Truth is Hate to those that Hate Truth!!

When Jesus was crusified, His death paid the price for all the sins of the world, and His Resurection is what makes Christianity the ONLY True religion in the WORLD!!!
Mohammad, or allah, or budah, or any other religous "guru"
could not even save themselves, let alone the rest of the world!
They are ALL still dead and buried....Jesus is the ONLY way we can get to Heaven (Acts 4: 12)
And for those of you that think homosexuals are "born" that way, that is a lie straight from the pit of hell! Anyone that spreads lies like that is Truly the Hateful one, and NOT a friend ...And I do not hate you or anyone else, so don't call me a homophobe!!! I love you enough to tell you the TRUTH !!!, NOT all the LIES that everyone rlse is spewing about homosexuality.......You were NOT born "gay" and it is NOT an "alternative lifestyle" to be a homosexual.....It is a perversion...That is why the Homosexual Lobby is pushing so hard, they are trying to make the rest of society think their "lifestyle" is on equal footing as normal Heterosexuality..

Our sin debt was paid by JESUS on that Roman cross!!!

If that is true--Did he as well die for Matthews, Marks, Lukes, Johns, Peters, Pauls???--They all died and paid the wages of sin in full--Why is that?

eternity in the eternal lake of fire is the FINAL wages of sin with out JESUS!!!

Paul taught--Hebrews 10:26--Jesus sacrifice does NOT count for a practicer of sin( worker of iniquity)
Sin must be repented--0 doubt-Acts 3:19

That definition sounds more like a matter of opinion.

For example, the first line... for that one to be 'truth', one MUST believe that Satan is real, and that's a story I just don't buy.

Truth requires proof and proof requires repeatability or overwhelming evidence that can be tested for consistency.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::

For example, the first line... for that one to be 'truth', one MUST believe that Satan is real, and that's a story I just don't buy.

Truth requires proof and proof requires repeatability or overwhelming evidence that can be tested for consistency.

LOL!!! WHAT YOU A little guy believes changes NO TRUTH!!!

Lol whatever man. Your kind are an endangered species. We rational human beings just have to tolerate you a little longer until you and your school of thought become extinct

FACE THE TRUTH!!! The truth is considered hatred by those who hate the truth. God rejecting people despise and hate the truth. Jesus Christ brought truth into the world and they crucified Him. The Bible is truth (John 17:17). Jesus is the truth (John 14:6). The Holy Spirit is truth (John 15:29). Jesus taught in John 4:24 that God the Father can only be worshipped in spirit and truth. The truth is very important, and the very reason for which Christ came into the world. John 18:37, “...To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.” The truth is that Jesus is the Son of God, the Christ, and only by faith is His name can anyone have their sins forgiven and obtain eternal life (John 20:31). truth WILL SET YOU FREE!!

SEEK TO KNOW TRUTH! THEN FACE THE TRUTH!!! The truth is considered hatred by those who hate the truth. God rejecting people despise and hate the truth. Jesus Christ brought truth into the world and they crucified Him. The Bible is truth (John 17:17). Jesus is the truth (John 14:6). The Holy Spirit is truth (John 15:29). Jesus taught in John 4:24 that God the Father can only be worshipped in spirit and truth. The truth is very important, and the very reason for which Christ came into the world. John 18:37, “...To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.” The truth is that Jesus is the Son of God, the Christ, and only by faith is His name can anyone have their sins forgiven and obtain eternal life (John 20:31). truth WILL SET YOU FREE!!

Truth is Hate to those that Hate Truth!! Sooooooo True!!!HUH??

I agree with every good message written in the bible just like I like any good book. But to tell me a god said this or that or that there is a god at all is a lie you are telling yourself.

I guess if you need the lie that's cool but I don't. I get it. Don't fuck my neighbors wife, don't steal, don't cheat, murder. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

But don't get an abortion when I don't want to have a baby? Because you don't like it? Fuck you. Or don't butt fuck my buddy or blow him when I'm attracted to him because you and your church think it's ucky? Fuck you. We aren't hurting anyone. Those laws are proof to me that man made up god.

And I read the bible and I didn't read anything about gay sex. Maybe I didn't read all the bibles. Can you tell me which bibles talk about butt sex? Because the bible I read, all I remember was two women may be lying in bed together and one may go to heaven and one may not. In other words, being gay doesn't make you a bad person. Hey, you can interpret the bible your way and I'll interpret it my way. And I guess since the bible pretty much says everything and is rambly bunch of mumbo jumbo. Should have been condensed. :badgrin:

I agree with every good message written in the bible just like I like any good book. But to tell me a god said this or that or that there is a god at all is a lie you are telling yourself.

I guess if you need the lie that's cool but I don't. I get it. Don't fuck my neighbors wife, don't steal, don't cheat, murder. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

But don't get an abortion when I don't want to have a baby? Because you don't like it? Fuck you. Or don't butt fuck my buddy or blow him when I'm attracted to him because you and your church think it's ucky? Fuck you. We aren't hurting anyone. Those laws are proof to me that man made up god.

And I read the bible and I didn't read anything about gay sex. Maybe I didn't read all the bibles. Can you tell me which bibles talk about butt sex? Because the bible I read, all I remember was two women may be lying in bed together and one may go to heaven and one may not. In other words, being gay doesn't make you a bad person. Hey, you can interpret the bible your way and I'll interpret it my way. And I guess since the bible pretty much says everything and is rambly bunch of mumbo jumbo. Should have been condensed. :badgrin:

40,000,000 THAT'S 40 MILLION + ALREADY DEAD FROM HIV AIDS AND another 40 million+ HIV POSITIVE ====for what??? your abomination od sexual perversion!!! OBEY GOD AND LIVE!!!

