Truth is Hate to those that Hate Truth!!

Then you went in the right direction for the wrong reason.
Satan bruised Christ's heal. Christ crushed Satan's head. One is a survivable injury. The other is not.

The original sin sentenced every one of us to an eternity of separation from God. That would have been kicking God's ass.
Christ redeemed everyone of us, by paying the price for our sins. That was kicking Satan's ass.

What do you do with a religion whose message is subject to change? What religion hasn't also killed for God?

Maybe this is a better reason for treating people well. His message never changes:

Do it for His sake and He gets the glory. :smiliehug:

No redemption is needed for anyone. There was no original sin, no price to pay. The good news is not that you can be saved but that you were never lost.

You may look at it differently, of course.

2 Corinthians 4:4---written to those who call God and his word a lie.

I do not call God and his word a lie. You see, God does not write in books. That is what we do. If you wish to see the word of God, then examine the structure of DNA or gaze upon the stars. Look at the movement of the earth's crust or examine the veins in a leaf. That is where you will find God, not in a book.

What you call sin and this "price" to be paid is simply a justification for priests to make a living. That is where the lie is.

But I have no objection to you believing that if it makes you feel better. In the end, we all need our little fuzzy blankies to get us through the darker nights.

WE BELIEVERS! know and expect to be attacked if you post GOD'S WORD=ETERNAL TRUTH. Unbelievers and false religious minions of satan hate GOD and GOD'S WORD = ETERNAL TRUTH. Against JESUS They screamed and gnashed their teeth crying ban him from the temple,then CRUCIFY HIM!!! CRUCIFY HIM!! Pilate knew JESUS was inocent but he wanted to please the people,so he washed his hands and said ," you crucify him but I find him inocent"!!! ==The world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19"If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.. John 15:18

WE BELIEVERS! know and expect to be attacked if you post GOD'S WORD=ETERNAL TRUTH. Unbelievers and false religious minions of satan hate GOD and GOD'S WORD = ETERNAL TRUTH. Against JESUS They screamed and gnashed their teeth crying ban him from the temple,then CRUCIFY HIM!!! CRUCIFY HIM!! Pilate knew JESUS was inocent but he wanted to please the people,so he washed his hands and said ," you crucify him but I find him inocent"!!! ==The world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19"If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.. John 15:18

You consider expressing another belief is the same as an attack? I have no hate for you at all.

Truth is Hate to those that Hate Truth!! Sooooooo True!!!HUH??

That would be all those Soetoro worshipers that think he was born in Hawaii, when absolutely every single shred of evidence he's ever produced in support of, which was two cheap, amateurish, crude Adobe Illustrator forgeries, proves he's nothing but a liar, fraud and a charlatan. His selective service card is a forgery as well, and his social security number is stolen.

They hate that truth.

Last edited:
Truth is Hate to those that Hate Truth!! Sooooooo True!!!HUH??

Your threads seem to overflowing with hate and self-righteous rage.

True dat, double true.

If Satan is as crafty as is claimed, he could have written the Bible as part of a master plot to claim unsuspecting souls. GISMYS is a data point to support that theory.

So you think satan would write a book ALL about the LOVE OF GOD?? and about how JESUS WILL CAST SATAN INTO EVERLASTING LAKE OF FIRE??? DUH!!!

The truth is considered hatred by those who hate the truth. God rejecting people despise and hate the truth. Jesus Christ brought truth into the world and they crucified Him. The Bible is truth (John 17:17). Jesus is the truth (John 14:6). The Holy Spirit is truth (John 15:29). Jesus taught in John 4:24 that God the Father can only be worshipped in spirit and truth. The truth is very important, and the very reason for which Christ came into the world. John 18:37, “...To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.” The truth is that Jesus is the Son of God, the Christ, and only by faith is His name can anyone have their sins forgiven and obtain eternal life (John 20:31). truth WILL SET YOU FREE!!

The truth is considered hatred by those who hate the truth. God rejecting people despise and hate the truth. Jesus Christ brought truth into the world and they crucified Him. The Bible is truth (John 17:17). Jesus is the truth (John 14:6). The Holy Spirit is truth (John 15:29). Jesus taught in John 4:24 that God the Father can only be worshipped in spirit and truth. The truth is very important, and the very reason for which Christ came into the world. John 18:37, “...To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.” The truth is that Jesus is the Son of God, the Christ, and only by faith is His name can anyone have their sins forgiven and obtain eternal life (John 20:31). truth WILL SET YOU FREE!!

Yes Gismys--The truth will set you free-- Jesus' followers listen to Jesus voice.
The gospel of Jesus

Matthew 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality) Matt 6--Jesus taught the Father( Jehovah) is the provider of those 3 things.

