices-- Jesus' teachers warn the flocks of the additives off the table of demons prevalent in much of societies practices and traditions.
Those who are mislead, even though they think they are saved are in danger of hearing these words from Jesus at Judgement-Matt 7:21-23--because these were their teachers-2 Corinthians 11:12-15

that is a religious dissertation. it is not a definition of truth.

and your religion is a matter of your faith, to which you are entitled, but it is not truth.

But it is not blind faith. We have reason to believe. A personal relationship with a covenant God.
I looked up the def. of truth, and it doesn't have to be true at all. Truth can be what we believe to be true:
: a statement or idea that is true or accepted as true

^
If that is true, then until Einstein included a fourth dimension, everyone believed the truth was that there were 3 dimensions. That's not true. Neither is 4. Scientific truth can be neither scientific or true. It just has to be believable.

When God tells you the truth, it remains the truth.

Isaiah 44:22 - I have blotted out your transgressions like a cloud and your sins like mist; return to me, for I have redeemed you.

Past tense. It is already done. All you have to do is receive it and Thank Him.

Last edited:
RELATIVE truth, eh?

That there is a concept without which American politics could never survive.

:eusa_think: Makes one wonder.....

Define "truth".

and your religion is a matter of your faith, to which you are entitled, but it is not truth.

You must be an unbeliever---Gods word teaches---satan has blinded the minds of the unbelievers.

You must be an unbeliever---Gods word teaches---satan has blinded the minds of the unbelievers.

Given the vast majority of humanity would qualify as unbelievers to you, the choice seems to be that either you are wrong or Satan pretty much kicks God's ass. Doesn't say much for God so I am going with you being wrong.

If you look at religions as a whole, the primary message (aside from doing what the priests tell you and ponying up with money) is to treat people well. So I think I will consider that the Truth. The rest of it is just window dressing.

Given the vast majority of humanity would qualify as unbelievers to you, the choice seems to be that either you are wrong or Satan pretty much kicks God's ass. Doesn't say much for God so I am going with you being wrong.

If you look at religions as a whole, the primary message (aside from doing what the priests tell you and ponying up with money) is to treat people well. So I think I will consider that the Truth. The rest of it is just window dressing.

Then you went in the right direction for the wrong reason.
Satan bruised Christ's heal. Christ crushed Satan's head. One is a survivable injury. The other is not.

The original sin sentenced every one of us to an eternity of separation from God. That would have been kicking God's ass.
Christ redeemed everyone of us, by paying the price for our sins. That was kicking Satan's ass.

What do you do with a religion whose message is subject to change? What religion hasn't also killed for God?

Maybe this is a better reason for treating people well. His message never changes:

John 13:34-35 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, ...

Do it for His sake and He gets the glory. :smiliehug:

Satan has kicked mankinds ass--not Gods--all through the bible = 99% false religions--99% mislead--very limited time it wasn't these #,s.

Satan teaches to treat others well--to love --to share, etc--this way--2 Corinthians 11:12-15. As long as he has anyone partaking off the table of demons--they can do 99% for God 24/7--they lose( 1 cor 10:21)--because God says one cannot partake of both tables.

Satan bruised Christ's heal. Christ crushed Satan's head. One is a survivable injury. The other is not.

The original sin sentenced every one of us to an eternity of separation from God. That would have been kicking God's ass.
Christ redeemed everyone of us, by paying the price for our sins. That was kicking Satan's ass.

What do you do with a religion whose message is subject to change? What religion hasn't also killed for God?

Maybe this is a better reason for treating people well. His message never changes:

John 13:34-35 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, ...

No redemption is needed for anyone. There was no original sin, no price to pay. The good news is not that you can be saved but that you were never lost.

You may look at it differently, of course.

What IS Loving one another, if not tolerance of each others life-styles and quirks, even if we find them kinda creepy?

Does it only count among others who think like me?

No redemption is needed for anyone. There was no original sin, no price to pay. The good news is not that you can be saved but that you were never lost.

You may look at it differently, of course.

2 Corinthians 4:4---written to those who call God and his word a lie.

Forum List

Back