It is good if you listen to Gods word about sin--it is the practice of sin that God condemns--homosexuals do not have to practice sinful sex( fornication)--same with a man and woman if they are not married--no sex.

There is another very important thing existing in this world, false teachers( 2Cor 11:12-15) do not bother to warn the flocks about---The table of demons( 1Corinthians 10:21)--it is everywhere.
By the usage of bible principles and Gods laws--- Jesus' real teachers warn the flocks what is on that table, and to never partake of it--99% partake.

Last edited:

It is good if you listen to Gods word about sin--it is the practice of sin that God condemns--homosexuals do not have to practice sinful sex( fornication)--same with a man and woman if they are not married--no sex.

There is another very important thing existing in this world, false teachers( 2Cor 11:12-15) do not bother to warn the flocks about---The table of demons( 1Corinthians 10:21)--it is everywhere.
By the usage of bible principles and Gods laws--- Jesus' real teachers warn the flocks what is on that table, and to never partake of it--99% partake.

yes!!! no one is a sinner if he does not ecver sin!!!BUT WHO IS THAT????? LOL!!! WE ARE ALL SINNER,BUT HOMOSEXUALS TRY TO SAY THEIR SEXUAL PERVERSION IS NOT SIN and thus the compound their sin by trying to deny the truth of GOD'S WORD!!!and you??

Define "truth".

Basically--the govts of men are corrupt and controlled by satans will-2 Peter 2:19-Daniel 2:44
Christmas and easter practices have deep rooted pagan false god worship practices( table of demons-1 Cor 10:21) allowed into the celebrations from Catholicism councils. Most if not all celebrations.
These things entered centuries ago--few have a clue.
And since Jesus taught to be no part of this world---wouldn't vote, or run for offices-- Jesus' teachers warn the flocks of the additives off the table of demons prevalent in much of societies practices and traditions.
Those who are mislead, even though they think they are saved are in danger of hearing these words from Jesus at Judgement-Matt 7:21-23--because these were their teachers-2 Corinthians 11:12-15

that is a religious dissertation. it is not a definition of truth.

and your religion is a matter of your faith, to which you are entitled, but it is not truth.

Shut. The. Hell. Up. You. Imbecile.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIboXTpF6t4]Understanding How Modern Liberals Think- Evan Sayet - YouTube[/ame]

Lol whatever man. Your kind are an endangered species. We rational human beings just have to tolerate you a little longer until you and your school of thought become extinct

Shut. The. Hell. Up. You. Imbecile.

Atheism is spelled S-T-U-P-I-D. It's mindless, irrational, pseudoscientific claptrap, the default fantasy of nitwits and psychopaths. Atheists are imbeciles claiming to be rational as they simultaneously and, therefore, contradictorily deny the existence of any foundation for rational absolutes.

"Rational" therefore is whatever the atheist claims "rational" to be. Dumbass. If existence is not eternally grounded in consciousness, there is no rational construct of any kind. All is chance variation and relative.

The only problem with that, for you, imbecile, is that the rational forms and logical categories of human consciousness are clearly not random or relative. Dumbass.

The laws of identity, contradiction and excluded middle are inescapable. Dumbass.

You're just another mindless sheep of the public education system. Indoctrinated. Stamped. Delivered.

You've never had an original thought in your life.

Dumbass.

YES!!SATAN AND DEMONS HATE TRUTH!!and you??

Satan may hate certain truths, but he loves some as well. His teachers 2Cor 11:12-15--- use love, sharing,( angel of light) whatever it takes to tickle ears and tell everyone--you are saved or born again--but the reality is--1Cor 10:21-------- If he can get anyone to partake of one thing off the table of demons, they can do 99% for God but it counts as nill
Jesus taught the same basically--If one practices a sin( worker of iniquity) Jesus showed no matter what they think they did for Jesus or how much they thought they loved Jesus at Matt 7:21-23 at Judgement does not look good.

God gave all the key---This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased--LISTEN TO HIM----listening requires careful study of all his teachings and applying all of them.

Satan may hate certain truths, but he loves some as well. His teachers 2Cor 11:12-15--- use love, sharing,( angel of light) whatever it takes to tickle ears and tell everyone--you are saved or born again--but the reality is--1Cor 10:21-------- If he can get anyone to partake of one thing off the table of demons, they can do 99% for God but it counts as nill
Jesus taught the same basically--If one practices a sin( worker of iniquity) Jesus showed no matter what they think they did for Jesus or how much they thought they loved Jesus at Matt 7:21-23 at Judgement does not look good.

God gave all the key---This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased--LISTEN TO HIM----listening requires careful study of all his teachings and applying all of them.

YES!! ALL BELIEVERS ARE STILL SINNERS,we all need JESUS AS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR. but WHEN we confess and repent GOD is faithful and just to forgive us and wash us clean!! give it a try!

YES!! ALL BELIEVERS ARE STILL SINNERS,we all need JESUS AS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR. but WHEN we confess and repent GOD is faithful and just to forgive us and wash us clean!! give it a try!

Repentence = the stopping of the doing of sin---- doing a sin asking forgivness and repeating this process makes one a worker of iniquity--not forgiven.
If one has the required LOVE-- Jesus taught---- they would never do 1COR 6:9-11,or Galations 5:19-21.

Forum List

Back