Blessed( happy) are the meek( mild tempered) for they will inherit the earth( great crowd of other sheep which no man can number)

Lords prayer---Hallowed be thy( Father) name( Jehovah)---The kingdom , power, and glory all belong to the Father( Jehovah)

Jesus teaches he has a God--his Father( Jehovah) -John 20:17, rev 3:12--as Paul--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6,1Cor 15:24-28--as John Rev 1:6

While praying to his Father( John 17:1-6) --Jesus teaches--the one who sent him( Father) = THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and one must know( take in knowledge) of him and of Jesus to get eternal life--verse 6 = Jehovah

And Jesus kept this promise through his real teachers-John 17:26

Last edited:

Yes Gismys--The truth will set you free-- Jesus' followers listen to Jesus voice.
The gospel of Jesus

Matthew 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality) Matt 6--Jesus taught the Father( Jehovah) is the provider of those 3 things.

Blessed( happy) are the meek( mild tempered) for they will inherit the earth( great crowd of other sheep which no man can number)

Lords prayer---Hallowed be thy( Father) name( Jehovah)---The kingdom , power, and glory all belong to the Father( Jehovah)

Jesus teaches he has a God--his Father( Jehovah) -John 20:17, rev 3:12--as Paul--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6,1Cor 15:24-28--as John Rev 1:6

While praying to his Father( John 17:1-6) --Jesus teaches--the one who sent him( Father) = THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and one must know( take in knowledge) of him and of Jesus to get eternal life--verse 6 = Jehovah

YES!!! JESUS(THE ETERNAL GOD THE SON) SET ASIDE HIS GLORY AND POWER AND BECAME A HUMAN LIKE US. So he could go to the cross and pay our sin debt. Accept Him as your LORD and SAVIOR!!!

The gospel of Jesus

YES!!! JESUS(THE ETERNAL GOD THE SON) SET ASIDE HIS GLORY AND POWER AND BECAME A HUMAN LIKE US. So he could go to the cross and pay our sin debt. Accept Him as your LORD and SAVIOR!!!

Reality--- One must go through Jesus to get to the Father( Jehovah)--- Ones destination is to get to the Father--- Only then this becomes reality---- Its the Father( Jehovah) who is searching for suchlike ones to worship him in spirit and truth.

the truth is considered hatred by those who hate the truth. God rejecting people despise and hate the truth. Jesus christ brought truth into the world and they crucified him. The bible is truth (john 17:17). Jesus is the truth (john 14:6). The holy spirit is truth (john 15:29). Jesus taught in john 4:24 that god the father can only be worshipped in spirit and truth. The truth is very important, and the very reason for which christ came into the world. John 18:37, “...to this end was i born, and for this cause came i into the world, that i should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.” the truth is that jesus is the son of god, the christ, and only by faith is his name can anyone have their sins forgiven and obtain eternal life (john 20:31). Truth will set you free!!

yes gismys--the truth will set you free-- jesus' followers listen to jesus voice.
The gospel of jesus

matthew 6:33--therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality) matt 6--jesus taught the father( jehovah) is the provider of those 3 things.

lords prayer---hallowed be thy( father) name( jehovah)---the kingdom , power, and glory all belong to the father( jehovah)

jesus teaches he has a god--his father( jehovah) -john 20:17, rev 3:12--as paul--2cor 1:3, 1cor 8:6,1cor 15:24-28--as john rev 1:6

while praying to his father( john 17:1-6) --jesus teaches--the one who sent him( father) = the only true god-- and one must know( take in knowledge) of him and of jesus to get eternal life--verse 6 = jehovah

and jesus kept this promise through his real teachers-john 17:26

yes!!! Jesus(the eternal god the son) set aside his glory and power and became a human like us. So he could go to the cross and pay our sin debt. Accept him as your lord and savior!!!

No thanks. I will instead reject him as not being real and request that you quit your job, SLACK off and give your life (and wallet) over to J. R. 'Bob' Dobbs.

The gospel of Jesus

Reality--- One must go through Jesus to get to the Father( Jehovah)--- Ones destination is to get to the Father--- Only then this becomes reality---- Its the Father( Jehovah) who is searching for suchlike ones to worship him in spirit and truth.

YES!! Before creation GOD THE FATHER,SON AND HOLYSPIRIT PLANNEDE AND DESIGNED THE UNIVERSE AND LIFE!!!

The truth is considered hatred by those who hate the truth. Most people despise and hate the truth. Jesus Christ brought truth into the world and they crucified Him. The Bible is truth (John 17:17). Jesus is the truth (John 14:6). The Holy Spirit is truth (John 15:29). Jesus taught in John 4:24 that God the Father can only be worshipped in spirit and truth. The truth is very important, and the very reason for which Christ came into the world. John 18:37, “...To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.” The truth is that Jesus is the Son of God, the Christ, and only by faith is His name can anyone have their sins forgiven and obtain eternal life (John 20:31).

Repentence is the way sin is blotted out--Acts 3:19

Our sin debt was paid by JESUS on that Roman cross!!!

Our sin debt was paid by JESUS on that Roman cross!!!

If that is true--Did he as well die for Matthews, Marks, Lukes, Johns, Peters, Pauls???--They all died and paid the wages of sin in full--Why is that?

Forum List

Back